• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Videos > First Doublestaff Vid an new Poi Vid by Ghost update!!!

Login/Join to Participate

Ghost26
GOLD Member since Sep 2006

Ghost26

Total posts: 10
Posted:Ok here is my first Doublestaff vid ... i play now for 2 weeks and im bad but its nice and something different to contact staff and Poi i think.

And here is a new Poi vid ... i hope ull enjoy it.

a big thx to ronan it was an honor to meet you at the fusion and i hope our circles will cross again ...soooooon. weavesmiley devil

EDITED_BY: Ghost26 (1189988501)

Delete Topic

Ghost26

Ghost26

Posted:mmmh no comments am i so good? i dont think so ???

ok then what about this rolleyes

EDITED_BY: Ghost26 (1188436777)

Delete

bender
GOLD Member since Nov 2001

still can't believe it's not butter

Total posts: 6979
Posted:^^ yes it rates highly as an art piece, however the novelty of it wears off when such little area of the video is actually depicting twirling in a clear manner.
thanks for sharing.
b

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Delete

Ghost26

Ghost26

Posted:I had a bad day and so this vid is only a recharge of my soul nothing special only fire and some police ...

thats my spinning when im down ...

Delete