Forums > Social Chat > Lunch Time Jam Session!

Login/Join to Participate

OrangeBobo
OrangeBobo

veteran
Total posts: 1389
Posted:ubblol

Right now I'm on the computer in the music room, and we got a crazy arsed jam session going on right now!! Teacher on keyboard, two guitars, bass, and voices of those surrounding!

Everyone's just contributing constantly, and it is an amazing sound. The energy in this room just keeps growing, and it's really lovely and inspiring for some reason.

I dunno, just one of those things where, in a world that has such commotion around, in just one little room, with just a small group of people, such joy can be had ubbangel

~ Bobo

wie weit, wie weit noch?
fragst mich, wo wir gewesen sind...
du fehlst hier

Delete Topic

DeepSoulSheep
DeepSoulSheep

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 2617
Posted:cool

Ah people bring their own little bits, contributing together and making something beautifull.

That's one of the reasons why I love drumming. It's the same in that way and the energy it creates is well cool because you're connected to all the people there through what you've been doing. You go into a trance and when you come out you can't even talk biggrin.

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

Delete

Dunc
Dunc

playing the days away
Total posts: 7263
Posted:Bobo....you seem to have the best school in the world!! I wanna be 15 again and live near you!!!

What instrument are you playing?

Let's relight this forum ubblove

Delete

OrangeBobo
OrangeBobo

veteran
Total posts: 1389
Posted:Hehe Custom, I'd hardly say it's the best school... and I can't make you fifteen.. but the new growth and development in my neighbourhood is all good if you want to move here! tongue

My instrument... at that time my voice, and typing on the computer ubblol But I also play violin and viola!

~ Bobo

wie weit, wie weit noch?
fragst mich, wo wir gewesen sind...
du fehlst hier

Delete

zebradavid
Total posts: 25
Posted:hey Bobo how did the burnin go the other day devil

Delete