Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 2,096    Replies: 4
"In Australia often we have total fire bans during the summer, there are big penalties for breaching them so where can you dance legally? I had this problem last Australia day on the ri..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,053    Replies: 47
"I am going to make several posts that are going to seem redundant. Please answer as usual."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,323    Replies: 25
"OK, here's the deal... I'm a raver, I've been raving for a long time now... I do mostly liquid dance and qlowstix, but I've been wanting to start glowstringing lately too. Well, I've s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,031    Replies: 8
"YAAAAYYYY!!!!I did it i did it WHOOOEEEEEEEE!!!!tuesday was the day it was great (and the bumps were not painfull at all i am just minus some hair....)and things finally start to make s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 658    Replies: 2
"I'm new to all these performance acts...doing fire poi now. But was wondering what diablos were and how one uses them. I know what they look like but havent seen any vids on it. Can an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,808    Replies: 21
"HOP's newest member is Sparx...... who i'd just like to add is my little brother beam of pride so say hi! and he'll probably be a total pain in the ass and stuff, ummmmmm so dont blame..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,978    Replies: 59
"I was talking With my friend (Darth) Paul and he said if he was a Jedi Knight he would probably go over to the Dark Side as the temptation would be too much. He's a really lovely guy an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,404    Replies: 29
"hey! first off, to all yall HOP'rs reading this one: i saw sage and arashi spin last nite! i'm no fanboy but . i mean, f'it, i'm going to turn in my chains and just be a slaveboi. t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,724    Replies: 10
"I have been doing wraps for awhile now, and with no real issues.However lately when I do them I seem to be getting bruises, especially around the backs of my upper arms. Whipping Boy..."
Views: 1,680    Replies: 0
"found this ftp site thats filled with techno/trance/bum and face full dj mixes dave the drummer, hallucinogen and lots moreif you have cute ftp installed clicking the link will open it ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,860    Replies: 17
"Hi all.. i've been pondering this topic much lately.. and just thought i'd share and see what others' views are. - that, and none of my housemates are home to listen to me crap on about..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,518    Replies: 53
"I think I'm gonna attach some knives to the bottom loops on my cathedral wicks that are attached to my fire ropes.. (=Just for an added level of danger...... plurrMax"
Last Reply by
Views: 7,372    Replies: 39
"'Allo!i have a question cos i'm bloody concerned and worried about this weekend...right, to all you pill-heads, this might be a bit scary to you, but have ur eyeballs ever gone grey and..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,460    Replies: 4
"I wanted to announce publicly that you ROCK man!I just got my beaming poi, when I ordered them last Sunday! FIVE day AIRMAIL delivery! That's like HOLY SH*! Thank you!(And I even got th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,226    Replies: 9
"I was just reading the topics when I looked away and when I looked back again I could see all of the w's clarly in an instant. Is it just me or are the w's slightly different than the o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,023    Replies: 4
"I'm in a bit of a moral predicament over the local fire spinning group.I've been spinning for a year as of July 1, normally at the regular gathering point of down at the park on Friday ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,784    Replies: 49
"tell me what you think the best word in the universe is...i want to make a tee shirt for glastonbury with one central word made up of a billion little ones or phrases or quotessomething..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,308    Replies: 17
"England got knocked out of the world cup infront of my very eyes this morning!! My mates at school were crying!! I could have cried aswell!!! We now support Brazil! They are the b..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,572    Replies: 32
"Bender may i add you to my MSN buddys list ?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,404    Replies: 2
"HI GUYS.ive not posted in a while. ive been thinking about summer free-party action. and of course the new year. i want to travel for some good trance.any suggestions? i heard that morr..."
Views: 1,531    Replies: 0
"I lost my indoor virginity last night. It was at a small psytrance party. There were some spinners there, so I asked if they were pros. No. I asked if I could join in, and since a f..."
Views: 2,149    Replies: 0
"Would you do a show with hundreds of people looking at you with that knowing that if you make any mistake and yer photon hit some part of yer body turn off?Well i could do it with glows..."
Last Reply by
Views: 660    Replies: 3
"Yis, Chillingham is up by Northumberland"
Views: 623    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,242    Replies: 24
"I just saw this on another site and thought it would be cool if we did it here on the HOP site. Okay so you know those old shirts that are just filling up your drawers...the ones you'v..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,678    Replies: 27
"....but we are not quite sure where yet? We want to go somewhere in Britain, unless we can get elsewhere for very VERY cheap. We want somewhere with maybe:CavesCastlesBeachesWaterNice p..."
