Forums > Social Chat > Look out Melbourne, here i come!

Login/Join to Participate

adren@linemember
249 posts

Posted:
yipee! guess whos coming to melbourne in january and wants to finally meet all these strange cyber people who she knows are really real and can really spin very well!? anyway, the point of my thread is, does anyone know of some nice YHA kinda places around the prahran or city loop area?

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
Well... pending... (a)... yipee... first flint now you... and (b)... I'll most prolly have a place of my own by then... I mean January is like... way way away... no YHA... tee hee we's a look after yous... tee hee... and your cousins... sorry had to throw that one in... What dates... PM...

--------------------

Non-Https Image Link

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
I'm warning ya, I may be older during January! The *best* bush rave in Melb happens late Jan every year, you are velcome to join our convoy if ya so wish! it's the kind of hippy-ish festival that people harp on about for the rest of the year "this one time at Rainbow Serpent Camp.." definitely the highlight of January, surpassing the pitiable BigDayOut$ festival$

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

adren@linemember
249 posts

Posted:
yahoooooooooooooo! bush doof!!!!! i am so in for that! im coming for a week somewhere in between the 13th -26th to do a circus course. im by myself so far, and working my bellybutton off trying to get some dosh, but hopefully ill find a willing friend to come along. CANT WAIT!!!!

*ponders for a moment trying to visualise twirling in melbourne and ends up bouncing off the walls in excitement *

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
hmmmmm i might be moved to melb by then....... my approx date of relocation is a mere six weeks off...

i wonder if relocation hurts less than dislocation?

Currently on the right side up of the world.

6,978 posts

Posted:
fear is an upsidedown pizza

adren@linemember
249 posts

Posted:
mmmmmkay. flynt we HAVE to meet up before you move!!!!

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
yes adren@line, because moving has been sped up and my arrival in melb for permanence is now the 3rd of august....... a mere 18 sleeps

weekends? after work? sometime sooooooon? let me know i'll email you my moby number, and if we dont catch up , i'll still be in contact and you can prolly stay with me in melbie when you get there YAYAY

not that arsn's place wouldnt be coollll........ sowwy arsn, i didnt mean to steal your guest..... `

lollipurple penguin- soon to be
478 posts
Location: playing with the pixies at the arsse end of the mi...

Posted:
wow flynt, 3rd of aug. tis a good day to be frollocking round australia. . .co-incedently tis when im coming down, err up err. . ahh earths spherecal . . to sydney for a month!

yay!! yay!! yay!!

happy moving

hugs and fluff
lolli x x

My spelling wobbles. its very good spelling but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong place

6,978 posts

Posted:
just don't bring any cane toads. Ima running out of nine-irons.

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
as far as im aware, the small island state of taswegia, currently holds a population of two cane toads, both stuffed and for sale in a tourist shop (apparently thats amusing to foreigners....)

`

adren@linemember
249 posts

Posted:
okies flynt, a twirling session it is! you have my email address....