• You must now select Courier Delivery if you wish to receive items before Christmas.

Forums > Social Chat > whos a better dj Darude Or Amok vibes

Login/Join to Participate

Shinova:thefiredemon

Total posts: 149
Posted:i was listening to this song today it was called energy by Amok Vibes, then i listened to this other song called "Sandstorm" by Darude. If you wish to here the "Energy" song go to MP3.com it is under Rave/old skool.

Delete Topic

SmokyDavy
SILVER Member since Jan 2002

Do my poi look too small in this?

Total posts: 394
Posted:I wonder why they're under 'Rave/Oldskool' when they fit more into the mainstream trance category.

Don't much like either of their work.

Delete

Posted:I know, but humor me.

Delete

Posted:when was the last time someone talked to me? Ages ago i guess. I guess people just don't like me here. i guess i'm scaring them away or something.

Delete

NightShade1

Total posts: 368
Posted:To tell ya the truth DArude sucks as dj, i kinda hate him too.
Just listen more songs of him, all his songs sounds the same and its boring
ALL his songs sounds in the same way i can know how it will go the song even not hearing the full leght

Anyways if you want a good DJ
Tiesto,Armin van buuren, Ferry Corsten, Cosmic gate (well their productions arent soo good but their remixes are really goods!!!), Push, Airscape
etc etc
Those are good djs!!!

Dance like if noone were watching you

Delete

bender
GOLD Member since Nov 2001

still can't believe it's not butter

Total posts: 6979
Posted:Sepultura - Itsari is a good track to listen to. Few songs convey a feeling as much as a Brazillian Tribal metal band with acoustic guitars with the Xanthi Amazonian tribe performing a healing ceremoney. I play it at bush raves n it's always well recieved!!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Delete

Posted:yeah, Airscape is awesome. Darude's Song "Feel the beat" is exactally like "Sandstorm" except that every now and then it says i can feel the beat, too.

Delete

AardvarkOnAcid

Total posts: 92
Posted:quote:Originally posted by Shinova:thefiredemon:
yeah, Airscape is awesome. Darude's Song "Feel the beat" is exactally like "Sandstorm" except that every now and then it says i can feel the beat, too.

Is that all life comes down to? To be lying face down with an overenthusiastic guy in pink pin-striped pants sitting on top of you and grunting? -- Random MusingsSex, Drugs and Psytrance.

Delete

Posted:YES I UNDERSTAND.....,BUT THAT IS JUST THE QUESTION. WHO IS THE BETTER DJ. IT IS JUST A QUESTION.

Delete

master sodium

Total posts: 536
Posted:they both suck. any DJ that has hit the mainstream sucks ass. if they have tours, they aren't worth listening to. now DJ Vajra, thats some good shit.

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

Delete

NightShade1

Total posts: 368
Posted:Well kinda:p
All the ones i said were producers:p

Now im just saying DARUDE SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hell!!!!
Dude to aswner your question both sucks really bad there arent better:p
hehe
What kind of trance you like? i could tell ya good tunes =)

[ 16 August 2002, 10:00: Message edited by: NightShade1 ]

Dance like if noone were watching you

Delete