Forums > Social Chat > Creamfields!! HOORAAY!!

Login/Join to Participate

Big Andy
Total posts: 186
Posted:So my fiance and myself will be leaving Texas and crossing the Atlantic to party UK style @ Creamfields in August!! We're trying to nail down some of the details, and make some side trips to some other European countries!

I'm hoping to have an oppurtunity to do some poi spinning while I'm in the UK! Maybe find a drum circle to go to or something one night that we're there. Maybe I'll be able to meet a HoPper or 2!

*counts pennies*

I need to save up some more methinks.

EDITED_BY: Big Andy (1084572043)

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!"

"Welcome to the U-S-A,
We'll treat you right, unless you're black or gay, or Cherokeeeeee!!"

-Brian Griffin from "Family Guy" (the dog)

Delete Topic

Kaji
Kaji

Quantum Theorist
Total posts: 564
Posted:Wow my mind totally went in the gutter when I read the title to this. spank

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird, now the world is weird and they take prozac to make it normal again.

Delete

elizabeth
Total posts: 12
Posted:hey, kaji- i like your 60s quote! i'm elizabeth, new here and fairly new to poi. howza bout you?
weavesmiley

Delete

Kaji
Kaji

Quantum Theorist
Posted:lol 'ello elizabeth since your new here I'll welcome you to the boards. but the mods kinda prefere it if you do this sort of thing in your intro thread, instead of hijacking another thread. Me I'm a staff person. Built em for 2 years, spun em for 2 years.

Sorry about the double hijack Andy and my earlier perverted comment as well I'm sure someone will be along shortly to share in your joy and post something related to this thread. Although UCOF, C@ntus, and probably arsn amungst others will be destracted by my earlier post. biggrin spank

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird, now the world is weird and they take prozac to make it normal again.

Delete

Cantus
Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity
Total posts: 15965
Posted:eh?

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete

Kaji
Kaji

Quantum Theorist
Posted:lol I have to go by past experience sorry C@ntus

Delete