Forums > Videos

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Views: 1,234    Replies: 0
"It's been too long since someone has done something like this. It's a simple video, not in the media center, not on youtube, not anywhere else except this link. It's a new video of mine..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,668    Replies: 3
"Ok here is my first Doublestaff vid ... i play now for 2 weeks and im bad but its nice and something different to contact staff and Poi i think.And here is a new Poi vid ... i hope ull..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,813    Replies: 32
"so ive started editing the footage i have from my time england (theres way to much of it) and im going to put it all onto a dvd which i will be sending to all the lovely ppl who have be..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,314    Replies: 4
"Just me practising fireknife without fire.These aren't real knives, so without the danger of cuts or burns I can just let 'em rip"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,340    Replies: 7
"2 (not entirely but quite) new videos...the Secret Garden - promotional video for Chimaera's 2007 festival show as seen at Play (among other festies, and hopefully the upcoming bristle ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,415    Replies: 10
"hi guysjust a vid of me spinning on the beach here. But since I so rarely ever spin, or post, I thought I would risk putting it out for friends on hop. Now be nice ya all...It is availa..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,426    Replies: 4
"I got some new videos on the internet, enjoy http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac...d8-cc0b03e3632e"
Views: 76,788    Replies: 366
" ALL VIDEOS MADE BY ME & OTHERS WHO HAVE ASKED FOR HOSTAGE CAN BE FOUND AT THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE: Strugz website and video collection I would point out that although i made most of..."
Last Reply by
Views: 9,468    Replies: 27
"I made a video for the brylcreem "effortless" competition (win money and be in their next ad by doing something effortless and cool, different from my COL entry) so i thought id stick i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,512    Replies: 1
"I use some glow poi i bought off here, been using poi for about 3 weeks but only really over the past 3 days have tried harder. Sort of getting 'thread the needle' and 'windmills' en..."
Views: 917    Replies: 0
"I spin poi since 1,5 year. This is my wideo made in last month. http://video.google.pl/videoplay?docid=-...h&plindex=9If you can give me some advice, and opinion.Other video of me a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,181    Replies: 11
"Hi, here is my videos...For now I have 2 videos at this time.My first video everyoutube.comMy second videoyoutube.comSo comment..."
Views: 1,120    Replies: 0
"hey guysi never posted a vid her on HoP. ist not my first vid (its the second *g*) but my first i´m posting here. i played at the zytanien festival in hannover, germany and didn´t kno..."
Last Reply by
Views: 69,022    Replies: 196
"*Now Downloaded over 950 times!*&lbr;/RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE AS&rbr;Xmas eve on the Incondocon&lbr;/RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE AS&rbr;*Newest of the New* &lbr;RIGHT-CLICK AND SAVE AS...&rbr;htt..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,219    Replies: 3
"Found this video has been posted on the net recently and thought id post it up here, We did this in 2004 when at uni, shot some footage in the woods, and then went about making a track ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,207    Replies: 2
"this is a video of my routine with oren at the summer IJC fire show, it's the first time we performed together and the routine was mostly improvised. enjoy and comment the video, strea..."
Views: 1,354    Replies: 0
"http://youtube.com/watch?v=FUdjR1fPdCYabout 4 months old ;_;I'm going to get a more recent one up soon "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,297    Replies: 5
"Hey folks!I posted a video here some months ago and i practiced a lot The video i first posted was without fire and bad at all. I'm a little proud to present you my first video with fir..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,231    Replies: 2
"Just trying out the LED juggling balls I purchased from HOP recently. Seem pretty solid, although they are a touch less grippy then I would have liked.Anyway I think I might have to buy..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,440    Replies: 7
"Videothis is a video from the bne dror fire meet last wedensday.enjoy and comment "
Last Reply by
Views: 858    Replies: 1
"Just a short little clip of me messing about with two pairs of nunchaku. Unfortunately it seems I've chosen to do this on the same day Rob put his contact vid on here, so I'm gonna get..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,492    Replies: 20
"Hi! I'm new on hop and this is my first video, it was taken during a festival in italy, the routine is free-style and is a little bit ripetitive but i was too drunk! :-) http://it.you..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,100    Replies: 1
"This was a little while ago at quite a big party at my ex's place. Apologies for the lack of anything to watch. i didnt do the filming or cutting. i also didnt know i was being filmed, ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,047    Replies: 12
"This is try, to stay beside Drew's video blogwith a similar reason.Star patternThis is a ASCI image (that count) of one from starpatterns, part of thoery I'm thinking about.(may, incorr..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,487    Replies: 1
