Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,262    Replies: 8
"That title should get some of you lot to read this!! I am going to be getting a set of beaming balls and electroglow poi for indoors performances tomorrow any ideas on what are the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,566    Replies: 17
"okay i have been looking at the wicked sideshow arts, and i have an idea for art and performance.i want to sick shark or heavey fish hooks in me and so and so forth. i i gave you more ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,460    Replies: 6
"i know this isn;t a social discussion matter but people look here first and i need a reply right away. i've been offered a gig for spinning for a few hours at Stonewall, a gay bar in sy..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,347    Replies: 12
"'ello all,I have a favor to ask of anyone who is a good artist. I am looking to get a new tattoo about fire poi...Only problem is I cannot draw at all. I saw all of the submissions fo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,184    Replies: 12
"Ok, not that its happened to me...Has anyone got a flashback in the middle of a burn?It would be scary I think!!! Just want to know as my hallucinogen uptake is going to increase thr..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,007    Replies: 44
"I've noticed lots of trends in society where something will get big for a short time, then go quickly and quietly out of style in favor of the next proverbial "shiny object" that floats..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,249    Replies: 8
"well i thought i would post this cause i am bored and i cant wait until 46 and 2 (By tool of course) has downloaded fully (the live verion)21/7/85 (my birthdate)17 YEARS OF CHAOS 17 YEA..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,895    Replies: 22
"IS their anyone on this message board that is from the US...lol. It seams like everyone is the uk or somthin. Are their any places in the US to buy POI and these arts from?L8r all."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,524    Replies: 27
"Oh jeez. I'm in an office with no windows and i think it's the hottest day ever ever ever. Does anyone have any good things to do at work or suggestions to pass the time. obviously i c..."
Views: 1,025    Replies: 0
"Would love to hook up and spin with anyone else from the site making thier way to these fine festivals!www.antaris-project.de www.voov-experience.de &lbr; 17 July 2002, 03:23: Message ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,037    Replies: 4
"I was just wondering if any of the twirlers that were at the World Lacrosse Cup Final last night come to this site?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,161    Replies: 1
"wow what a weekend!it all started out with some fire friends sitting around wondering what to do. that eternal something that never seems to get filled with anything except some fun wit..."
Last Reply by
Views: 744    Replies: 1
"i was just thinking. yes it did hurt.what is the longest ever thread, hide and seek is getting quite big now.when there is a long thread i normaly cant be arsed to read it which is a sh..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,618    Replies: 2
"quote: Our emotional state of choice is Ecstasy. Our nourishment of choice is Love. Our addiction of choice is technology. Our religion of choice is music. Our currency of choice is kno..."
Last Reply by
Views: 9,390    Replies: 130
"Why is it every post i read on this site ends in a discussion or explaination about crepes, and/or nutella???ARE YOU PEOPLE INSANE?Havent you ever heard of good old fashioned pancakes a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,261    Replies: 6
"eeek eeek i need new shoes these are gorgeous but how can i justify buying them??they arent suitable for work, i could wear them but they're not going to be comfythey wouldnt work great..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,570    Replies: 1
"this is scary I found out that i'm about 6.4 miles from one route, 7. something form another, and under ten miles from the nearest storage site. of course, i knew all this already. i wa..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,186    Replies: 12
"I was wondering what people thought of these new release (at least where I am) movies:Minority Report (Loved it!!!)Star Wars Episode 2 (Loved it as well, Ani *sigh*)Spider Man (ok alrea..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,308    Replies: 6
"I saw them play at Space550 in San Francisco last night. Oh wow, they were awesome. What a fun night.I also saw an electroglow staff for the first time last night.Was anyone else ther..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,010    Replies: 14
"That is the prescription ones with "no side effects" i have been on these about a week? it's Clarinex, for allergies. anyhow, since being on them i haev a hard time driving in the first..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,887    Replies: 2
"okay oi ma going to post in some other POSTs from other people tool some i am not going to name the songs and u have to recogise themand POST HERE WHAT THE SONG WAS AND WHERE IT WAS if ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,411    Replies: 20
"Sub is right ... we're invading Lydia's thread about movies ... so here it is ...ULYSSE ? Cities of gold ? OMG ... so many good memories...think I'm gonna watch some Ulysse tonight ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,053    Replies: 19
"Howdy Ya'll!I just had THE most crazy three weeks of ma life! Um.. Crete woz fantastic, but I've spent the last two weeks looking after the DarkFairyKing in Hospital.. Anybody here?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,674    Replies: 12
"i want to uplaod my pictures really quick but i can not rotate my pictures. they are really cool ones too. if anyone can help please let me know. i have had a bunch of people try, bu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,618    Replies: 5
"I have a hardly used fire diablo for sale for details email me thistlepixie@hotmail.com"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,154    Replies: 2
"I went through 12 cans of spray paint today painting a set. I was outside but still in close proximity...wow! Weird! I don't like it!And the paint is a bitch to get off...the scrub brus..."
