Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Views: 923    Replies: 0
"Red crystal lampshades lighting dark corners in all the sense of the abstractClouds frolicking and flickering past sunrays sauntering slowly byRectangular keys to that one mysterious do..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,006    Replies: 1
"Hey guys I am looking for some feedback on stage names... I have a show to do on saturday and I am having the worst time coming up with somthing with and aggressive,but controled name. ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,538    Replies: 20
"That's right ladies and gentlemen, it happens tonight. They say you never forget your first piece... hahaha so yeah what do you guys recommend I try the two opposing substances spread ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,460    Replies: 13
"have any of you ever come across a shark when you were surfing? is there anything that you are supposed to do that makes them go away? well all i could think of to do yesterday was ju..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,985    Replies: 4
"a friend of mine just sent me this. it's a little.. uh.. flaky? but anyway, wouldn't it be amazing if it were true? On the day out of time, kin all over the world will be practising thi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,822    Replies: 3
"I've heard great things about the COL 3 video and my thanks and congrats to all those who helped put it together, sent in videos, and had a part in the creation of this successful video..."
Last Reply by
Views: 850    Replies: 1
"Just curious if anybody went this year...I had a great time which was muchly helped by the fact we blagged a weekend pass for 5 minutes spin time each - Half an hour in total - with a b..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,960    Replies: 11
"Im so excited but so scared all at once!!!and didnt have anybody to tell so i have to tell you guys!!! i was hired by a lady who owns and designs a fetish clothing company. this sunday ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,205    Replies: 6
"i was reading a post on this site somewhere a little while ago and someone suggested a fire twirler go out for that show 30 seconds to fame...i dont know if any of you saw it last night..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,120    Replies: 27
"OK, who's flown post 9-11 with fire toys and how did it turn out? Ya think if I stick my wicks in my luggage I'll get in trouble? What about international flights?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,883    Replies: 14
"Is it possible to jusggle with a tennis ball saturated in parrafin? How about juggling with fire starters? How do you set your tongue on fire(without burning it)? What temperature does ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,261    Replies: 31
"hmmmmmm...tough choice!Nutella would definately have to go.What do you think???Also, which do you prefer, green jelly babies or pink jelly babies?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,473    Replies: 19
"Okay this is how t goes:-der der der, der der(bit lower) der der der. (mix between doh)der der der, doh der der der dohOkay first person to get it right wins a pat on the back."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,602    Replies: 32
"OK I hear about this "Nutella" phenomenon often on these boards... could someone hook me up with a recipe? That way I'd know what you're all talking about "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,082    Replies: 1
"If anyone if near oxford this w/e then they should come to TRUCKFEST 2002 so they can spin with me go to http://www.truckrecords.com for detailsits a little festival but its nice...."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,085    Replies: 6
"hello all i just wanted to say (offically)today 21 of july 2002 its my birthday YAY for meonly one present this year (i saw tool), but my brother bought me salival(tool box set) MY LIFE..."
Views: 974    Replies: 0
"hey guys! sorry i haven't been to edinborough in the last.. 3 odd months. really do miss ya guys, just been too lazy and the weather is UBER cold. we must catch up some time soon "
Views: 817    Replies: 1
"If you are member #2, then who is member #1?I saw that today and ponderd that for a while, I have a decent imagination but could not come up with anything? "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,746    Replies: 6
"hey Xaeda (assuming youre reading this....) where are you? are you still around? havent heard from you in a while. i miss those lengthy staff spinning discusions. well anyway, i doub..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,916    Replies: 13
"As an inline skater who has dared to tread on the ground of skate-boarder domain, the skatepark, I have seen and experienced some fairly open and violent animosity between inliners, bik..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,350    Replies: 8
"So let's suppose you won a Lotto for, say, US$ 75 million. What would you do with the money?My angle would be to try to get as much of it without paying taxes. The way to do that is b..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,517    Replies: 11
"yipee! guess whos coming to melbourne in january and wants to finally meet all these strange cyber people who she knows are really real and can really spin very well!? anyway, the poi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,945    Replies: 15
"Nice guy threatened to kill me when we broke up, told me to kill myself cause i was a failure, blah blah etc, the works.has tried using the internet to get in touch with me a few ti..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,176    Replies: 6
"Was just reading through Kali's 'LONDON' thread in which you clearly state you were at Kensal Spinners last night!? AAAAAAAH!I asume that wasn't your first visit to that luvly place, an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,079    Replies: 38
