Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,661    Replies: 4
"Tried fire poi last night for the first time and am pleased (as well as relieved) that I didn't burn myself up. I'm definately going to have to get me a set!Many thanks to DocLiquid fo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,005    Replies: 32
"Ok this is a bit of a moan but I need to get it off my chest because its really made me cross.I had the best weekend at the Splendour in the Grass festival... Lots of beautiful people a..."
Views: 765    Replies: 0
"WHAT A TOP NIGHT Thanks to all that came top atmosphere even if it was way toooo hot ..... "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,433    Replies: 3
"Good god i miss your emails.and talking about stuff and so onare you out there reply PLEAZE"
Last Reply by
Views: 889    Replies: 1
"This is totally pointless but somehow hopelessly captivating"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,190    Replies: 13
"What do you think? "
Views: 1,715    Replies: 0
"i just uploaded some new pics to my folder if anyone is interested....Kyrian, i'm sending some of yours now!"
Last Reply by
Views: 5,624    Replies: 47
"Official US govt description of operations TIPS:Operation TIPS - the Terrorism Information and Prevention System - will be a nationwide program giving millions of American truckers, let..."
Views: 993    Replies: 0
"I would like to apoligize to anyone who was offended by the spiderman post that I made. At the time that I saw it I could not hear the music so thought it was funny. After finally heari..."
Views: 1,404    Replies: 0
"OK OK I know I've told a heap of folk out there about kick arse songs to twirl to but this one is awesome in every sense of the word, I do need to get a bunch of twirling folk together ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,155    Replies: 22
"well i don't know how to enter my pics into my pics thingy on hop but here is a piccy of me. the site isn't done but right now it mostly has piccies of sage and the rest of my crew.http..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,097    Replies: 17
"i just wanted to blow my own horn here, i did my first fire breathe lastnight. felt great and not half as scary as i though it would be. got a couple of good shots. thanks for all th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,094    Replies: 5
"Hey all!Just a few shots of our first burn two nights ago, boy was it fun, and i love long exposures.... not that you can tell hey! ` Pics!"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,746    Replies: 8
"Just kidding. This is actually a poem. Sorry, I was feeling silly. Darkness Thousands of miraculous crystal clear entitiesDefined by the sparkling essences of shining depressionDa..."
Views: 1,552    Replies: 0
"anybody house sitting ...sitting on party info ...i'm the first half of the above...hugs all "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,367    Replies: 10
"Just got Eminems new album. Dunno if he's gettin old, or whether i like it...Just wonerin' what ya'll out there think of the peroxide king?(no fighting now )xxx"
Last Reply by
Views: 5,114    Replies: 41
"http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/uk_politics/newsid_2120000/2120116.stmYa-woooop! a step in the right direction from the UK goverment for a change!I'm off for a nice fat blunt. Any care..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,004    Replies: 31
"post: in desperate need, a tree froggie to rescue poi. poi last reported to have been forcefully thrown 30 feet in the air and made to do tumbles and somersaults whilst in flight, and c..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,574    Replies: 11
"hello everyone, i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for downloading mp3's... none of the sites i go to are working.. please help.. "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,525    Replies: 8
"you're alone...and you slam your fingers in your cars hood?scary stuff. "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,320    Replies: 14
"If you had to be stranded on an island with one famous person who would it be? I have my own opinion about this but I want to see what you guys think first. "
Last Reply by
Views: 4,498    Replies: 30
"Ok, when the world is taken over and we all obtain our respective countries, i want us all to live in harmony and share the nutella jars equally. Please Sign below in agreement..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,636    Replies: 6
"I just found this due to another hop angel & it made me smile &lbr;IMG&rbr;http://www.uniquehardware.co.uk/server-smilies/ contrib/edoom/spacecraft.gif&lbr;/IMG&rbr; &lbr;IMG&rbr;ht..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,761    Replies: 8
"okay I am a huge NiN fan, so whilst i was at KaZaA i down loaded a 20 nin movie.i was very happy when it compleated. (yay)what i found was disturbing and werid and creepy.not in a regu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,305    Replies: 13
"Hi Folks,I take it most of you have seen the new photo competition, I am looking at putting in an entry Mark P - Fountain I am guessing that woody will support me with this entry but ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,764    Replies: 6
"I have like fifty billion jewel cases and I carry all my cds in wallets. What should I do with them? Are the recyclable? I feel TERRIBLE just throwing them away. What should I do??"
