Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 5,989    Replies: 20
"http://quizilla.com/users/tosk/quizzes/Your%20Discordian%20Totem/My Discordian Totem Animal is Morgan The Nihilist Narwhale. All Tuna is Meaningless and without Porpoise. "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,015    Replies: 2
"Ok....big webpage to be finished by tomorrow for ICT. No prizes for people who guess what im making it about . It would help me loads if some of you could just write me a little thing..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,458    Replies: 7
"hello! Me & my flatmate have a gig in my SU bar to try out a new poi thing.Basically we're doing a poi/uv/techno type thingy version of a mummer's play, which is an english traditio..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,853    Replies: 35
"now the other night i went across to the mainland to stay the night with my boyfriend and our two mates both malenow come sleep time i was quiet exhaustedbut yet got no sleep my night t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 781    Replies: 2
"Hey guys!!! One of my good mates Barry is going is leaving for England on Tuesday 9th March!!! This guy is one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. He never says a bad word about any..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,946    Replies: 15
"I had an adolescent female patient and I did a good, thorough adolescent interview. Asked (with mom out of the room) about sex, drugs, all that good stuff. She answered negative for i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,141    Replies: 8
"just thought i would share this marvellous flash game with you guys.hit the penguin i know it sounds cruel. but he sounds like he's having fun.check it out. waste some time. my further..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,037    Replies: 22
"Do you think we really need them?And really, how many do we need? Don't more people just cause more pain in the end? (Can you tell I am having issues) "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,768    Replies: 28
"Interesting question this one...is there enough of it about? whats your opinion on this important subject? "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,022    Replies: 11
"It snowed rather heavily for an hour here in Guildford last night, and the roads have not yet been salted. All was sparkly an' white an' pretty Word of warning; we all know to be caref..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,296    Replies: 13
"so i just saw bell hooks speak today. i got to listen to one of the well-known visionary feminists tell us about her ideas and thoughts and struggles and hopes and successes. and it w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,360    Replies: 14
" I was just mucking around juggling talking to performing friend and he told me that it's better to be a jack of all trades type performer . I didn't understand what he meant by it real..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,667    Replies: 1
"Push-button nursingJames Brooke/NYT Friday, March 5, 2004A graying Japan counts on robotic careMACHIDA, Japan With an electronic whir, the machine released a dollop of "peach body sham..."
Last Reply by
Views: 689    Replies: 5
"http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song/ "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,295    Replies: 16
"please... "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,833    Replies: 13
"I was reading this on bbc and it got me thinking about the whole digital age of music that we're currently in, cd burners and mp3s and all and how the record companies are, how do you ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,052    Replies: 33
" CRAZY MOVIE GAME This is driving me nuts! Its addictive and I have to finish or I will dream of it tonightI cant get j or yHELP "
Last Reply by
Views: 11,112    Replies: 73
"short piece of prose by one richard geefe.originally part of a larger piece that may or may not have been humourous this extract by itself made me think though; is there any truth in it..."
Last Reply by
Views: 912    Replies: 5
"Post deleted by Frodo"
Views: 1,040    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,124    Replies: 14
"Hiya,I just thought I'd let anyone who is interested know what I have been up to over the last few days.... My boyfriend and I, as well as a couple other friends organised an outdoor p..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,727    Replies: 4
"Two summers ago my stepmum died of cancer. I've never been able to find a way to proplerly honour the life of this amazing woman. I don't even need to go in to the details, i know you'l..."
