Forums > Social Chat > Can I get feedback on our video?

Login/Join to Participate

Dragonflymember
19 posts

Posted:
https://www.singlereel.com/directory/clip-16110.html

Hey all... Will you take a look and let me know what you think. This is our first video and we are thinking of putting it up on our site. Be honest, is it too big, how did it load on your computers. Do you like the moves? etc etc......

Dragonfly.

Salingermember
382 posts

Posted:
I waited for about 6 mins for it to load and it failed. Judging by the comments it got though it looks very promising, will try again in the morning!

A conspiracy of silence speaks louder than words...

Dragonflymember
19 posts

Posted:
Ya my worry is that it is too big... 300k... I think we are going to try to shorten it before we put it up on our website. Works fine here but I wanted tests outside of Canada.. Thanks..

IdubIHoP Lurker
272 posts

Posted:
I'm using a broadband (cable modem) connection, not sure what bandwith is exactly though (sorry).

I got bored waiting for it so I decided to write this (after I'd waited a couple of minutes).

Yeah I think it might just possibly be leaning, just a little, mind, on the obscenely large side of vast.

I've had time to mispell, correct, think about it, re-write, adjust and it's still only halfway through.

I'm gonna post this and try again.

Edited for Update (number 2) (? sad monkey that I am).

Not managed to view it, 1 attempt I have left to do it's own thing.

Another attempt gave me a windows error message with "Plug-In Failed" or similar. - actually a windows dialogue box with the title "Plugin Error" with the message reading "The data that the plugin requested did not download properly" - it has however just occured to me that I am Firewalled (might make a difference).

All the others I just got bored waiting for. And it sounds wicked, but hey-ho.

[ 26 June 2002, 04:21: Message edited by: sub ]

*Oh, just for a minute,* my bed said.
"Don't lie to me," I grumbled.
*But you're so tired...*

Dragonflymember
19 posts

Posted:
EEK! Only half way through? Well it is a streaming video so that isn't a good sign. I am hoping it will run better of of my own server, rather than these guys site but my suspicions of size being a huge issue is obviously true. I will shrink it or break it into smaller bits before I put it up on our site. I will send the link to you all when that is done and then maybe get some more feedback.........

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
Wow. I'm impressed! Great performance. Nice use of fog

TomSILVER Member
135 posts

Posted:
My computer complained about the QuickTime sever not having something it wanted.. end of.

WuGgaRoOmember
123 posts

Posted:
*two thumbs up*
nice performance...and for only 300k it has a lot

Follow Wuggarooism10)Dons't cheateth on thee's significant other9) If thou seest a pig that resembles thee's friend...dont eateth the pig...perhaps it is thee's friend8) If thou talkest shit..thou is a pansy7) Don't buttith into conversations for it will be over thous head6) Dont let stupid comments go unpunished they can only leadest to thous anyurysms5) Dont lie to your friends4) Thou areest what thou arest don't change thou for anyone 3) Masturbation isnt a crime2) When a horse comes up to thou and sayest baaa thou must run!1) Be excellent to eachother