Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,790    Replies: 5
"Hey, I haven't been on in awhile, but i have some tight stuff to talk about. I just recently bought the AOP+COL2 DVD and a breakdancing video. A lot of breakdancing and spinning can be ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,110    Replies: 11
"So nearly a month into the New Year, all the hangovers have been slept off and your all still broke, how is life treating you?This topic just occured to me last night as a took a rain c..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,237    Replies: 7
"Hey all.... I have just spent an extremely stressful 6 hours with a guy who used to be a good friend of mine in high school and I need to vent.Whilst he was always a little radical a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,804    Replies: 3
"I had this emailed to me I thought it was funny: ON THE ISLE OF MAUI(Sung to the tune of: What Shall We do with the Drunken Sailor?)What shall we do with a drunken Premier?What shall we..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,684    Replies: 6
"so as i reach the big 1000 post mark, does that mean i get a thousand candles on my cake this weekend guys?or can we have a comp to see if we can get that many on one of mis stix home m..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,465    Replies: 3
"Hey everyone, Does anyone know were i can get some ice cream van music to confuse people with. I would prefer Austrlian but any will do i am pretty sure there different but..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,672    Replies: 30
" As you can see, I have changed my moniker from trippyhippyslittlebuddy, an informative if not flowing name, to The Scientist...Which I also feel is a little naff... So you lucky peop..."
Last Reply by
Views: 839    Replies: 2
"Hey, been forever since i been here. i figured im moveing to texas here in a couple months and was wondering if there was anyone near the aransas pass area to practice with. Zelis"
Last Reply by
Views: 7,017    Replies: 41
"Since there's been a whole load of new people sign up to these boards recently, I was thinking about bumping the mugshot gallery thread from a while ago, but then I noticed it was prett..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,167    Replies: 14
"Was listening to the JJJ hottest 100 over Australia Day, and was delighted by that glorious song "nobody likes a bogan".For the un-initiated a bogan, also known as a bevan or westie, is..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,435    Replies: 11
"Well it certainly was an exciting end to an exciting football season here in America. Once again the immovable object stopped the unstoppable force.Some might say that it was again a f..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,883    Replies: 2
"hey everyone I am extremely proud of myself i tought myself to 3 ball juggle in 1 day no help of any one. Yes the proper 3 ball like 2 in the air at the time. No one will ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,005    Replies: 22
" Somebody gimme a good caption for this picture &lbr; 12. January 2003, 06:12: Message edited by: Dio &rbr;"
Views: 747    Replies: 0
"heres sumfin for yas to feast ya eyes on! isnt it coooool?if ya want one made go to my friends at Bouncers Buds - Siggy Sisters (hope thats the right url) discribe what ya want and with..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,998    Replies: 9
"Intoxication Engineer ( I work in an off licence )Go on.. you know you want to..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,950    Replies: 17
"Not to weaken my point, but this is essentially one of those "I'm mildly drunk and feeling like crap" threads, so be warned.But yeah, as I sit here, I fail to see the benefit of drinkin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 690    Replies: 1
"My housemates have been playing with a purdy digital camera!Check out the results for yourself. The third go was the best (much better camera)www.evildruid.net/mg/The lass is me. The ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,211    Replies: 26
"As much fun as it would be to just whine about the lack of scene in New York (See "Death of a Fire Scene" post) I figure I'll get off my butt and do something about it. At least when t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,533    Replies: 8
"I received this in my e-mail today. I do not know how or why or if this is true, but better safe than sorry. During the next several weeks be VERY cautious about opening or launching a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,623    Replies: 22
"I was just thinking about it today and it has been bothering me all day....how am i ever going to get someone, outside of my family, to love me....i mean i saw two people hugging, not b..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,251    Replies: 22
"So this is a knock off my "You might be a firespinner if..." thread. Except this one is open to rants. Your life might suck if... 1) You just spent two hours of concerted study time on..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,804    Replies: 14
"CAN WE BEAT SCIENCE BY RELIGION."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,384    Replies: 30
"Interesting note on the news today. McDonald's Corp. has posted a US$335 million loss this quarter. This is McDonald's first quarterly loss ever, apparently. I'm not holding my breat..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,393    Replies: 12
"i really want to get into fire poi....it looks amazing, and no one in my area does it, So i wanna do it. But i dont know If i should cuz I am very scared that i might get injured. Im pr..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,326    Replies: 5
"The two most memorable ones I have seen on this sight are one that Mike Ginny made that had a sign that had a saying on it.And the one that trippyhippyslittlebuddy made that was jugglin..."
