Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,538    Replies: 16
"Does anyone know of a sure fire way to get rid of a cough. It's driving me mad, and everyone I know. Feels like I have something stuck in my throat. Plus coughing is hurting my neck, an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,489    Replies: 1
"OK, this might have been asked before, but i couldnt find anyhting on it through the search...I need details on setting up a spinning class. Ive been planning on doing so for a while, a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,445    Replies: 19
"so I've had one damn son stuck in my head ALL DAMN DAY!!! its a country song called "riding with private malone", I seriously HATE country (most of it anyway) and the only words I know ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,176    Replies: 13
"Dom ...I KINDA think it's your birthday, but you're so secret.... So anyway ... happy birthday ?merry XmasHappy easterMe love you LOTS Shine onCass"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,946    Replies: 24
"I wanna be a doggie!Things We Can Learn From A Dog:Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joy ride.Allow the experience of fresh air and wind in your face to be pure ecstasy. When lo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,331    Replies: 10
"Forgive the spelling, but i didnt have the time to look it up right now. Anyway I was practicing at school the other day with my practice poi and a girl walked up to me and said that th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,910    Replies: 10
"Well i knew to this, i just wanted to say hello.. and im melissA. Just moved to Florida. I am just now getting into the poi. Beautiful. &lbr; 25 September 2002, 23:57: Message edited..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,897    Replies: 36
"If male:Post your best chat up lines here and share them aboutIf Female:Read the aformentioned chat up lines and rate them out of 10here we go:Male: 10 ton polar bear?Female: What?/ Par..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,449    Replies: 5
"Got more pics up, and hopefully I'll have some of me spinning (whilst very pissed) in a suit very soon - yay.....Sorry about crapness of post but I'm excited"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,194    Replies: 4
"Over the last few months, we medical students have been subjected to an increasing number of lectures on smallpox.The history of the rise and fall of smallpox is unique and fascinating...."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,907    Replies: 5
"Just a quick note to let you all know that if you want everyone to see that you support peace and protest against violence and war, pin a small white ribbon to whatever you're wearing (..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,929    Replies: 39
"What are your fears and how do you face them?Scorpions. They are about the only animal I don't care for.Microphones/Stages. I tend to freeze when behind the mic and get nervously ill be..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,732    Replies: 5
"I, as an Australian, am angry and appaulled (that has to be spelt wrong) at Australias diplumatic treatment of the Chinese minister who ordered the tiaimen square butchering, We are tre..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,729    Replies: 10
"So from what I understand our dear ol Cassandra is a bit under the weather with a fever and aches ( ), and I'm sure some hellos from her HoP buddies would make her feel better. Come o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,417    Replies: 37
"Well??? Edit(By that I mean the edge not when it all blows up) &lbr; 21 September 2002, 03:59: Message edited by: Tlight &rbr;"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,271    Replies: 20
"Errrmm......Hels has hurt herself on some wet stairs at Stratford Rex Saturday night.She's fractured a bone in her back and now is in need of lots of hugz......(HU GZ)Get well soon h..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,506    Replies: 11
"Oh My God.That was one of the most incredible experiences I have ever had. The sound alone has gotten me hooked. It is so awe inspiring to have such an incredible and uncontrollable thi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,681    Replies: 11
"ho hum...had an idea out with peeps last night. As you may well know...monsieur Monkey d'Bovril obtained about 300 square yards/ feet/ arms/ whatever of bubblewrap. My idea was ....if p..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,906    Replies: 10
"hey peepswasnt sure wiether to make a thread to say goodbye, but i figured i could always delete it latersi just wanted to say HUGE AND LOTS OF to all of you crazy london nutt..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,539    Replies: 18
"hello everyone!!its been awhile. so i need some good vibes and luck from you all. i auditioned for that TV show 30 seconds to fame on sunday and it went VERY well. i was on such a hi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,697    Replies: 9
"It was something like 4.2, huge for Britain. It hapaned at like 12:40 am. I was doing my homework and I heard this thing fall of my computer table, but I decided it would take too long ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 629    Replies: 1
"I managed to get every single thread with my name on it for replying (on the first bit off the message board you see!)erm..yeh...guess i have way too much timeon my hands really...thats..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,827    Replies: 14
"Well here i was minding my own business out at moonfest.... twirling away with stasia's glow poi.... all of a sudden... *insert build up music* the POI ATTACKED(pictures may be a lil sl..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,199    Replies: 3
"Oh hooray! Melbourne weather is famous for being frankly SHIT. (i hope they allow swearwords, if not, use your imagination) but recently, with these wild leathal winds, we have sun! we ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,512    Replies: 25