"I, in general am someone values truth above all... however... what do you think of what people tell kids about Santa claus or ... on a less "commercial" note... about fairies, legends e..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,163    Replies: 28
"Cor Blimey! What a crazy couple of weeks we've had on the board just recently, topics from blowing dry fuels to Bender's crazy firehoook sword thingees. Had some new members from diff..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,538    Replies: 1
"attn fellow hoppers: i am starting a new bee hive. i am going to be a worker bee, since i am so easily attracted to bright colours. but, i need you'all to fill in the rest, so, WHIC..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,232    Replies: 3
"Arg... All my friends have left the country except for the trusty fire bunch... What do I do?I have no job and nothing to do from this tuesday to sunday... I think I'll go mad if I stay..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,817    Replies: 1
"erm i went to discossion group and i got this at the top:oS‘9.,£«Ìþ°ôaŠ­·¶¡Ë8=VÛ8=ÿÿÿÿvFÄ;`2http://www.hornyhomemaker.com/images/logo-5x1.gifHTTP/1.1 200 OK..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,722    Replies: 6
"I just saw my first fire whip vid. Any fire whippers out there? You guys are seriously nuts, but it looks fantastic, like serious wow and stuff...huh...mm...huh. Anyway I can't wait t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,465    Replies: 11
"If there is anyone at all who loves poi, and lives in Leeds UK please get in touch.My friend and I have no-one to spin with and we are eager to put together a fire troupe.I am performin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,898    Replies: 31
"Hey, Raymund Phule, my darling psychopath it's July 11th here on Hop and so :HAPPY BIRTHDAY hope you'll stop acting like a Dick online now that you're old and wise All the very ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,312    Replies: 3
"Did anybody see the person spin fire on Letterman tonite??? I didn't catch what was the lead in, but the routine that she did was beyond simple."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,093    Replies: 9
"Just wondering if anyone has any advice. My boyfriend and I share our house with another guy. He's a really great guy but he just won't help clean at all. We had a rent inspection thi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,102    Replies: 3
"umm yea i need your email address the beard also KTB are you out there i miss your emails."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,126    Replies: 9
" I wanted to bring this up here because I was just curious if these kinds of things happen all over the world.... In Southern California (south of Los Angeles), there have been four ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,381    Replies: 28
"This has been troubling me recently so I thought I'd get other peoples opinions, especially as the number of "My first performance" threads is on the increase. Whenever I go out to a pa..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,238    Replies: 11
"OHHHHH yeah Im a happy wee thing...Im 22 today and I have just been given enough birthday money for a set of Glow Poi... hooray... and to top it all off Im off to Byron to celebrate my ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,711    Replies: 17
"Went for a walk through the foothills behind Stanford yesterday with an old friend after having had a cup of tea. Um...special tea. Very special. Ah wow...a trip through the astral..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,394    Replies: 56
"I don't usually do posts that have a political theme or agenda, because they so often seem to degrade into mud-slinging. And yet, given the date and in the light of the recent rash of p..."
Views: 590    Replies: 0
"Who here knows drew (sub) then?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,155    Replies: 5
"This has got to be a good thread....Please post links to your all time favorite best HOP threads or posts, So that we can all remember them.maybe a little why as well.Glass _________..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,469    Replies: 34
"I'm at work. In my work, I'm doing some pretty computer-intensive 3-D rendering stuff that my biologist brain doesn't understand...but some of these processes take the computer 15 minu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,293    Replies: 16
"Maximus recently said in another thread that he was recently critiqued on his spinning. Not in a bad way but that last year he was told to not split his focus between multiple toys. I k..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,530    Replies: 6
"Hey everyone,Josh and I will be in Germany - Hamburg, tomorrow morning. We are going to be around the Hamburg and Berlin Area, going to Antrais Project and Voov festival over the next t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,710    Replies: 5
"Why is it that you often can't tell people things? They don't want to hear them, or it's not right to say them.I just wonder sometimes. Cause there are often things i want to say and ca..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,017    Replies: 3
"I was just watching a new show here called 30 seconds to fame and there was a girl called Fire Pixie on swinging her poi, and doing quite well at it too. I believe she was from Santa Mo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,931    Replies: 10
"Well that was certainly different, frankly I'm amazed that there weren't more serious injuries/deaths.I think that Brighton Council did very very well since 4 times as many people as th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,379    Replies: 15
"Hiya darlings, now that the trauma of uni is over for a while, i'm kicking back and picking up on projects i lost during the year...the most interesting and the one i really need your h..."
Last Reply by
Views: 9,784    Replies: 108
"What I would like from you please is just one piece of advice.It can be on any subject you choose,serious or fun.Poi, staff and juggling or life, love and happiness.Here is my request f..."

HOP Newsletter