Last Reply by
Views: 7,004    Replies: 9
"ive got my first show in sunday and the people putting it on expressed that they would like me to use coleman camp fuel instead of my usual kerosene. i practiced with it today and it se..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,830    Replies: 21
"Ok, I need to scream in frustration for a second. Came across this beauty while doing a literature search today: I also found this gem in the same paper: Someone shoot me. Now. ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,607    Replies: 4
"right here goesWatched too much tV tonite and have 3 questions1) The brand spanking new car from vauxhall which is not a revamped car???Whats its name???A feckin vectra that'll be a rev..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,040    Replies: 25
"Ok, so I am sitting in my lab right now, and my workstation is near the door. I just caught a whiff of what can only be potsmoke. It just lasted a few seconds, but I went out into the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,756    Replies: 11
"Another one byites the dust as the expression goes.I came back from the super market with two nice shiny new light bulbs. One for the living room one for the hallway. Anyway this time i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,634    Replies: 12
"Just wondering how everyone has dealt with drunken idiots ruining your fire show while busking on the streets? I had one guy walk up so close to me I had to stop spinning cause I was a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 992    Replies: 6
"I figured it was thematically appropriate... "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,208    Replies: 23
"hi everybody i am writing to show you a really cool monkey cool huh? &lbr; 24 July 2002, 07:40: Message edited by: SNOOPoi &rbr;"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,230    Replies: 10
"WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAH BABY BURN!so! i am pleased to report that sparx and myself are now part of the sooty fingers clan mmmmmm the smell of kero, the strange beg..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,569    Replies: 20
"hey kidz !quick question for u, may use some of ur responses in a business plan I'm writing for a touring bus "the juggle bus" which is gonna cruise round the country doing workshops ev..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,302    Replies: 9
"i love u "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,046    Replies: 3
"I was just wondering if there is anyone up in Edinburgh that may have a spare bed, couch, floor space, closet, whatever for me next Monday for a couple nights. Its really hard to find ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,860    Replies: 14
"is it just me or has shroom season really got u all???only everyones sigs have become crazy and lots of random posts are floating about. ahh shroom season, the one thing that gurantees ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,637    Replies: 16
"RRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhellojust wanted 2 go rah at you all as I'm in Wiltshire with a broken arm care of a coke can, a crescent kick & the berlin love parade ! ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,497    Replies: 14
"yes im afraid tis true. sydney will see the arrival of this silly londoner, for a month, in just 2 and a half weeks (poor guys)yay yay yay!!! *bouncies up and down. . boingy boing* err..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,450    Replies: 53
"hey peeps. Reply here to what countrie you want to buy and we will put your order thru as soon as we take over the world."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,692    Replies: 7
"Its probably a long shot but did you?"
Last Reply by
Views: 5,575    Replies: 30
"topic"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,760    Replies: 39
"Hey, this is just a short one because I can see how this crazy good board grows and how impressive it could look from the outside...I mean, about a year ago, there were less than 400 me..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,500    Replies: 39
"marmite, nutella, vegimite!!!! its F---ing everywhere on this damn board. half the damn topics are related to this, and the other half still talk about them!!!!dont you people have anyt..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,367    Replies: 3
"or someone !I have applied for a photo account twice now 7 had it confirmed twice by malcom yet I cannot seem 2 upload any pics or make an album appear !I've put in my number & name etc..."
Views: 1,494    Replies: 0
"a mate of mine told me that their brother gets free passes to big festivals, such as glastonbury, by spinning there?is there any truth in this.if so what skill level spinner do u need t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,728    Replies: 43
"Just my random mixed thoughts.... i put them in catagories. and i want ur opinions!***Typhical U.S.A. Names***MathewMichaelDarren DamonRickyTaylorKylieAlexia----------------------------..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,370    Replies: 2
"Hi guys. Kinda new to this thang. Cained the hell out of the lessons when I was learning poi, and just wanted to let you all know that Im now managing a backpackers hostel in the Northe..."

HOP Новостная рассылка

Подпишитесь, чтобы получать последние новости о продажах, новых выпусках и многое другое ...