Last Reply by
Views: 727    Replies: 2
"Anyone seen Goldie live? Never heard of em' myself, just checking for opinions as he'll be in town next month for a show.-Elfire"
Views: 1,757    Replies: 0
"He he, just ordered my copy. Now I have to wait for it to get here (It'll be tough but I think I can manage;))I did notice that there are no Canadians on there though Maybe I should ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,643    Replies: 31
"CRAZY.................? don't mind if i do weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee god i really am tired if this is a useless post DIB STAR you are the greatest THANK YOU ALL IM GING TO SLEEP> ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,003    Replies: 1
"The last few weeks have been crap. I think you'll agree that the only worse thing than having to drag urself off to work, is dragging yourself off to find work every morning, argh. Do t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,500    Replies: 34
"just got the news that I was accepted for fire conclave (well, last wednesday, but I aint been around since then).all I wanted to say was yay me!!! cant wait to be spinning center circl..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,960    Replies: 17
"Has anyone encountered this? I am starting to. It is really funny yet weird at the same time. For instance, the 4th thing I performed at recently, I was there last year. I get my own st..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,007    Replies: 24
"I have talked with a few people about this. A few who have either changed their fire habits at teh demand of an S.O, and some who have forsaken the S.O. because of the demands. Then the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,393    Replies: 29
"It was so hot here today that I took off my necklace and it felt a bit cooler. 105 degrees F (that's about 43C). The air is so thick that you can rip off a chunk and chew it. We have..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,043    Replies: 5
"ahaaaaaaa im back from melburp! actually, i got back on monday night, but have been sleeping muchly and laying low since my return to two headed land.......Firstly! YAY for melburp! i d..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,864    Replies: 20
"Ok, so I'm waiting on our lab's computer to process some data and I'm amusing myself (I am dangerous when bored)So I am Spanish/English bilingual. I decided to have some fun with Babel..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,603    Replies: 19
"So, I hope there weren't too many of you going mad.I did try to explain this all in highschool, but it appears my class didn't understand me when I communicated with them.So, now that t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,303    Replies: 25
"Every lunch time I go into the high street to meet my friends and it's always really busy. I don't mind having to move slowly and move out of the way of people but when there is a mome..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,379    Replies: 11
"ok, i'm sitting at my desk looking outside the window at work, and there is a dust storm outside. it's really dark and windy!!! help! somebody come rescue me from work!!!! "
Last Reply by
Views: 74,225    Replies: 35
"I once heard if you feed a pigeon Alka Seltzer it'll explode! But I like animals so I'm not going to try it, but it's an interesting notion! &lbr; 11 July 2002, 06:21: Message edited ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,468    Replies: 78
"My mom has been calling me telling me not to go anywhere public on the 4th in Seattle. I have been blowing her off until today. I heard a dj on a local station talking about terrorist..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,118    Replies: 65
"My rant of the month... Although American by birth and by passport. I dont really know the place... Raised in Puerto Rico, moved to london five years ago... I also speak three lang..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,354    Replies: 6
"Not to switch the subject off POI....but does anyone know of any good web sites that teach liquid moves or anti-liquid."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,610    Replies: 28
"25 and getting younger. July 8...two hours to go.And if anyone makes a "quarter of a century" remark, I'll clean their clock. "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,905    Replies: 31
"hey i'm new and visiting but i want to know about everyone and poi? i only know of Arsn and Bender. Oh and does anyone know where Arsn is?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,238    Replies: 20
"Erm.....ello. I posted on here yesterday for the first time and now I have a little introduction too if you wanna have a looooooooooooooook. But I know what your thinking, "I could mu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,709    Replies: 10
"Hmmz this'll probably sound totally pigheaded to everyone else but ive got to somehow vent my irritation... Me and my younger cousin holly have always had a bit of competition going (al..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,749    Replies: 2
"well well the little aussie boy is invading euorpe. hehehehe. well not invading just errrr vistiting thats it i am going to france and london and i don't fucking know and rome and ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,454    Replies: 13
"The Senate is poised to pass legislation that would give federal prosecutors new powers to shut down raves or other musical events and punish innocent business men and women for hosting..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,599    Replies: 19
"What do you concider a calculated risk when you perform?I noticed the line for me seems to be widening as I become more proficient, and as I grow bored with what I am used to doing. I w..."

HOP Новостная рассылка

Подпишитесь, чтобы получать последние новости о продажах, новых выпусках и многое другое ...