Forums > Social Chat > WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Login/Join to Participate

Doc Lightning
GOLD Member since May 2001

Doc Lightning

HOP Mad Doctor

Total posts: 13921
Posted:I just got back from my rescheduling appointment. I am now officially OFF OF SCHOOL from 30 Aug through the end of September.

The significance of this?

I GET TO GO TO BURNING MAN!!!!!
bounce ubbrollsmile clap bounce2 sunny wow bounce ubbrollsmile ubbtickled bounce2 hehe ubblol bounce ubbrollsmile

-Mike )'(
Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

"A buckuht 'n a hooze!" -Valura

Delete Topic

musashii

musashii

starring Skippy the green llama

Total posts: 1148
Posted:awesome..mebbe I'll see ya dere

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."

Delete

GottaLoveIt

GottaLoveIt

Sponge

Total posts: 883
Posted:Hehe biggrin

when is Burning Man? Sometime in Sept???

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

Delete

musashii

musashii

starring Skippy the green llama

Total posts: 1148
Posted:Just remember the man always(I think) burns on labor day(sept 3), so it's the week before that.

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."

Delete

spritie
SILVER Member since Sep 2001

spritie

Pooh-Bah

Total posts: 2014
Posted:Ahh...the man does not burn on Labor Day. That's always a Monday and the burn is always on a Sat. night night. Thus, this year the man will burn on Sept. 4.

BM this year is from Aug. 30 - Sept. 5 give or take some days depending on when you arrive and when you choose to go home. Many people arrive early (totally allowed) and some stay late (allowed as well).

Lucky you, Lightning. I only wish I got more than 2 weeks vacation each year, or I'd be there for sure. As it is, I'm already taking a week of unpaid leave to get to do what I want. I don't think I can push that much further.

Delete

pounce
SILVER Member since Jan 2003

pounce

All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart

Total posts: 9831
Posted:congrats to you! hopefully i'll get the money to go and it won't interfere with any work.

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

Delete