Forums > Social Chat > Are there really more twirlers by beaches?

Login/Join to Participate

Kyrian

Dreamer

Total posts: 4308
Posted:Seriously, I was paging through part of roll-call and it seems like tons of people are near beaches or have been on beaches a lot-- are there just more beaches then i think there are or is this something about where everyone lives?

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

Delete Topic

Cantus
SILVER Member since Jul 2001

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Total posts: 15965
Posted:I've noticed there are a lot more beaches at the edges of land masses. Just before you get to the sea. I think they may be designed to stop the land from fraying......

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete

utilitydeamon

Total posts: 33
Posted:Well i live in beautiful Saline, MI... Nevermind... you dont know where it is...GUARENTEED. This city is nowhere close to anything slightly resembling a beach (well, theres a creek down the road and a few water parks nearby) and I have never actually seen the ocean.... But i know what your talking about, its like a California thing i guess...

Delete

Kyrian

Dreamer

Total posts: 4308
Posted:well, utilitydeamon ur garuntee dies cause i do know where saline is. I more or less grew up in okemos (bet you don't know where that is) and i moved out to the east coast from perry (and i would be even more surprised if you knew where that was). Oh and i lived in downtown Ann Arbor for a bit here and there, that was fun. Never been to Saline tho. I'm glad someone thinks some part of the LP is pretty, cause I don't. I'm not staying on the east coast either tho. I really want to move to new zealend...which i suppose would have beaches ... if i ever get the money anyway.
Non-Https Image Link

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

Delete

Bender_the_Offender
GOLD Member since Nov 2001

Bender_the_Offender

still can't believe it's not butter

Total posts: 6979
Posted:Live near beaches?!? Most of the Australian population is on the coast. I don't have the paperwork to back that up. I'm also the Princess of Canada. I also haven't the paperwork to back that up.

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Delete

Charles
BRONZE Member since Jun 2001

Charles

Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer

Total posts: 3989
Posted:Are you perhaps talking about spinners rather than just where people live? Coz I think some people have forgotten the title of this thread (not pointing the finger, just waggling it all over the place)...I think you may find that if you live near a beach, it really is a great spot to spin, fire or non-fire, and so it may make it seem as though there are more spinners on the beachers.As an example, you might walk past hundreds of other spinners in NY, but you won't know they spin, so will never really know...Not very deep i know, but that's my take on it...------------------Charles (AKA INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttp://juggle.co.nz/fire/fire.html

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Delete

The Welcome Matt

Total posts: 193
Posted:I haven't been to a beach in 10 years
Non-Https Image Link
------------------I dreamt that I ate a 10 pound marshmellow and then when I woke up, my pillow was gone!

I dreamt that I ate a 10 pound marshmellow and then when I woke up, my pillow was gone!

Delete

Cantus

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Posted:I haven't been 10 for 18 years.

Delete

Twirl'N'Burn

Booojakasha

Total posts: 121
Posted:Ouch, my suggestion to all of you - GO TO THE BEACHSand, sun, surf, cool night ocean breeze, awesome oragne sunsets, and then FIRE.

Simply an excuse to play with fire.

Delete

Cantus

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Posted:I wanted to build my own beach but Nokomis wouldn't let me. Strange girl....

Delete

arsn

arsn

How do you change this thing???

Total posts: 1903
Posted:All hail Princess Bender...

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

Delete