Last Reply by
Views: 729    Replies: 1
"Hallo!, did anyone go 2 the stone henge party over the weekend? much free acid and meny smelly hippys! nice day for a spin! Peace, love and fire! Chris"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,801    Replies: 20
"Wnaa start poi but dunno whether to start with poi chains with glowstix, poi with fire or staff twirlin. Which is easiest and which is best, etc.Thx ppl!"
Views: 1,734    Replies: 5
"So, I just read a review of this movie...*apparently* one of the characters in it (Lilo's mother's boyfriend) is a firedancer, and *apparently* there's a whole scene where he's putting ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,956    Replies: 13
"This is for the Aussies..I saw a fire group called Phoenix Fire Tribe at the national folk festival in canberra over easter and was wondering if anyone here knew them or of them.. Im cu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,525    Replies: 3
"I was just informed that the new Disney movie Lilo and Stitch has someone twirling a fire staff in it. Anyone seen it?-Elfire"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,126    Replies: 13
"I saw on T.V. the other day that there is a very high chance of great cats (like Lions, Cougars, etc.) running wild in the U.K I was just wondering if any Brits etc. from the U.K. on he..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,435    Replies: 7
"Humane & Rabbit from the MoonEast (opium den mix)Just got it on 12" cannot stop playing it.Excellent trance with a subtle dark DnB. Almost tribal. &lbr; 25 June 2002, 22:20: Message ed..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,536    Replies: 6
"I've been away for awhile.. and I sure I was't missed by everyone.. but tonight I decided to see whats been going on lately. First thing I notice is the great poll thats going on. I l..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,083    Replies: 34
"hmmmmmm.... I thought I'd share that happy moment with all of you, my friends I just came out of my boss's office and told him i'll be leaving the company around end of september beca..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,698    Replies: 7
"hello everyone! well, after a week of learning to spin i lit em' up for the first time tonight, on the beach with friends Kyrian, Scott, Paula and Jason! I felt very comfortable and stu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,816    Replies: 17
"You're in the dancefloor and you hear a song come on and you want to go spin fire to it really bad. You notice someone else is using YOUR fire-poi.. is it wrong to ask for them?"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,028    Replies: 19
"I fink it's sweet. ya can't bend it like beckham if you dun have the hair! I fink it's halfway between too neat and too feral millions screaming adolescent can't be wrong. okay then ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,176    Replies: 5
"i remember meeting you at the ultra party in florida you were spinning those streamer things do you remember me red bandana i was with manny i was a tall skinny white boy. write me back..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,558    Replies: 3
"yo, who's comming to reading this year? gonna be doin loadsa poi @ bannana Joes area this year hope to meet loadsa other spinners.anyway write down your funniest most fucked up moment a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,168    Replies: 16
"If any one out there knows anyone who has got spare tickets for Glastonbury can you let me know.I was really looking forward to meeting everyone for a spin there and was gutted when I p..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,373    Replies: 55
"How the heck has there been no World Cup thread?! I'm no soccer fanatic but I do enjoy the game every once in a while... and this year's amazing! Greatest win in US recent history, D..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,592    Replies: 17
"I have updated my website, Painting the Sky, with a few more pictures of my friends performing their various fire arts. I invite you to come visit and enjoy the pictures. (=http://shoud..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,083    Replies: 9
"After months and months of practicing and learning the risks. and freting over the concequences of my actions I finally did it!!I learned how to fire breath (or spit) which ever you pre..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,132    Replies: 4
"Yeah... I have no job this summer nor do I have any responsibilities (god i love the summer before college) anywho... I was wondering who lives/will be visiting NYC during the summer......"
Last Reply by
Views: 10,355    Replies: 42
"harry potter is indoctrinating your kids in the ways of satan! thought i'd post the link to an old website which is quite amusing. takes some sifting through but its worth it.i particul..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,074    Replies: 56
"Is it just me or have C@ntus and Bender just up and disappeared. I wonder what has become of them, I hope the Necromancer does not have them in his dungoens, for only Gandalf would be a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,245    Replies: 7
"http://www.singlereel.com/directory/clip-16110.htmlHey all... Will you take a look and let me know what you think. This is our first video and we are thinking of putting it up on our si..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,554    Replies: 9
"So....I made a decision. In my interactive shows I usually have someone come up and do a little spinning with me (non-fire that is).I am going to start doing this more and more I think,..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,236    Replies: 8
"hey everyone...I just started a gallery and put some pictures Kyrian and I took tonight in there, but when I went to log in so I could delete one (i didn't rotate it before i uploaded s..."

时事通讯

注册以获取最新的销售,新版本以及更多...