• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Page: 1...5051525354...61
Dunc
GOLD Member since Aug 2003

Dunc

playing the days away

Total posts: 7263
Posted:==============================

TICKETS UPDATE 11th April 2006

==============================

TICKETS ARE NOW ONSALE!! bounce You can follow this link to the online Shop to make your purchase. If you buy a ticket with the forthcoming DVD you will get a 3 discount. Please note that the price of 25 will only be valid until the 13th June

Finally, we have a venue for play biggrin

Thanks for being so patient, the location for PLAY is now confirmed as being at Fordhall Farm, Market Drayton, Shropshire. TF9 3PS

The gates will be open from 10am Thursday 22nd June until 6pm Monday 26th June (yes that's FIVE days biggrin ) and will cost the princely sum of 25 in advance and 30 from two weeks prior to the festival. The tickets will be on sale from Sunday 2nd April right up until the event. The ticket price covers all facilities and events once onsite (bar, food & drink etc excluded of course) all workshops, the show(s), the childrens creche area etc etc etc

A beautiful organic farm set in the countryside (although 5 minutes from the town of Market Drayton) that will make for the most wonderful setting for this years (and hopefully many more) PLAY Festival.

(Please visit the Fordhall Farm website, they need to raise 600,000 by July 2006 to stop this beautiful fertile place from becoming yet another industrial development, if you can help their cause please do so hug )

It has great links to the M6 motorway via the A53 and for non car users we will post all info about the local transport situation asap. There isn't a train station that's particularly close but we will be laying on a PLAY Bus to make collections to/from the station as often as possible to help everyone out. There may be a very small charge for this (ie a quid or two) to cover the cost of the driver etc.

I will keep this post updated and of course keep your eyes on the PLAY Website and forum for the most up to date information.

If you could keep your questions in the PLAY Forum we'd much appreciate it as it will help us keep some control and ensure we answer as many as possible. It'll save Malcolms badwidth a little too.....

Hope to see you all there!

bounce2 ubbrollsmile bounce

hug

Let's relight this forum ubblove

Delete Topic

alien_oddity

alien_oddity

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 7193
Posted:clap YAY......................... lilmiss seems to be the ONLY one that captured my image at play ubblol

sorry folks i'm one of those " i hate my picture taken" types ubblol

Delete

Dunc

Dunc

playing the days away

Posted:All super pics!! If anyone has a complaint if we pinch some for the DVD gallery speak now or forever hold your peace peace

All credits will be given smile

Delete

jo_rhymes
SILVER Member since Apr 2005

jo_rhymes

Momma Bear

Total posts: 4525
Posted:bounce2 really cool pics Jen!! Thank you!!! hug ubblove xxx

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Delete

Bubbles_
SILVER Member since Nov 2004

Bubbles_

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3383
Posted:biggrin glad you guys like them, no probs aimee and dunc.

wheres LMSP's pics then? i havent seen them.... frown

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

Delete

K__
BRONZE Member since Jun 2006

K__

...join us...

Total posts: 184
Posted:About the fire spinning world record attempt...

I saw one of the organising guys today and it sounds like we actually did it! Everything's approved but Guinness are just waiting to receive the video footage and then it'll be all proper and official biggrin

Delete

Colfu

Colfu

Total posts: 20
Posted:Hey Jem, any comments / feedback on the Chi Kung 'movement and breathing' workshop? (the thing similar to tai chi..)

Delete

Yakumo
SILVER Member since May 2006

Yakumo

veteran

Total posts: 1237
Posted:one comment on it would be me saying 'damn, another workshop I'd have loved to have done I missed :o(' right now.

Blinded by Hyperlights, please donate generously grin

Delete

K__
BRONZE Member since Jun 2006

K__

...join us...

Total posts: 184
Posted:lol I'm not convinced you made it to any workshops Yakumo wink

Delete

VampyricAcid
SILVER Member since Jun 2005

VampyricAcid

veteran

Total posts: 1286
Posted:
Non-Https Image Link

Pige what ARE you doing to my arm?? ubblol

Proudly Owned By The BMVC

Are You Sniffing My Mitten?

Delete

animatEd
BRONZE Member since Aug 2004

animatEd

1 + 1 = 3

Total posts: 3540
Posted:Is it wrong that all I can think about this photo, is that someone's head is in negative space?

ubblol

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

Delete

maus
BRONZE Member since Jul 2005

maus

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 4191
Posted:Yes Ed....it is wrong! ubblol

Delete

Mynci
BRONZE Member since Apr 2005

Mynci

Macaque of all trades

Total posts: 8737
Posted:ubblol

LMSP's pics are all in photo bucket... has she not posted them yet? PM her or I'll try and remember for when I get home.... I think they are in her intro.. I saw them all last night...

(too many with me in I reckon) biggrin

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Delete

blu_valley

blu_valley

fluffy mess

Total posts: 197
Posted:Oh Jen... theres loads of pics of me and Lee, wow! Thank You ubblove

There are some of Marie's Play pictures in Baby Lees gallery

ubbrollsmile

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

Delete

Mr_Chutney
SILVER Member since Apr 2003

Mr_Chutney

Tosser

Total posts: 1711
Posted:I'm somewhat alarmed thast the only pic of me has me swigging directly from a bottle of Jim Beam.

