Forums > Social Chat > COL 1, 2, 3, or the whole bunch?

Login/Join to Participate

Accipitermember
6 posts

Posted:
I've heard great things about the COL 3 video and my thanks and congrats to all those who helped put it together, sent in videos, and had a part in the creation of this successful video. It builds the immortality of fire and the fine arts based upon its beauty.

But that brings me to my question and I hope someone can help me out. I've been spinning for some months...(ooh...better make an into post. Remind me morrow...)and I've learned most all the moves on this sight and but have not had the opportunity of spinning with a others. Fire arts just aren't big in my area of the world but I did meet one at a music festival i was at a few weeks ago. I want to know which COL video is best recommended for orginal ideas and moves or just for inspiration because i'm getting frustrated not learning nor performing for others. I'm considering buying all three if they are not repetative and worth the cost (money seems to be hard to come by...stupid college.)

Thanks in advance for any input or support and I hope to read some good responses.

Odi et amo: quare id faciam, fortasse requiris. Nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior. -Catullus

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
All of them are good for that area of poi, (I wouldn't recommend either of the first two for new staff stuff).

The only thing to note is that the overall quality of the video's, especially the visual quality of what was sent in, increases with all of them.

Apart from that, it's really hard to guess at what is "new" for you, without knowing what is standard for you.

I'd recommend 2 & 3, simply because after seeing them COL1 may be hard to watch again.

Congrats on all who took part in all of them, and to the whole COL3 crew (including the artists and their cameramen (oops cameraPEOPLE)).!!!

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Accipitermember
6 posts

Posted:
Thank you much charles and malcolm. Now I'll have to get to the store to order my COL fix and maybe another pair or two of handles.

Odi et amo: quare id faciam, fortasse requiris. Nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior. -Catullus