crescent blazemember
7 posts

Posted:
are there any spinner/twirlers that have been to burningman or are planning on going this year? what are your experiences like? any fire conclave members? i attended last year and was amazed at all the love and acceptance floating around. everyone seemed in such a giving mood. that was also my first experience with staff spinning. i brought a staff out there and taught myself some moves (with a little help from some fungi friends). what an adventure. i cant wait till august.------------------"...the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles" -Kerouac

...the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles -Kerouac

xtremravr...was here..member
337 posts

Posted:
ther is already a topivc for this right herehttps://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/002445.htmltry there or try doing a search..p.l.u.r.r.Xtrem

Peace Luv Uni-t Respect Responsa-what?!?! Xtrem

glowshowmember
406 posts

Posted:
Nope. That is the traveling precursor to Burningman. I would like to hear some of the answers to those questions as well. I am planning a 2 week cross country trip for this summer, culminating in Burningman. It would be nice to know some of those things to be able to make at least meager preparations. I know that when I went to Woodstock a few years ago, there was a whole lot of shit I should have considered that I didn't. I guess I will overdo it. Can't hurt, right?Oh, and also, how do you get to perform, or is it whatever, whenever? I should take some time to look at the site, but damn I've been really busy lately, and the best answers come from real live people.------------------I feel more like I do now than I did when I got here.~~~Dance as if noone is watching!~~~PLUR(RE) ---J---

FREE TIBET!!! (with the purchase of a 44 oz. drink)What do you want to be when you grow up?I want to be a kid again!I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.~~~J~~~

crescent blazemember
7 posts

Posted:
if you want information for what to bring and stuff, check out https://www.burningman.comi
would recommend lots and lots of water. and a whole lot of water. and make sure to drink lots of water. you probably dont want to get dehydration sickness like i did.if you wanna check out the site for the fire conclave(a group of fire performers and drummers) check out https://www.burningman.com/on_the_playa/performance/fire_conclave.html#top------------------"...the
ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles" -Kerouac

...the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles -Kerouac