"One day I'll come on the boards at 4am (BST) and find that the top 5 topics weren't answered by me. In fact other folks from around the world will have posted and said exciting things.O..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,627    Replies: 5
"at OrangeFire, we'll soon be posting up Miyamoto Musashi's Book/Scroll of Fire from his sword skills masterpiece, The Book of Five Rings, and we'll have 2 translations, one a very choic..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,114    Replies: 5
"Has anyone else stopped to appreciate the silence. Then as you focus on the silence the grass becomes greener, the air becomes more perfect and the sky becomes clear deep blue. To me ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,235    Replies: 105
"AREGH! so wheres all the ppls? and the postings? and the lufferly HoPpitypoi ppl to keep me company on my lunch break?? *sob*whimper*pout*..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,467    Replies: 46
"Oh dear, and I got a big day tomorow.Malcom, spare the bandwidth for a chatroom (might kill the Message board) ?just a thought, goodnight peaple, sweet spinning.N"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,690    Replies: 51
"how ironicthe day i post on true love, turns out to be the day i spend my lunch time bawling my eyes out, because of my ex. NOTE: ex is only ex of three weeks, and reason he is ex, is b..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,658    Replies: 13
"SO HERE'S THE DEAL:yo, stand up and be included in the slide show we're putting together to send the New York Fire Department, saluting NYC and the 343 firefighters, other guardians of ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,215    Replies: 32
"I work with elderly and disabled people. One of my clients is 103. She said to me, "You don't want to be 103 you know." When I asked why she said, "Because everyone I ever knew is dead...."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,270    Replies: 10
"ok! ere goes.the first person says a word, the next poster provides a humerous link to something to do with that word..... then says another word for the next poster!hopefully this will..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,732    Replies: 6
"Ohh you know I was thinking, a chat room would be super cool in here. Well for those of us who live online and on HOP it would be a great asset. Any how just an idea Mr. Malcolm "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,762    Replies: 8
"Awhile ago I started a discussion on talent vs. skill in definition. I believe a talent is something you are born with and as you grow you gain the technical knowledge to do great thin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,886    Replies: 20
"What to you makes an unfit/irresponsible parent?What do you think dictates what mental abuse is?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,254    Replies: 3
"i moved to brooklyn not to long ago for schooli'm and illustration major and im really big on raves,art,and artistif anyone is big on spinning and is in this areaglowstix or poi it doe..."
Views: 1,092    Replies: 0
" I was just wondering if the guy who played at Clutch Cargo's tonight was from here? They did a quick interview with him on 95.5. Just curious if he had a group around here or sumfi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,444    Replies: 17
"Hey Kids,For those interested in seeing fire performance in movies and videos etc, you can see Ðraevon and Stae of Incendium (Fire Breathing) and 2 or 3 other Brisbane fire twirlers (T..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,221    Replies: 3
"Not good not good at all."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,430    Replies: 51
"Arsn, tell me that the animal food site is fake. I literally started to cry when I saw that as I am a big animal lover and have a hard time even eating beef and chicken &lbr; 11 Septem..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,880    Replies: 15
"Ok anuvver mushy one I'm afraid.I don't know why I feel like this......Maybe it's coz I feel like someones ripped my head off, kicked it up & down a road and then sewn it back on (BIG H..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,214    Replies: 9
"So I was at my company luau/potluck thingy to recognize the volunteers at my workplace. It was pretty neat... free wine and all... I chose not to have any because I heard they were goi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,172    Replies: 10
"I am doing my first burn on saturday . My question is this. How do you get over the apprehension and nervousness? I have been really nervous about it, and it seems to be growing the ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,029    Replies: 9
"I'd like to know your veiws on the statement "Electrons start wars". It's part of a topic I'm studying at the moment for my own research."
Last Reply by
Views: 848    Replies: 3
"Just want to know if there are any fire twirlers from NZ on online at the moment.Sorry no ice cream here."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,498    Replies: 16
"Once upon a time there was a budding little guy who only had one day a week off work all throughout the glorious summer. There was nothing more he liked doing than waking up with anothe..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,496    Replies: 4
"Hello all from poi in the park especially Jonathan, Lisa all that crew. Just a message from me tellin ya that i got my arse into gear and registered here. Hoorah how is everyoneP.s fire..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,475    Replies: 14
"Now that god has smiled and said it's time to leave RUFF !. You wouldn't believe the sweet tears that has been shed .the words that i write can't replace the loss we've all had. But i a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,868    Replies: 8
" My roommates are heathens and think fire art is a big joke, and have come up with some pretty creative names for what I do. Not looking to slam them (cuz they have been suitably chas..."

HOP Newsletter