Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,294    Replies: 15
"Ok so my lil sis has her friend around today for tea (how sweet )Her friend jsut asked if she could ring home.why?'well my mum was a bit iffy about comming to your house, because you k..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,090    Replies: 9
"Have you ever had so much anger and it's built up so much that's it turned into blatant over-happiness? Kind of like the effect of something really hot being so hot that it feels freezi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,327    Replies: 7
"I have a problem when I take photo's of fire breathing and poi all you see is a white flsh or blur that looks terrible.I see photo's on www.Incendium.org and here and the photo's (epe..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,117    Replies: 10
" what r cookies and y r they in my home page? what do they do? sorry if there is already a link on this but i dont no yet how to do a search of the links.... if u no please tell m..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,301    Replies: 2
"Just found out Johnny Ramone died of cancer, at 53. My condolences to his friends and family. Rest in peace."
Last Reply by
Views: 904    Replies: 7
""if it ain't johnny g, it ain't spinning®!""
Last Reply by
Views: 7,765    Replies: 11
"Today it is raining.....again. We also have thunder and wind........not really the kind of weather for spinning out in the garden. You might say "Ah well, wait 'til it stops" but it see..."
Views: 609    Replies: 0
"Right, for those in the know, I'll start the ball rolling (so to speak....): 0.5 (more details on request for this unusual score...)Next please!(P.S Yes, this is a real thread, and yes ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,837    Replies: 38
"dont know if n e 1 has put up a link 4 this b4 but thought it was quite funny,,, type in ur name n press enter.http://thesurrealist.co.uk/sloganwhat slogan did ur name come up with?"
Last Reply by
Views: 7,301    Replies: 54
"I'm thinking that I should start donating blood. For a long time I've felt that I'm obgliated to but I'm lazy and I don't like needles and I forget to feel bad most of the time. I (or m..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,418    Replies: 21
" hey, just wanted to announce that i just got the backwards weave (poi) am dead chuffed! i know tis not a major achievement but i been trying to get it for ages but my arms just woul..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,474    Replies: 32
"how come rain can make everything seem so bad? maybe its just me, i've been feeling really down lately and the rain really does seem to make things worse! ***must find the energy to do..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,062    Replies: 7
"check here for a start offcheck her website too http://www.metalandmagic.com/"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,319    Replies: 22
"does anyone watch that program on channel 5 called cosmetic surgery live?i was watching it tonight and i was thinking that its only recently that TV started showing things like vaginal ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,994    Replies: 36
"Hey people, I just got my exam results and I've got into my chosen university (wahoo!) but now I'm scared. I'm gunna be moving away from home and the work looks really hard! So I was wo..."
Views: 1,203    Replies: 0
"I got them with my staff and I don't use them at all, infact I really think I've only used them about 5 times in about 5 months. They cost me $96, but because they are second hand I'll ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,553    Replies: 3
"So how to sum up my Burning Man 2004 experience?High points:-Seeing all my old friends from college and getting to party with them again-The general giving and open loving vibe-Awesome ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,772    Replies: 22
"Er - have they posted anything other than:"Hi I'm Chilli / Skippy - I love you""Rrrrrrrrrrooooo"Might they be bots or are they just trying to boost post counts?Either way is annoying"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,740    Replies: 26
"hey guys,my cd player is quite old and temperamental so im looking at what i should buy next.its been mentioned is passing here and here but was after some more info. if there is a rec..."
Last Reply by
Views: 864    Replies: 6
"How is everyone? Summers nearly over here and there less time to play outside."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,923    Replies: 9
"Well, I finally found myself in Australia, but I seem to be in a remote region called the Northern Territory in and around the Katherine / R.A.A.F. base Tindal. Is there anything to do..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,459    Replies: 15
"Often times I find myself going out to spin, or spin fire on my own, having a bunch of mates of which many aren't into poi despite my best efforts, and those which are think i'm insane ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,265    Replies: 5
"Hey everyone, it's been a while since I've posted.If I was to light up randomly say...the mall, a park or such. Would it be illegal? What about getting a busking permit? I don't know if..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,366    Replies: 1
" well you see I have been tryin to practice with my poi all weekend but the effin rain off of Frances and Ivan have yet again spoiled my fun. Now on to my question...does any one re..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,078    Replies: 43
"if anyone has any hugs to spare...they would be greatly appreciated...thanks. "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,539    Replies: 11
" Curveball If you reach level 9, you get a prize. Metaphorically, Only 2 people I know have made it to level 9. May they rest in peace.Sorry if you get sacked through overplayage of thi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,033    Replies: 24
"Ever thaught that, when everything in your day just doesn't go to plan, yet none of its your fault?! bloody train delays always ther when you need to get somewhere!! bloody websites te..."