Views: 695    Replies: 0
"Hey everyone found a site with a bunch of comic strips about politics and the war and such.Check it out some of them are pretty amusing. Ted Rall &lbr; 27. January 2003, 18:56: Message..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,487    Replies: 6
"Although, what Ive triumphed over, im not sure... Once again, I return to the boards, a little older and wiser in the ways of the world. Or something like that. For those keeping sco..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,348    Replies: 3
"is it just my pc or is hotmail on and off day in day out, its really giving my the sh!ts....!!!mythmitch"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,213    Replies: 26
"Hey guys, this is a bit of a gross subject, and I don't want to upset anyone, but I need peoples help to get more names on a petition. Below is a copy of the header on the email petiti..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,760    Replies: 6
"this thread was created by me to pay homage to frank sinatra.i know it has nothing to do with poi but new york new york was such a good song and i dont think it has been done before so ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,998    Replies: 4
"Does anyone know where i can find liquid dance moves...like with glowsticks. I just got back from a party (i dont consider myself 2 good at liquid moves) and i had the entire dance flo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,723    Replies: 4
"Hello HOP, let me introduce myself- my name is Mel and I d.b.a. Liquid Prodigy over here in Florida. I’ve not posted on this board, but I read it from time to time. I definitely..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,538    Replies: 6
"my uncle came back from overseas and he brought me back this eagle charm and ever since i got it i have been very lucky.just wandering if any1 else has a lucky charm and do they believe..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,232    Replies: 10
"okay okay, i know i know, your all thinking 'not another harry potter thread'.. BUT book 5 is out in june, and J K has released some snippits of paragraphs to entice people into buyi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,907    Replies: 11
"does anyone here hate school as much as i or am i alone in this?I mean it's like they never give you any time to do work and it's so boring!!!!your views. "
Last Reply by
Views: 8,183    Replies: 28
"i was just looking at the directory and there are like 90 odd pages of members who have yet to say anything, thats like 1800 of us all . come on you members that say nothing, its tim..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,207    Replies: 15
"To paraphrase a character in the movie Jurassic Park , "we've built science on the backs of those researchers before us, forging ahead in the name of discovery but not really posessing..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,320    Replies: 14
"It is record breaking cold here, they are shutting down everything and there are accidents all over from black ice. So while I was stuck in traffic I was think about the phrase"Cold as ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,541    Replies: 12
"Ok, so it's official! I arrive on Saturday morning, Feb. 22 at LGW and leave on Saturday morning, March 1.While I'm there, I would like to pop up to Sheffield for a night to see if I c..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,005    Replies: 12
"As i'm sure some of you all know i'm a big high flyer and am always mingling with the stars.(ha ha ha yeah right) but recently i did encounter yet another 'big' star and i thought there..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,502    Replies: 31
"hEY GUYS.nOT LONG AGO, A FRIEND AND I WERE DISCUSSING HOW MANY PEOPLE FROM DIFFERENT BACKGROUNDS CALL DIFFERENT MUSIC DIFFERENT NAMES. tHIS MADE ME THINK, HOW MANY TYPES OF MUSIC ARE TH..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,456    Replies: 14
"I am trying to find out what Comic book hero's have been made into films, such as Spiderman, Superman (and girl), Batman, X-men, Hulk, Daredevil etc. (to name but a few ??) Now does ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,605    Replies: 8
"Oh my goodness me.... Lifestyle shows are getting very funky now arnt they? Arsn and I twirled last night for a telly crew that was filming for 'Getaway'. They were promoting the nightl..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,395    Replies: 3
"the new face of Sauron pic &rbr; &lbr; 24. January 2003, 05:26: Message edited by: arashi &rbr;"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,848    Replies: 16
"To my complete surprise, I've just found somewhere else with the same name as where I live, across the other side of the globe.While this was something I wasn't expecting, I suppose it ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,552    Replies: 6
"With my trip to London fast approaching, I'm wondering approximately how much it costs to live in London. ie rent, transport (tube), food, etc per week. If anyone can give me a few hint..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,213    Replies: 25
"any of you guys know any good endurance tips?? When stringing, I tend to get really really tired after a minute.....and yesterday I was at a club battling like 5 people....and i was exh..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,326    Replies: 5
"we need a fire dancer to stay with us for the summer months in Corfu at a great bar anybody interested please contact merobin_corfu@yahoo.comthanks"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,996    Replies: 26
"Well my beautiful parents have just left for my home country NZ, land of the long white cloud, for a bit of a holiday...sigh. At the moment I am having hard core cravings for Kiwi food...."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,717    Replies: 1
"It's Johny cash doing a cover of NIN-Hurt. Im more of a Johny Cash fan then a NIN fan but I like both and this is one of the best cross genre covers I have ever heard.I think it is a g..."

HOP kreisförmig

Melden Sie sich an, um die neuesten Informationen zu Verkäufen, Neuerscheinungen und mehr zu erhalten ...