"Hi everyone, This summer there was a fire spinnning festival in south of France. It's called the "Faya Festival", organized by Festiflam.I've made a video out of the fire sesssions. I h..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,452    Replies: 5
"This is a daytime Fire Poi session and a video exploration of techniques including Hybrids, Inversions, Insides. Flowers and many Anti-Spin ideas. The video is in 3 parts and includes ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,656    Replies: 25
"How exciting, it's that time again.It's been a while but i've finally found time to upload a new stack of videos from my marvelous archive.______________________________________________..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,673    Replies: 3
"Hello, Rave finally took a video of himself spinning. I forgot to add a lot of moves, unfortunately. The video wasn't choreographed, but it worked all right together. Look forward for s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 912    Replies: 1
"New light wand poi from here. Im very impressed so far with them. More info in technical"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,274    Replies: 11
"while i am not great, i am not usually this bad, please be gentleeveryone else is doing it-leave me alone i don't know how to edit with this software and it's too late tonight to figure..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,711    Replies: 12
"Hi everybody.I've done this week two little videos of poi sessions...You can download here:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RFUDGBR1http://www.megaupload.com/?d=03KI27OSOr directly wath her..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,582    Replies: 4
"here's two vids of me performing a show onstage and another one at a festival. no techie stuff but quite nice, anyway. and mom loves it. onstage1:55 minfestival3:24 minany comments on t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,469    Replies: 2
"Well it's been forever since my last video posted here on the forums... After my COL2006 video I took a long break from poi videos and went outside. :-) I've now posted some of my old ..."
Views: 918    Replies: 0
"Could I just check whether in the second part of the vid i am actually doing a groove or carving a groove as nick calls it in his scales of poi video. Also what the hell am i doing in ..."
Views: 1,166    Replies: 0
"and a bit of an explanation..."
Views: 875    Replies: 0
"Hi just to say jumblymamba videos are now on myspace,and now on you tube too,search for jumblymamba..for educational use only ciao 4 now jumbly "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,611    Replies: 5
" me doing fire poi at PLAY enjoy and comment please "
Views: 1,015    Replies: 0
"hello I got my GF to record me the other night at one of my favourite places in Jersey. Let me know what you think Fire poi Mushroom DubI've got my first paid event this weekend so wish..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,888    Replies: 33
"These will all be on my blog, along with some other goodies from the world wide web.*New* Fire for Maddi. This was made by some of the loving fire family in Berlin as a celebration of ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 14,613    Replies: 83
"A list of vids I've been working on, enjoy. There is another list of of dutch movies out there somwhere where a few of these are already on but there scattered through a long list of po..."
Last Reply by
Views: 860    Replies: 1
"With a new poi moves like long arms. A few crosses ive recently learned how to do and only a couple of days ago trying to get the hang of wall plane flower things on same side"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,650    Replies: 6
" Bornfire2007 - South East Asia first ever fire festival, took place again this year for the 2nd time. Artists line up includes: Antti Suniala, Elementricks, Fireflys, Flaming Matrix,..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,477    Replies: 11
"My First video - 20th May 2007 - Spinning Video V1.0http://s185.photobucket.com/albums/x153/...ingVideo-V1.flvIf you have ever wonderd what a gay dwarf looks like spinning poi then use ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,086    Replies: 2
"I am going to be filmming a fire spinning show in a downtown urban setting in low light with nearby street lights and car head lights. I am using an XL2 with standard lens. I would like..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,546    Replies: 3
"Video from me performing tonite in downtown Portland, Maine. First some fire, then some glowsticks. Enjoy! I really would appreciate comments or suggestions."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,781    Replies: 30
"OLD STUFF (links to be updated soon)Fire vids:Winter Sun Acid Tales & Mermaids Old animations: Bob Sunny Day (Beware! Deceptively innocent title) Also to celebrate the world cup and..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,034    Replies: 2
"here's a vid i made late one night a few nights ago. I just got a set of monkeyfist poi from HoP and had a go with them. I added the music on after. "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,500    Replies: 1
"This isn't actually a link to an existing video, but a request to anyone in the Manchester area interested in taking part in one.Next month I'll be shooting a parkour video around Manch..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,284    Replies: 1
"Hello I'm new to the forum so thought I'd get started with a vid.It' was taken tonight on my mobile, the picture gets better a short way in.I'm using Glow Poi in the first part and my S..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,502    Replies: 32
"Hi everyone I'm proud to present you a video of the BurnCrewConcept during the biggest outdoor student music festival in Paris. There is lot of fire breathing. I hope you'l enjoy it The..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter