Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,548    Replies: 3
"impressed with the change that this site has seen since my last visit which was god knows when, hows everyone anywho? malcolm are you married yet?sweet.....PeaceKT"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,860    Replies: 31
"Tomorrow America will be dressed in Red, White, And Blue. Bring America together, we WILL prevail! Dress in as much Red, White, And Blue as you can, and walk with pride. Pass this messa..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,350    Replies: 9
"Ive been almost wetting myself from wanting to light up so much. The only problem is my protective parents. (protective only when they feel like it will make them seem like better paran..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,561    Replies: 20
"Anyone know where to get hold of Wholesale Kelvar wick cheapy cheap cheap?"
Last Reply by
Views: 925    Replies: 1
"Josh - haven't been able to get through to your email since 3pm yesterday afternoon.please email me to see if it works ok."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,170    Replies: 26
"Here's an idea to maybe stop all the spam of repetitive posts. Well i remember going to another msg board and they had this section called "Archived Posts - "mad knowlege"". Basically..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,019    Replies: 12
"yeah....i work out on a regular basis...not just to keep in shape...but to get strong...now i was wondering if it could screw up your poi-ing skills....cuz i figure...if you get stronge..."
Last Reply by
Views: 955    Replies: 3
"Hello Kids,Just a quick post to let everyone know that we've added some new FireCards to the system at the International Fire Registry from the nice People at Pyrosutra (www.pyrosutra.c..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,670    Replies: 22
"well guys, for those of you not reading some other threads, pozee has been given the word and will be shipped out within the next 24hours.I think, that as an integral member of our comm..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,414    Replies: 18
"yeah...i spin a lot...and i usaully do it to happycore (happy 2B Hardcore ch3-5 mostly) but i need sumthing different...so i was wondering what techno artists out ther use a lot of bass..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,289    Replies: 4
"Hi, in light to Xochidance's topic, i was wondering if anyone would be willing to make a set for me, im really interested in them and would like to learn/practice with a set, if anyone ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,197    Replies: 49
"Okay so these are really rough drafts but right now it's all I can put out there...and yes I am working on a guy and the girl can actually be interchanged with the toys...staff, glowsti..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,093    Replies: 2
"hi i am just atarting to get into the hobby of fire breathing and was wondering if anybody knew of any good pages that went through the safety precautions and step by step in training o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,573    Replies: 15
"last night when twirling with 4 others i had a fantastic time, up on mount coottha, great view, loads of fuel, loads of fun.but at around 2am some drunken kiwis came up to watch and hav..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,325    Replies: 3
"Im doing a chemestry research project on glowsticks for my school. I can find plenty of sources online with no problem, but I need at least one book reference. I did a search at my loca..."
Last Reply by
Views: 690    Replies: 1
"Please help! i've been doin poi for 'bout a year and a half, but now i want to get into fire poi is it hard? how do i begin? "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,955    Replies: 2
"ok... i really always wanted to know why you call the horizontal mexican weave! waeave i mean its not a weave! the pois doesnt go in the same direction like all the other weave you know..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,331    Replies: 21
"This is a horrible day here in the U.S.I just want to know if any of our Poi brothers and sisters that live in any of the effected areas are ok and safe..Prayer to all...Even i am at a ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,330    Replies: 1
"A few days after the tragedy.... >After a few passionate e-mails in my inbox... >After a few hours of watching this horrid thing unfold on TV.... >After the death of one friend..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,698    Replies: 1
"First of all, my heart goes out to those in NYC. God be with you. Now, my question. Does anyone know where to get general liability insurence for fire performers?thanxMitchellakaThe Fir..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,023    Replies: 10
"I know there are several active threads about the crisis in NYC right now. Unfortunately, since some of them are becoming political, I am finding them increasingly hard to read. (I’..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,609    Replies: 4
"Hey! i just wanted to know if anyone here has bin contacted by spirits or anything?? The weirdest thing happened the other day. I was walkin along with my buddy and the sun was behin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,331    Replies: 2
"calling anyone in the truro area...mail me! "
Views: 1,161    Replies: 0
"Where are they people!!?? cmon! This saturday im gonna make one, so who shoudl is end it to once i get it on my comp? reply asap"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,302    Replies: 9
"maby most of you will look at my quistion and do a funny face but i have to ask so here it comes...WHY FIRE??????????i've been spinning for some time now and altogh i thoght i have two ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,157    Replies: 6
"Has anyone been playing around with their staff or poi in an open space and trying not to get people attention and then suddenly someone comes and gets closer to you and you say that it..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,333    Replies: 20
"Well mah frens.... there is going to be a glowstick competition here in Panama...Well, da question is:Any of you have been in a glowstick competition(where trance music are) How does th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,950    Replies: 20
"I KNOW that there have been MANY posts about what kind of music you listen to and I'm DETERMINED NOT to turn this into one. I have a specific question aimed only at those who know...I ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,593    Replies: 6
"SEPTEMBER 22NDATTENTION ALL RAVERS ON THE BOARD and NEW YORKERS (and all who like a good night of dancing and partying):as you may have read in the gathering section. n8 and i are try t..."
Views: 2,183    Replies: 0
"I spent all evening creating memorial ribbons in memory of the people who perished in the WTC and pentagon, as well as in support of all those involved in the rescue efforts.I put up a ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,588    Replies: 7
"well, its not really. But, yeah this is a forest (bunya reserve) that i live near. (Photos taken from the front of my house) I duno how it went up, or why. Tho it really really smells ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,616    Replies: 8
"There in not much most of can do to help the present situation in New York. The authorities are calling for people to donate blood. There is a major shortage."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,669    Replies: 1
"I am going to be heading off to Thailand on the 28th Oct from NZ to teach for a year (and no I am not a teacher, I have a degree and a native english speaker that is all). Of course I w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,275    Replies: 6
"Hi everyone, just wanted to say Hi, i'm new to this forum i've been in the raving/clubbing scene for a couple of years now, made alot of friends but i'd like to make some more, so hit m..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,411    Replies: 7
"I have mentioned something about whether or not spinning with colored flames could possibly influence your aura? (in a coloring flames thread): considering that the flames would often p..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,082    Replies: 9
"Hi everyone!!! I was just looking for a case of glowsticks wholesale, when I stumbled into this website. And I wanted to tell you guys how shocked and amazed I was to find people who..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,173    Replies: 3
"Hey for everybody who misses Exit on Fridays,come to club WorldIts located on Broadway and 43stSpecial DJ is Scott Project, streight from Germany.18+ classy attireDoors open at 11pmUse ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,173    Replies: 6
"A friend of mine is a DJ and was spinning at a graduation party in Quincy MA saturday night. He asked me to go too and do a fire performance. I was excited and figured I could maybe mak..."
Views: 747    Replies: 0
"please help me! does anyone who knows of anywhere in sydney that sells poi? am itching to get back into it!! (please reply to bouncebouncebounce@hotmail.com) thanks!"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,666    Replies: 6
"Strange weather today, but as always it seems we have fine weather over the weekend, to about tuesday night and rain sets in....and what do we do every wednesday night.....yup go for a ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,647    Replies: 10
"What does anyone think of chains or wire?Which one is safer or easier to control."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,153    Replies: 2
"Looking for other mad people who do fire poi/balls/clubs or staff in the reading/bracknell area!!!!!!We need to steal your tricks!!!!!"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,397    Replies: 14
"YO guys, has any of you got great looking abs/tricep/shoulder/back from twirling for a long time?just askinnthe move that uses most of my muscle I think it's the windmill."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,255    Replies: 30
"okay now everyone, i need some help. i tried to check out my video that someone shot of me but i just do not have the time to wait for it right now. and please, it was my first perfor..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,392    Replies: 13
"Does anybody else feel like their crowds are getting smaller? Like people at parties don't want you to be there? When I first started people were always gathering around. Now it seem..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,723    Replies: 10
"I finally got to see myself spin! I liked it a lot. My brother filmed me spin my zuni and my fire poi. I have to say fire was sick as fuck. I was going to send it in but after viewi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 692    Replies: 3
"Have anyone seen anyone with staff at a rave or any parties??? any personal opinions?"
Views: 1,755    Replies: 0
"Greetings,I'm Aislinn, I first saw fire poi at an HFS( High Fantasy Society) event. It's been sweeping through the kingdoms and now our kingdom has a troupe. We have 6 people in our tro..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,697    Replies: 14
"Heyla All,I have a quick question for everyone.Does anyone know of a good way to condition you hands for spinning?I have started to develop calluses and sometimes blisters from where th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,995    Replies: 5
"Greetings & Salutations!I just wanted to mention the importance of doing a few warm-up exercises before you twirl! Ouch! I didn't warm up properly and reached really low for a nearly-dr..."

HOP Newsletter