Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,315    Replies: 3
"DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THE COCO MONSTER? LAST I HEARD HE WAS RUNNING ACROSS A FIELD HOLDING HIS CUSTARD FLAVOURED FROSTIES, CHASING A SHEEP WITH AN ORANGE EAR! ANY IDEA WHERE..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,548    Replies: 21
"Just to prove that english language is silly Can you make a sentence with many words that are spelt the same but each word has a different meaning?I'll start with one I found the ot..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,394    Replies: 36
"I met a twirler on Saturday night and I found out that he's had three different sign on names on HoP. I thought he was actually three different people. I am confused Personally I don..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,402    Replies: 4
"Double Jeopardy is an 800-year-old British law that says you cannot be tried twice for the same crime. Both Blair in Britain and Carr (Premier of NSW in Australia) are tying to change ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,051    Replies: 6
"This is a bizarre story. I liked futurama once, but lately it's been sending me not so subtle messages....I can't study during it, whoever is supposed to be studying with me runs off fo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 904    Replies: 5
"Did anyone see this on ITV just now?What did you think? I liked it, but I thought it was based on wrong ideas, overall."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,844    Replies: 8
"Well i suppose im keeping with the "soon to be valentines day" theme.....in a kinda strange way!Anywho....Ex's....what to do..what to do....whats the verdict....EXILE OR EBRASE THEM AS ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,541    Replies: 18
"Funny something that Charles mentioned in my thread in Staff Tech about needing more fire...So why do you do these arts... Is it just for the fire?!I have always thought it wasnt just a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,278    Replies: 5
"In your ~Dreams~Have you ever had dreams that will stay with you, even when you don’t write them down? I don’t mean Bad dreams, but learning experiences in the dreamtime. ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,735    Replies: 3
"another random website link, just for all the tool fans (come on, you all know who you are).if you tried to spoof a site about the dangers of alternative rock, i don't think you could p..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,089    Replies: 24
"OK... laugh at you if you must cuz I'm gonna disclose something silly about me. At the end of this month I'm doing "3-minute dating" with a co-worker of mine. The way it works is that..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,871    Replies: 44
"Not nearly as offensive as the suicide bomber thing, I promise. Which enemy of the christian faith are you I appear to be a philosopher/scientist &lbr; 27 May 2002, 10:13: Message edit..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,845    Replies: 32
"Sorry another war one I'm afraid I just wanted to ask what everyone would do if they were drafted?Would you be happy and proud to fight against Iraq (or other terroist states) would you..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,490    Replies: 7
"Once upon a time a wonderful fae was told a story. She requested that the story teller e-mail her with it in writing. Couldn't let down such an angel ...even if it's a bit lateThis i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 961    Replies: 1
"New movie released on video recently, it didn't get much attention at all on television or in theaters for some reason but it absolutely rocks. If you go to your video store be sure to..."
Last Reply by
Views: 685    Replies: 2
"http://www.rathergood.comBizarre stuff... ...yet too good to miss. Go see it for yourself.I imagine Seven will enjoy it. "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,144    Replies: 9
"i was thinking of making a big banner saying "HoP says No to War: Poi for Peace" and on the back put "All spinners follow me!" what do you guys think of this idea? do i have your collec..."
Views: 542    Replies: 0
"i've decided its time to see the world australia is forcing me to go exploring..i'm off to europe on a 12 month visa and would love to make some new friends on my journey.my email is..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,038    Replies: 13
"Forgive me for being sappy but I can get that way sometimes. It's just that I've been on this board long enough to know that it seems to go in cycles. Every now and then rudeness, con..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,741    Replies: 2
"We got some pics up, look under "tiamat_22580".Tell me what you guys think."
