Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Views: 1,563    Replies: 0
"Just come back to HOP after a few months away and its looking great!!! Anyone going to Glasto?"
Last Reply by
Views: 11,972    Replies: 90
"Guys, I just wanted to throw out a general reminder:If you are planning on making out with someone, shave first. Stubble hurts! Thank you. That is all. "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,380    Replies: 2
"This is more of a question than a whine about annoying neighbours...(post turned out quite long, sorry!)Okay, so my next-door(but-one) neighbours, and the people backing onto them seem ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,152    Replies: 90
"Not guaranteed to be error free. So please be patient Meooow..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,910    Replies: 43
"India HotelAlphaVictorEcho TangoOscar LimaEchoAlphaRomeoNovember TangoHotelEcho PapaHotelOscarNovemberEchoTangoIndiaCharlie AlphaLimaPapaHotelAlpaBravoEchoTango FoxtrotOscarRomeo TangoH..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,376    Replies: 24
"i don't know if this game should go here or in the social discussion page but: nationstates game you have to make a nation and then solve its problems...hope you enjoy, its a thought pr..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,046    Replies: 11
"Hop you make my heart stop,oh how i love to lurk on a lonely day at work,how is it that your murky grey can so brighten up my day,and although these days i never post,i'll always love y..."
Views: 1,013    Replies: 0
"just kidding"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,908    Replies: 24
"Ok, after some especially POOR displays of manners at the pool the last few weeks, I feel it necessary to make public the UNOFFICIAL RULES OF SWIMMING.I. Lane etiquette A. When there i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,231    Replies: 10
"Seeing as how you guys seem to like stupid little games and wasting time so you don't have to work/revise/clean the car/mow the lawn/etc I thought I'd let you see this. A couple of ye..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,396    Replies: 11
"ya i have to show u all this "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,148    Replies: 13
"When do u get titles ? I am getting realy bored with member... Is it by number of posts or what?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,279    Replies: 8
"A java version from when you were a younger, man I loved these games.Coooooollll lemmings it takes ages to load and there may be some knack to it but it's worth it."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,685    Replies: 19
" tee hee hee"
Last Reply by
Views: 733    Replies: 2
"Malcolm put the calendar right on the main page! Throw on your important events!"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,822    Replies: 19
"Quote:GRILLED CICADASIngredients: 1lb cicadas1/3 C italian dressingDirections:Place cicadas in plastic bag with italian dressing, refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight. Grill until..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,061    Replies: 17
"This is just to let everyone know that Latin is an evil language and it should burn in hell. (indirect statement... see? I can't get away from it!)Poem Time! (sing along, Lyra)Latin is ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,098    Replies: 32
"I would totally be a bilge pump, because I love the taste of oily dirty bilge water! Also while searching for a picture of a bilge pump, I found the website of this great pirate band. P..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,781    Replies: 18
"So there is this boy in my last class on friday. He is the worst behaived student I've ever had the pleasure of teaching. Last friday he was so bad that i had to put him out into the ha..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,475    Replies: 21
"somone pinch me Quote:Hasselhoff Has Rapping Down To An Ice-TRap legend Ice-T is risking his massive reputation on his latest recruit - middle-aged former beach bum David Hasselhoff.The..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,748    Replies: 5
"Ok, I swear this isn't a plug or a grab for attention. (Ok, so it's a plug, but it's because I care about you all).Under the "Information" tab on the bar to the left, click on "Health ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,165    Replies: 12
"My dog died yesterday.I'd had him near on 16 years, since he was a little pup.So here's a goodbye to Bob the Border Collie, whose absense is making me more than a little upset. "
Last Reply by
Views: 973    Replies: 16
"I was contacted by a photographer who wants to take some pictures of me and include some shots of me spinning.He asked me what my rates were and I had no idea what to respond.For those ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,277    Replies: 11
"Does any one know how long it takes to fly from London Heathrow to Newark, because im flying out next month and i have to arrange transport from new york to PA. I really have no idea wh..."
Views: 1,018    Replies: 0
"i browsed thru the events forum and didn't see anything, and seeing as how this is a super quick request, i thought i'd post here as most people frequent here.i have some friends who ar..."
