Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,005    Replies: 6
"If you smoke and because of it you are poor and cant afford poi, simply un do your shoe laces, light up 2 cigerettes, tie the string to the cigerettes......and spin them around...like p..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,822    Replies: 48
"im bored...... as your about to realise!!does anyone remember the name of the cartoon with had a loada raqoons in it and i think they ran a news paper or sumin, and there was a bad guy ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 784    Replies: 1
"Hey ive posted this before but i thought i'd have another little check. Been at liverpool uni over a month now, and i've only met a couple of people who can spin a little bit. I'm wonde..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,417    Replies: 18
"freakyfrenchfries, sizzlesushi, wavingyellow, featherfingers, scorchingorange, laserfeathers, opallifter, hotguns, wizzyloop,jumpingbanners, hullafeathers,drapinglasers, scorchingsadhus..."
Last Reply by
Views: 9,200    Replies: 42
"Over 180 bodies recovered after two bombs were exploded in the two most popular nightclubs/bars in Bali.Most of them are Australian tourists, since it is the number one holiday destinat..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,808    Replies: 60
"Apologies to all for the political nature of this post...I just wanted to say, after reading several of the other more political posts, how surpised I am at this "community". I thought ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 912    Replies: 8
"So far today, we have a shooting in Melbourne and a bus bombing in Israel. I just want to go to sleep and wake up tomorrow when it's all over.Sometimes, I wish the Lord would come down..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,338    Replies: 20
"If you pray, please add this to your prayer list:Two people have been shot dead and another eight have been wounded, after an incident at Melbourne's Monash University. Police have a pe..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,271    Replies: 25
"Right, its half past 6, I haven't slept again, and I'm in a bad mood. My firechains got nicked from the cupboard under the stairs last week. I live in student flats, and theres a fair..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,992    Replies: 2
"I think I just saw the green god, Smallboy, run that way into the Intro room. Lays down pot, hoping it will lure Smallboy in here &lbr; 22 October 2002, 09:54: Message edited by: Bram ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,914    Replies: 15
"Right, I do believe some of you peeps have played Alice, so I was wondering if there was an Alice action figure complete with Vorpal blade and such. Much appreciated as I weally wan an ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,597    Replies: 17
"As odd as it is for an old guy like me to be seeking out raves and such I do have much love for the glow ninjas of the world and would love to see what's going on in the glowstick half ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,124    Replies: 56
"Good morning beautiful souls As many of you know, tomorrow is my last day at work after 3 1/2 intensive years. And soon enough i'll be starting to travel/spin and hug around the world :..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,100    Replies: 21
"I have a dilemma. Sorry for the long post but I need to fill in the background information for people to understand before they can be of any help to me.My ex partner and I were togethe..."
Last Reply by
Views: 563    Replies: 1
"Hi all,my name is Will and I don't post much but I've been on the site for a year or so now, and spinning for two. The issue that I need help with is finding an apartment. I'm moving to..."
Last Reply by
Views: 679    Replies: 3
"having waited three months for the BBC to provide us with a video of our show at glastonbury we were horribly disappointed to find it contained exactly.......wait for it....2 minutes of..."
Last Reply by
Views: 480    Replies: 1
"Well, it's been a long time since i've posted here, but believe me when I say i've been doing a crazy amount of practicing. I've gotten better then I ever thought I would, and now I wo..."
Views: 873    Replies: 0
"I recieved my Electro Glo Poi in the mail today and I was soo excited, they were in excelent condition and the shipping was amazingly fast!!! Look for pictures of me using them I'm gonn..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,494    Replies: 19
"Hey guys last nite I broke up with my long-distance girlfriend, I know it was the right thing to do and I'm cool with it, but what I'm wondering is - how do u deal with the pain..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,921    Replies: 8
"You've gotta laugh at the way these middle eastern dictators work!Yesterday Saddam was voted back in for 7 years through a national referendum where, apparently, every eligible voting I..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,339    Replies: 8
"Well folks, as those of you in northern climates can tell, the season of blustery winds, shivers, and skelital trees is fast aproaching. But that's no excuse for staying indoors, my fri..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,202    Replies: 21
"I am collecting online personality quizzes. So far I have one. If anybody has any fun ones. Please post them.Love and kissesAshia"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,134    Replies: 18
"i was just wondering if the bali bombing is at all big international news, or even significant news elswhere in australia.in perth we've had double-length TV news dedicated purely to th..."
Views: 741    Replies: 0
"oops...I was trying to reply, hehehe"

Views: 660    Replies: 0
"I lied about everything...I took a whole ten!!------------------------------------If all life is suffering then amI Dead?"
Last Reply by
Views: 8,761    Replies: 14
"i'm heading there in about a week's time and i was wondering who's all from down south.wanted to get to know some fellow HOPpers before heading down.. anyone wanna fill me in on the par..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,188    Replies: 2
"There has been a bus bombing in Manilla, Philippines. It has been tied to Abu Sayyaf, which is an Islamist terrorist group that is part of the Al-Qaeda network.This is NOT good. "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,293    Replies: 3
" A while back i invented Tubular or 'Fat' poi (see here ). They fit in your pocket. I was wondering how many of you have made them already, and how many will be.Do any of you have ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,588    Replies: 29
"When i walk down the street holding my staff it feels good like i have some power, or i look coolis it just me or does everyone else feel like that as well??"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,736    Replies: 27
"So, I know that she doesn't have regular computer access right now, but still wanted to say Happy Birthday!!!! If any of the London peeps could do me a tremendous favor and g..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,183    Replies: 17
" phwadOInG!!! hOW are my wickle minions? I'm afraid the Queen forgot her password so I'm filling in for her today Oh how we've missed thee! *SPANK!! SPANK!!*Those are for whoever..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,552    Replies: 26
"Ok, so I am going to a friend's party tomorrow night. The party has a theme, which is "Come as you aren't." Costume thingie. You are supposed to come dressed as the total opposite of..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,670    Replies: 6
"Hi EveryoneI'm attempting to share my love for the Fire Arts with people in my english class for my compulsory task of an Oral Presentation. The thing is, I need a bit of history, I hav..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,460    Replies: 17
"Since I know that a few people here make chainmail, does anyone have any tips for starting? I've been wanting to have a go for a while now, but never got around to it.I've tried looking..."
Views: 477    Replies: 0
"Looking for writers/authors/photographers for upcoming brand new online magazine dedicated to advanced fire arts. If interested please email: editor@burnsyndicate.com for submission gui..."
Last Reply by
Views: 557    Replies: 2
"sup peeps im posting this at 10 to 1 at schoolmy school doesnt block it!!!woot!!!!to kinudin!"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,160    Replies: 15
"Today is my birthday. Something of which I am feeling rather torn about. Today I am 22, and officially no longer a kid anymore So I suppose I shall have to go to the bar tonight and ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 11,460    Replies: 75
"Right this is just a variation on cutie poi girlies whats your real name thread, but why do we give ourselves and use other names? I use spiral, because I think a name should mean some..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,052    Replies: 17
"I dont want to go home, if I do I just have to clean up everyone elses mess at the barracks.I have no desire to do that, so can I get some entertainment porfavor"
Last Reply by
Views: 10,529    Replies: 92
"MOST OF PAGE 1 of THIS THREAD is the former "C@ntus, FireMike and everyone on the state of the English Language & where we're going" thread, a symposium on English Linguistics; if you w..."
Views: 440    Replies: 0
"hey people. just wanted to know if any of you guys are doing anything on halloween in the NYC area. maybe a trick or treat/spin session is in order! LEMME KNOW! POST POST POST! ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,395    Replies: 49
"kurubai....after your whole dreams post i started thinking about sleepwalking and talking and how utterly wierd the concept is of walking around and speaking eyes dead set ahead like yo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,972    Replies: 20
"Ok, I'm at college (On a saturday I know!) and I'm bored... I'm supposed to be recording samples, has anyone got any ideas?!?!?!?!?! "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,606    Replies: 2
"Hey, i went ahead and set up an irc server and web interface from my site so people can chat in realtime. I also added a HoP channel until goddess_of_pyre finished up the chat rooms for..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,158    Replies: 37
"Ok it's a bit cheesy.. but it's a bit of fun!http://dragonhame.com/quiz.htmlI am a A Diamond Dragon!Hey, I took the http://dragonhame.com online Inner Dragon quiz and found out I am a D..."
Last Reply by
Views: 874    Replies: 4
"Has anyone seen Mulholland Drive and heard Rebekah del Rios amazing rendition of 'Crying'Chillingly beautifulDoes anyone have the words for the Spanish version? I can only find the seco..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,418    Replies: 26
"Just something that Ive been wondering about for no particular reason.......I met an American girl called Nat at Summer Solstice who said she was amazed at the amount of male Poi spinne..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,201    Replies: 8
"Well its too true its here ladies and gents funny I should be the one making it as I generally complain about the ranting but hey you guys showed me its pretty fun to auction ourselves..."
Last Reply by
Views: 533    Replies: 4
"what is your Im name?mine is kbaldridge1966...Yahh!!!! "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,141    Replies: 3
"Mwaahahahahaha!! Yes! I FINALLY got my own actual firepoi last night! YAY! I was s'posed to get them three weeks ago, but there were random delays here and there. But now i have 'em..."

HOP Newsletter