Last Reply by
Views: 961    Replies: 2
"I know I've talked to some people on here about this, but how many of you have had someone simply say, 'Feel free to perform here/with us/etc'??? I'd like to hear those of you who perfo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,833    Replies: 15
"Hi everyone,I'm from singapore, small sucky lil island in south east asia. Anyway, picked up spinning poi in koh phangan early this yr. Only a handful of people in singapore spins and I..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,721    Replies: 8
"ok i am posting to see what everyone thinks of this idea. ok my plan is to have a big public show of me and other people doing fire poi at a local park. i was planning on have a friend ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 797    Replies: 7
"http://ipa.buffalostate.edu/~etrigan/stfu.htmloh yeah "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,727    Replies: 3
"Hi folks. I am looking for a great pair of boots that are stylish and comfortable... Meant for dancing all night and maybe all day too.... I read an older post about Swear Shoes that l..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,733    Replies: 11
"not sure if this guy is for real or a crazy loon!! datejesus.com theres even a combatibility quiz woowoo! "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,215    Replies: 7
"ok, it's like the band game but with jokes. for instance if i said "how do you know if theres a dinasour under you bed?""because youre nose touches the cieling"someone else could say a ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,390    Replies: 8
"Have you ever played with your poi hearing (and dancing on) a djembe (percussion) music backgorund?I need help to produce a percussions session.I'm lookin' for someone who could take a ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,539    Replies: 66
"being short is GOOD. I get cheap clothes and let to the front at gigs and allowed to sit on people's ahoulders and stuff.i can also get away with stuff cos noone sees me do it... someti..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,981    Replies: 84
"this comes from the glow vs fire thread, but i thought as a side topic it deserved a separate discussion: Quote:Don't know about In other countries but in the UK Poi has had a real har..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,004    Replies: 3
"hey there allit's been a while, how is everyone? my computer shat itself & wouldn't actually start up, so it's been about a month since i've been on here!! so anyways, my bf of 4 y..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,158    Replies: 4
" Ok... a buddle of us have been muttering about this for a while...Who's coming???For those of you who don't know... Wet 'n' Wild is a water theme park Gold Coast-ish in Australia.:*I..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,045    Replies: 56
"Hi y'all, just noticed in the "...and i've been spinning for.." Mechhead, is a fellow Diver. I know that Cole is too, who else out there is a Diver?Anyone fancy arranging a HOP Scuba ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,281    Replies: 28
"All these clubs and I still dont quite feel I have a place. Sure, Im average height and could join those folk... But that would be too average for me. I think I would better fit in th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,404    Replies: 19
"ok.. i've been ill today and as a result have spent the last 12 HOURS online, most of it spent in these oh so great forums of social discussion!!i doubt this is the longest time anyon..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,013    Replies: 7
"...trying to find any trace at all of this band thingy.they're called Celtica & they to folk techno stuff and they don't seem to exist on the internet anywhere. I really really NEED..."
Views: 904    Replies: 5
"Post deleted by Stix*"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,730    Replies: 12
"Can anybody shed some light on bruxia? The art of grinding your teeth while you sleep. From what I've found on the web it seems to be caused by stress , anger and is more prominant in ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,743    Replies: 3
"Hey all you kerrrrrazy kids...At Pukkelpop last year me and friend were in one the tents and suddenly there was this REALLY good Drum 'n Bass played by this DJ called Lady Vortex.I've n..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,976    Replies: 20
"No fair At 5'8" Im' too small for the tall lanky club, and too big for the titchy smally club! ALL YE OF AVERAGE HEIGHT UNITE!!! Too long have we been ignored! All hail the bell curve! ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,063    Replies: 2
"Wow, good ole' New Zealand cleaned up at the Oscars tonight. Ka-wow!!Way to go, guys! "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,423    Replies: 5
"hey all, sorry i havent been around much lately,i wonder if anyone can help me on a few questions.....whats the difference between maori and pacific performing arts? what exactly is kap..."
Views: 1,720    Replies: 0
"Firstly, I'll be posting this on more than one thread and last time I did this one person got a bit annoyed.However, it's a free resource page which will benefit many, and, to just post..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,623    Replies: 70
"i was wondering if new zealanders liked vegemite! because i thought it was just australians, but when i went to new zealand in grade 6 the hotel had little sachets on vegemite. is that ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,279    Replies: 9
"So a dear friend of mine (we'll call her 'Cindy') is battling with anorexia nervosa. It got really bad last summer and by October, she had to be sent to an inpatient med/psych unit in ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,702    Replies: 24
"So I was thinking about pounce's "HOP Wedding" thread and then free-associating (because I'm supposed to be studying).So suppose that gay marriage becomes legal: what happens to some of..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,305    Replies: 15
"Ok, so while I was lying in bed trying to sleep, my mind began to wander. I often think about space, the universe, traveling around in space, and the like. Tonight, however, something..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,140    Replies: 1
" Hey does anyone know about where I could find (CHEAP!) insurance here in Halifax, N.S. so I can do busking downtown and whatnot, plus I am applying to the buskers festival in 2005. ^..."

HOP Newsletter