Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,638    Replies: 12
"I want the Truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Could you write out the Entire Trolley Story? &lbr; 10 July 2002, 01:32: Message edited by: Ecca &rbr;"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,525    Replies: 21
"Lol, i don't think i can ever explain why i'm asking this, but here it goes.Do you think it is possible to have ice cream in a walk-in freezer? Much love, and sorry for the absurdity...."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,797    Replies: 11
"more questions.Being extremely new to this, shall i call it lifestyle? i have noticed that there are a large amount of people who enjoy grooving to psy-trance and techno. A few months a..."
Views: 1,350    Replies: 0
"I couldn't find the right forum to post it so here. I added pictures of me to update what I look like. There is a lot of personal stuff on there about my x and me so if you want to re..."
Views: 1,746    Replies: 0
"Thanks for any insight.laterz,-Todd"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,856    Replies: 60
"I just looked at what our top threads have been lately... sex. sexy. perverted. etc. I swear to god i don't remember it being like this....what's in the water lately? Does everything th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,058    Replies: 5
"What's up everyone... I am in such a good mood I had to share the reason w/ everyone. Last night I was fortunate enough to twirl fire. I've done it before but..... there is a big fire..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,977    Replies: 3
"Hello fellow burners, I have ended up with an extra ticket this year (a change of plans w/ a friend) and I have an extra ticket. I'm looking to sell it, for the price I paid, $165 (I d..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,676    Replies: 8
"So, I was watching the television show "Andromeda" last night. Mainly I watched it because it was on late and there was nothing else on while I was doing some paper work (besides, it ha..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,017    Replies: 5
"Wow, wow, f*%king wow!!!! I've always been impressed by the activities of the fiery people at various festivals or the glowing types who lurk in the margins at dance events, I've alway..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,912    Replies: 9
"hey all,i got a funky e-mail and it is all in italian. if anyone would be willing to read it and give me a run down on what it says i would appreciate it. it is kind of long that is w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,042    Replies: 52
"Hello Everyone,Bit of a serious 1 I'm afraid. I've recieved a message from from the board detailing complaints that have been made regarding my posts, or more specifically, the language..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,872    Replies: 1
"Adios, amigos! This boy's taking a jaunt through CA, then Europe, specifically England for the most part. I may have the occasional chance to check this, but I seriously doubt it. Thus,..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,097    Replies: 6
"What part are you playing in the upcoming Harry Potter movie?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,413    Replies: 5
"I am soooooo bored at the moment, well ok the past couple weeks, does anyone know anything cheap/free to do? ok i've been spinning poi a lot but other than that? You see i've just moved..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,780    Replies: 17
"If you have little faith in petitions then there is another way to put a halt to things,THE MEDIAGet newspapers in on it, TV, Magazines, Radio.Choose one american media, post on this we..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,571    Replies: 15
"Well being in this new country and all...i just think i'm going crazy..like I've been here three months and well I've had a new job which turned out to be this big scam and so now I hav..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,905    Replies: 18
"I'm sorry, this is pointless, but.... I just discovered Safri Duo!!!!!!!!w00t!!!!!!!!!just thought i'd share my happiness "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,325    Replies: 12
"Americans,this is for youYou live in a democracy, am I right?Democracy means the power of the peopleAlthough your Gov gets away without doing it, everything needs the approval of you, t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,599    Replies: 6
"This is a rather strange thing to ask, I know, yet I need some help. I have only been been spinning for about 6 months and find i am stuck doing the same things (i.e. staying in one dir..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,580    Replies: 59
"I so love those stories In French we use the same word (CROISSANT) to describe the moon' crescent (is that the correct word ?) and those lovely pastries called croissants... so when i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,587    Replies: 52
"Is Tny Lf!which is Tiny Elf if you put some vowels in. HEHEHE sooooooo does this make me sound more girly?i dunt know too many boi's that would want to be elves..... ` "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,975    Replies: 6
"i need some help in trying o figure out a name for a small circus based troupe contain skills such as FIRE, juggling knives, stilts and unicycles! Now i know this is a FIRE TWIRLING sit..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,473    Replies: 22
"I was wondering if anyone can astral project (leave their physical body) and do poi?is that possible?If anyone does astral project where do you go and what things do you do.would like t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,563    Replies: 87
"Are there any hot guys in here? "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,454    Replies: 26
"Hey just wanted to hear what all you HOPpers are gettin' up to these days...so just share something in ur life that you're excited 'bout or looking forward too...let's throw caution and..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,408    Replies: 9
"Oh i am SOOOOOOO angry!!! Just after getting back from Glastas believing that everyone in the world has something good to offer, i get my exam results back.Happy bunny, no resits, going..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,648    Replies: 9
"Don't know if I wanna let some of u crayzeees loose on influencing my brain at this time in the morning but here goes.Right I move house in 3 or 4 weeks (**jumps up and down excited and..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,767    Replies: 5
"Hello, world! I'm coming to England! Naturaly, brainy ol' me hasn't thought about anouncing that on here 'till I saw Kate and Josh's post. But nonetheless, here's the deal: Coming into ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,788    Replies: 50
"Someone resently emailed me about Moonfest, concerning the smelliness of the fire twirling fumes... helth issues ect. Suggesting that I have too nights for moonfest, one for just the ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,043    Replies: 2
"I know this has kinda already been but my groups different. I am making a group of fire dancers (mainly poi hopefully staff etc soon) and Jembe drummers. Maybe also some jugglers like n..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,553    Replies: 14
"Hiyall! in madrid, bout to head for barcelona tommorow, looking for some psy-trance, a twirlers gathering and hopefully a floor to crash on. help with any/all/both/whatever greatly appr..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,444    Replies: 19
"Hey everyone,Just letting you all know that Josh and I are about to embark on our European adventure. We leave Australia on Saturday…yeah awfully close now And we arrive in the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,097    Replies: 19
"The new poll has too many choices that apply to me, I can't pick. PWB says I most accurately fit into being a helper. I don't know.Anyone else have an issue with picking only one on thi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,489    Replies: 45
"I have been going to my local weekly fire gathering for months now and have taken it upon myself to keep it posted on the internet to get more people to come. Currently we get about 30-..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,924    Replies: 17
"New thread starting effort.Good idea : listening to you favorite cds while spinning fireBad idea : listening to your mates while spinning fire. "Wow, your doing really well...oh." T..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,148    Replies: 12
"You hear for nearly everybody about music for there dancing. Techno this, d'nb that. Great music for dancing and spinning no argument there. No disrespect or anything, but I mean fire, ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,845    Replies: 34
"Hey Melbourne Peeps! and those nosey enuff to see what this post is about...... Just interested to see if there will be any spinning going down next weekend as i am coming to the mainla..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,444    Replies: 7
"well it has come to a stage agian in my life to break some ones heart (AGAIN). i have been going out with this girl for a while now and now i don't feel anything like i did at the star..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,075    Replies: 8
"I just want to say thanks to all at HOP everyone has been very helpful and it makes me very thankful for having an open mind and trying great new things POI!!!!! Everyone celebrating ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,339    Replies: 21
"Right, now this is getting to be a serious point in my life. My life is changing quite rapidly and repeatedly and it's getting to the point where-by my brain is having trouble coping wi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,295    Replies: 1
"Ok, I am going to Santa Cruz tonight. My friend says that bonfires are legal on the beach and that people (amateurs) are going to be setting off firecrackers and stuff. The beach, I b..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,062    Replies: 1
"Got to give Heather our flight number, need to ring her mobile, but don't have her number...Was on an e-mail at work, but I finished there yesterday...*kate begins to get stressed*"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,427    Replies: 8
"hehe....i spied glass last night on the roof of some building/house by the brixton academy....a girl in front of me said "oohhh look. there are some people practicing that fire thingy" ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,926    Replies: 3
"haven't posted in a LOOOONG while, thought i'd say hi, and go on a shameless self publishing trip: we (pyromaniacs of south africa) finally got our website up with the help of our frie..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,790    Replies: 30
"Which came first the chicken or the egg?"
Last Reply by
Views: 5,713    Replies: 66
"this is a pretty crazy and rather depressing statistic that i picked up from the july 2002 harper's magazine index pg. 11"the amount congress allocated blue springs, missouri, this spri..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,054    Replies: 16
"....Yell CLEVELAND ROCKS! CLEVELAND ROCKS! CLEVELAND ROCKS! CLEVELAND ROCKS!"So, can you tell I recently ventured into Cleveland, Ohio?Maelstrom, the amazing man that he is, set me up w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 10,930    Replies: 76
"..... It was Spirals birthday this weekend and I believe he deserves a massive Happy Birthday from everyone.So from me:Happy Birthday Babe. Love you loads and hope you had an amazing ti..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,226    Replies: 1
"OK, so I wanna go and take my poi and spin like crazy but IT'S aLL SOLD OUT!!!Can anyone help me? I need a ticket! Reply to cyberpunkgrrl@geekmail.netThanks!"

HOP Новостная рассылка

Подпишитесь, чтобы получать последние новости о продажах, новых выпусках и многое другое ...