Views: 1,457    Replies: 0
"This is a mad little web page I know that ull love this UCOF!!!I have sent the happy tree friends valentne to Arsn!!! LOL incredibly addictive games HAVE FUN &lbr; 10. February 200..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,734    Replies: 7
"hello everyone on home of poi, just thought i'd let you know that i'm not dead. i haven't posted here in nearly a year, but what the heck ey? i should be getting back into twirling et..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,078    Replies: 7
"hey everyone i thought id be a sad case and tell everyone that i turn 18 today so i wont waste time with this message cos im off to the pub seya"
Last Reply by
Views: 6,303    Replies: 19
"I finally made the jump to dreads. Hooray for me. I've always liked dreadlocks but have only recently explored what means it takes to grow them. Bought some Knotty Boy dread wax and ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,254    Replies: 6
"...ok...I'll just go for it then...!Hi I'm cosmicpeace...well thats a part of me atleast ....anyway....does anybody have some really nice sugestions to what kind of music there is go..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,669    Replies: 10
"did anyone else see this? http://technomoves.com hmmm... "THE SHORT TRAINER" looks a lot like 3 keyrings.. "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,204    Replies: 18
"Any educated guesses out there? Anybody? I bet it's a _whole_ bunch...Ravers, plus burners, plus punks , plus goths, plus circus freaks, plus travelers, plus new zealanders (not rave..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,826    Replies: 18
"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!New poll, "Should saddam be removed at any cost?"At the time of writing we got 93 votes.and 20 of you said yes, saddam should be removed at any c..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,673    Replies: 25
"Hey, so here's the detail. I kniw a few of you (FNF, Paddy, Flynt) but am looking around to see who wants to be part of this.... Class assignment, basically, you tell me about what it's..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,705    Replies: 5
"First off let me admit that I LOVE Winnie the Pooh (Not the shitty Disney version, the original books and radio series). I actually have a couple of tapes in my car for long journeys bu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,634    Replies: 24
"I don't know why I felt compelled to start this thread but I did. It makes me very sad to know that 7 astronauts lost their lives this morning especially because this was the first big ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,595    Replies: 6
"I am looking for a staff that can fold in half or break in half for travel. I would be interested to hear from someone who has bought or made one in the past. I once saw a set that was ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,175    Replies: 5
"I have caused myself 2 really sore blisters tomnight form spinning.. anybody else get this problem?? how do I stop it?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,745    Replies: 20
"I've just been reading about the horrible brush fires that have been ravaging Canberra lately. They say that over 400 have died, 25% of the city is without electricity, and heaven-know..."
Last Reply by
Views: 31,319    Replies: 31
"~ Never lick another persons Ice cream without their permisson~ Don't Christen (First burn) someone else's fire toy~ Don't offer drugs to someone you know doesn't use them~ Never take a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,255    Replies: 17
"Ok so in order to settle a little PIP discussion.Can the Moderators read PM's?Can Malcolm read PM's?The reckoning at late night PIP was split about 50:50 don't know.Now don't be no one ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 675    Replies: 2
"hey every one Does any one know how much i should be paying for a used unicylce in aus dollars or equivilant to. Some on ei know said the would sell me there for $60 with..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,999    Replies: 10
"Around this worldtodayI see namesnames and lablesWhat once was;what is now;how what is;who is what;how is who;when where why?question answerassumption, disbeliefdiscredit, disrespectfal..."
Last Reply by
Views: 712    Replies: 6
"Hi y'all,Just a quick one, I want to get a general consensus on what you all think looks better. I admit they both look great but you've all got your favourite so which is it??Poi? or S..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,205    Replies: 3
"oki ppl. i got this in an email... and i thought i would share it with you guys as a "cheer me up" kinda thing. uhhh... this is a joke- so plz no1 take offence (not that any1 really sho..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,946    Replies: 1
"i was told that the HOp member number 1 was a temporary account..thats why malcolm has #2....but then i go and read the improvemnt for HOP thread...and i see that seven is member #1 (h..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,188    Replies: 8
"aarrrrrr im going to the Pearl Jam concert in like five days time Because its the first concert it was sold out in 16 minutes...so my friend and i bought tix from this chick ......"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,760    Replies: 21
"Well, well, well, I was taught a mighty lesson the other day...Now dont get me wrong. I am usually a very happy loving kinda girl...but this particular day someone had rubbed me up the ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,268    Replies: 21
"I found this Airman's response to the Washington Times -- it should be printed in all newspapers across America. Especially now when the President is calling up more Reserves and Nation..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,453    Replies: 4
"Hi happy people...Here's a link to a picture page from the Exodus festival that just happened in Australia.OzDoof Exodus picsThere's some pictures of the shit-hot Psycus show, some pict..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,536    Replies: 6
"Yeah that's right,video game geek in the hizouse.Anyway,I rented a copy of Mortal Kombat:Deadly Alliance and was watching some of the videos they play if you don't do anything at the op..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,680    Replies: 25
"If beaming poi is more dangerous - why?xSpiral_ko"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,950    Replies: 21
"Noticed we have lots of lovely fluffy pixies on HOPYou know what, there really are not enough elves on HOP, why is this? Or fairys?Is it now derogatory to refer to someone as a fairy! (..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,866    Replies: 7
"Under the photogallery section let people put in links to pictures as opposed to uploading them so if people have hosting elsewhere they can post more pictures then the size limit allow..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,158    Replies: 10
"Last night I had a bad case of the hiccups and my mate did a cure on me which I must admit is the best cure I have ever had for them, and they stopped immediately! Here's how it goes:G..."

HOP Newsletter