Last Reply by
Views: 918    Replies: 2
"Who who who?Is it you you you?I'm not there I could cry! "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,893    Replies: 3
"Hey everybody i am looking for some feedback on the Phyreflyz Perfromance Crew Website. I would appreciate ANY & all feedback so I can put in all the finishing touches. We ( The Phy..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,712    Replies: 16
" http://projectboil.pixel10.co.uk/posting/Posting.html Saw this and it made me laugh. "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,551    Replies: 3
"Hi! I'm just about to make my first visit to New Zealand ever. I currently live in sweden so it is a long way and I want to see the most!So, if any of you that live in NZ would like to ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,815    Replies: 9
"Things have been so much better lately. I've been in such a good mood, and its being reflected in my poetry. The angst is gone, and my poetry is actually getting into a much lighter moo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,299    Replies: 4
"I want to thank someone! Im trying to find the person that got me in to poi... Because it was a brief encounter, and whoever it was deserves a medal for sheer balls...On an april (proba..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,049    Replies: 6
"If your a gadget and sci-fi geek like me you'll love this.http://electronics.howstuffworks.com/asimo.htmI love that its name so closely resembles Asimov too. Isaac Asimov wrote the Thre..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,212    Replies: 11
"I was really bored and decided to do a search for poi on ebay, as you do, and i found this, the poi arent special but the picture is - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&am..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,381    Replies: 37
"Yeah okay so not really interesting but i just got a new high score on Mine sweeper and i'm fairly proud of myself141 on expert.Just had to tell someone.............and yes i know i nee..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,440    Replies: 10
"ok so my wife and i were watching Grahm Norton on t.v. last night, and there was a joke made about dick cheney and colon powell, and it got me thinking (this next part is for people 18 ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,657    Replies: 15
"hulloo!ive just bought a new computer, and am finally getting around to burning most of my 100 cds.what media player to you guys prefer? - am using windows media player at the moment, w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,255    Replies: 47
"i am at work and can see lots of other poor fools sitting in front of computers with telphone headsets on selling people books, my computer is black, hmm, my poi are with me! (lunchtime..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,930    Replies: 4
"Not that any of you really know me or probably remember me. ::Sticks her tongue out::FINALLY got internet again, and in the time I've been in withdrawl, I managed to do something I didn..."
Last Reply by
Views: 634    Replies: 1
"so what does your poi/staff/toy look like?heres mine My poi o.o so purty are my practice poi (if theres been/is a topic like this just shoot me )"
Last Reply by
Views: 9,199    Replies: 83
"As some of you may know from a previous post, I'm going on an exchange to Germany.I got that news in the beginning of April. They told me that I would get my host family in a month or s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,451    Replies: 27
"Oolong Tea is the Oobomb.I have very much love for it. "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,271    Replies: 20
"EVERYONE! please tell us what you think of C@ntus in this highly important, crazy, and imaginative role. How would you like him as your Senior Bid Director? We think he would be fabu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,242    Replies: 8
"This is awsome, any of you who like any martial arts movies will love it. Best site iv seen all year. 9 1/2 out of 10. Make your own kung fu movie, staring none other than Bruce!http..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,495    Replies: 22
"I'm only posting this because it will make Glass happy and he's been so hospitable to me, in fact, I'm currently in his living room typing this as he's asleep... But it does have a rea..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,254    Replies: 4
"anybody ever try...its mad fun....poi..staff...etc while bouncing on a trampoline...tis funny... "
Last Reply by
Views: 5,601    Replies: 51
"Heheheheeee!! I just love reading people's posts sometimes. I find our language differences to be very fascinating. In the united states, a torch is called a flashlight & a porta..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,851    Replies: 6
"Me and my girlfriend went past the Minster in York last week on the way home, and somebody was doing a bit of a fire staff show - it looked amazing!! What a great place to spin fire!! I..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,662    Replies: 7
" right about...............here. I personally preffered the live clay pidgeon shoot "

HOP Newsletter