Last Reply by
Views: 627    Replies: 7
"So remember when the boards changed and people got their feathers ruffeld over it?Well, someone in another thread just posted a link to a thread on the old board and...wow, it looked so..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,097    Replies: 60
"Wednesday morning joke for y'all ----At a dead halt in a traffic jam, one driver thought to himself, "Wow, this seems worse than usual."He noticed a police officer walking between t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,323    Replies: 7
"i was wondering if anyone has used their glow staff and what they thought about it. http://feraltec.tripod.com/the pics look fake to me but pretty amazing if they are real .....bender i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 667    Replies: 2
"Hey Are any of you lovely HoP people coming to Splendour in the grass (Byron Bay, NSW, 24th/25th July, http://www.splendourinthegrass.com) this year? I can't wait!! I'm so stoked that ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,087    Replies: 9
"So 3:00 in the morning I go outside, and I hear something absolutly huge snorting and stomping around in the bushes and tree's no less then 100 metres from my house behind my big garage..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,046    Replies: 24
"It's BamBam's birthday today!!! Wishing you a lovely day Princess - hope it is filled with laughter and happiness. We've both had a tough year honey and I want to say I wouldn'..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,005    Replies: 6
"My boyfriends 30th birthday is in a month and I'm looking for a special pressie that won't break the bank. I had hoped to spend a 100max but as its a special birthday I could flex the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,305    Replies: 5
"So I just got my credit card bill (that's not the "eeek" part). On it it said that my next autopayment would be deducted from my bank account.Now, before my last credit card was stolen..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,538    Replies: 18
"my best birthday gift so far is a little white bunny named Stiff... She is gorgeous:)the second best is a crystal ball that 6 months later it broke:( "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,098    Replies: 4
"Post deleted by the badger with a troubled past and nothing left to lose /Konsti"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,179    Replies: 8
"On Friday, someone had put a sign up in the Study Room saying "81 days left". which by now will be 80 days left. thats a scary thought. i'm scared. very.so Rougie has had a reality chec..."
Views: 615    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 887    Replies: 7
"help the bottoms of my wicks on my staff keeps ,how do i explain it, unravelling.i constantly have to cut the little dangly parts off and the wick is newwhat should i do?i dont drop it ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,317    Replies: 11
"18 today!!!! (well tomorrow for us English but today for you Aussie's)*Screeches* Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday to youHappy birthday to RhysHappy Birthday to you*Ends screech and..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,812    Replies: 56
"Alrighty...here's the "rules"1. Grab the nearest book.2. Open it to page 933. Find the 5th sentence down4. Post it here.Now, I am not sure what this is supposed to mean really. I do kno..."
Views: 527    Replies: 0
"So apparently DB has been off doing some sort of self-torture called "A Levels," which is this British thing that they do when they feel like the quality of British food isn't depressin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,293    Replies: 3
"So I am in one of the computer rooms in the hospital right now. Our hospital is very sophisticated computer-wise and they're always playing with new technologies. So down in the ER of..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,148    Replies: 11
"wowI was just approached by my boss to write an article on our hobby of "fire spinning" to publish in the nationwide magazine for our corporation!!Im so excited! They have hired us a fe..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,274    Replies: 14
"Ooookay, so I did it! I finally lit my poi up! *jumps about and glomps everyone*It was SO much fun! Amazing, feeling the fire spinning around you, with the dull roar in your ears, frien..."
Last Reply by
Views: 37,693    Replies: 132
"Hey all, this is weird but I need help from the global friends for my sons school project.He is reading a book at school about a boy who gets flattened by a chalkboard and mails himself..."
Last Reply by
Views: 779    Replies: 5
"ok, if you could get some handy tip from anyone, alive or dead, who would it be?Billy Corgan on lyric writingMy mummy on bringing up a familyGeorge Harrison on general lifeJesus - on ho..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,351    Replies: 2
"O.k !So we are a community ? yes/no?I think yes ! which is good ?!?what does it mean to me?A group of people with a common interset or goal, interest being the case here !What does that..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,622    Replies: 6
"like aliens, grimlins, trolls sll of the mysitklestuff, ghosts, and stuffs like that.....?"coz i just had a wierd experiance that hapned to me the other day....and it was very super-nat..."
Last Reply by
Views: 526    Replies: 2
"I'm almost there, I been accepted into an agency for my fireyness and I just need insurance.... anyone help me? Oh yeah and any ideas for an adequate costume? "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,299    Replies: 3
"Hey everybody in Hali.. Just a quick note. Im returning to Canadian shores on saturday after a 15 month stay in Korea.. Let me know if there will be any poi meets going on.. I only have..."
HOP Newsletter