That'd be the evening of the blues-a-thon then

*hic*

Delete

strugz
BRONZE Member since Mar 2002

strugz

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3964
Posted:thanks for all the pictures people - i will be saving them all to my harddrive for inclusion in the dvd smile

smile

in about 6 days as im now off to the EJC as my plane leaves in 3hrs! bounce

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

Delete

Neon_Shaolin
GOLD Member since Jul 2005

Neon_Shaolin

hehe, 'Member' huhuh

Total posts: 6120
Posted:Make sure you put the pics in the right folder Strugz. Otherwise we'll be subjected/treated to some non-BBFC-friendly unmentionables....

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Delete

yoni
GOLD Member since Jun 2005

yoni

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3099
Posted:if rory/smellymoo hasn't already posted them there's more pics from play in a gallery one www.oppresswomen.com , just go to pictures then click the play gallery

UCOF "evolution: Poi -> stick -> hoops -> devil stick -> juggling club -> juggling ball -> crayons."

Supergroovalsticprosifunkstication
In other words, it's the thumps bump

Delete

Marnie
GOLD Member since May 2005

stranger

Total posts: 19
Posted:please help me, does anyone know where the world record links and so forth are to be found?! peace

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Delete

steaks
SILVER Member since Dec 2005

steaks

former manc tour guide

Total posts: 1909
Posted: Written by: Neon_Shaolin

Thanks Jen! This does nothing to dispell the myth that I'm obsessed with other people's balls....

Non-Https Image Link

Photographic evidence of Dave and Pige playing with my ball eek biggrin

Written by: yoni

if rory/smellymoo hasn't already posted them there's more pics from play in a gallery one www.oppresswomen.com , just go to pictures then click the play gallery

And Max/Rory, please can I have permission to re-post the very last picture in my HoP gallery and use it on messenger? (the pic is of me with UV paint on, courtesy of Dave)

Non-Https Image Link

Owned by the lovely SNOOPoi
Owner of Clarence_Quack

Delete

Bubbles_
SILVER Member since Nov 2004

Bubbles_

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3383
Posted: Written by: Mr_Chutney

I'm somewhat alarmed thast the only pic of me has me swigging directly from a bottle of Jim Beam.

That'd be the evening of the blues-a-thon then

*hic*

ubblol i think i incriminated you, maus and mags on the drinking side

me likes the blu and lee ones, but maybe i should start getting more varied pics , just seems a bit wierd though wondering around taking pics of people, like im a stalker or something redface

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

Delete

MikefromGlos
SILVER Member since Jul 2006

MikefromGlos

Hitman

Total posts: 985
Posted:did anyone manged to get me in a pic so far i have manged to avoid all the pictures even in backgrounds i am begining to think u dont like club jugglers. lol

he he i am mike the amazing gloscircus person who is mike.

Officaly an exception to the Poi Boys are Girls Thing

Delete

jo_rhymes

jo_rhymes

Momma Bear

Total posts: 4525
Posted:cool pics Yoni hug

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Delete

yoni
GOLD Member since Jun 2005

yoni

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3099
Posted:thankyee jo, though they're not really mine, they're rory and jessi's.
and steaks I'm sure it's fine if you use it.

UCOF "evolution: Poi -> stick -> hoops -> devil stick -> juggling club -> juggling ball -> crayons."

Supergroovalsticprosifunkstication
In other words, it's the thumps bump

Delete

steaks
SILVER Member since Dec 2005

steaks

former manc tour guide

Total posts: 1909
Posted:Thanks, I just like to ask before I take/use an image that isn't mine smile hug

Owned by the lovely SNOOPoi
Owner of Clarence_Quack

Delete

_Aime_
SILVER Member since Jan 2004

_Aime_

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 4172
Posted:I got up at 7 today, inwaiting for the arrival of the post, containing the PLAY dvd...but no...bills bills bills! *sob*

Hopefully it'll come tomorrow and I'll have something nice to look forward to after I've finished work smile

Delete

animatEd
BRONZE Member since Aug 2004

animatEd

1 + 1 = 3

Total posts: 3540
Posted:I never bought a PLAY DVD... frown

And I failed to watch it at PLAY as well...:(

I suck... frown

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

Delete

Neon_Shaolin
GOLD Member since Jul 2005

Neon_Shaolin

hehe, 'Member' huhuh

Total posts: 6120
Posted:rolleyes

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Delete

Mynci
BRONZE Member since Apr 2005

Mynci

Macaque of all trades

Total posts: 8737
Posted:I know how you feel Aimee.

I even went through contact us, on the PLAY site and got a message saying someone will be in contact with you soon... I'm still waiting :cry:

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Delete

_Poiboy_
GOLD Member since Jan 2004

_Poiboy_

bastard child of satan

Total posts: 1113
Posted: Written by: Liquifies_Through_Contact

I never bought a PLAY DVD... frown

And I failed to watch it at PLAY as well...:(

I suck... frown

same... frown
oh and by the way i talked to my old juggling teacher's wife, and i'll start doing juggling workshops with them soon

Delete

Dunc

Dunc

playing the days away

Posted:erm....DVD's are all in the post! They went out aaages ago, well, days and days ago anyway. They're wrapped in brown paper and DVD shaped....has ANYONE received theirs yet?

*gets increasingly suspicious of postmen* frown

Delete

Page: 1...5051525354...61