Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,700    Replies: 11
"Just wondering if there's anyone about who's making quests for Zelda Classic. Just because I'm about to. Probably. Get it free or find out about it here"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,775    Replies: 38
"Twas a Merry Christmas in my house, got lots of nice stuff. Please post only the stuff relevant to HoP A set of devil stix7 juggling ballsMy first set of leather pants for performing f..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,715    Replies: 10
"wow.. so in less than 24 hours i will be flying out of england!... this past month has flown by so quickly.I dont know what i am more nervous of, flying or meeting serena ... or just h..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,536    Replies: 20
"mine sucked, but i didt get some poi in from 11:30 to 11:55 rofl. "
Last Reply by
Views: 5,181    Replies: 24
"I have the opportunity to interview to be an usher for Cirque du Soleil for the shows they're doing inAukland.Thing is I don't need the money right now and the only reason I'd do it is ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,665    Replies: 8
"I'm planning another trip to London at the weekend 13/01-16/01. I would love to meet some people of the London crew there for some spinning. And I'm not sure if I maybe need a little ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,905    Replies: 14
"hi all! twas wondering if anyone knew where i could find a photo of a kinkachu? tis a monkey type creature...very cute apparently! i figure you guys can find photos of anything (and the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,632    Replies: 3
"was there any people from norfolk, england that attended pamshouse nye bash??? if you did hope you enjoyed it and hope you took lots of lovely photo's "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,231    Replies: 2
"http://carcino.gen.nz/images/index.php/00b9a680/45f1bb14Yeah baby!"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,721    Replies: 25
"someone told me this a while a go and would never give me the answer....now I get an email with the same riddle and I can't figure it out so it's bugging me even more....if anyone knows..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,514    Replies: 42
"Tis 31 December here in snowy, grey, soggy Michigan and I LOVE YOU ALL!Happy New Year to one and all! Spin on! "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,347    Replies: 4
"And now we have another one to compliment my cartoon fantasies thread, so tell me, what people, characters, animals or whatever your preference is seen on adverts that make you drool, i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,452    Replies: 13
"hi gang...here are mine...what are yours..single of the year - mr brightside - the killersalbum - hopes and fears - keanegig - tim booth at royal northern college of music - welcome ret..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,546    Replies: 4
"I have a friend who is gonna be living in London for 3 months starting Jan 10th I believe. Shell be attending some school there, I think London School of Fashion Design but I could be ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,935    Replies: 14
"1.30am Christmas day and posting on hop!!!!!!!!What on earth am I doing think I have a hop addiction Santa will never come if I don’t go to bed. and looking who is online lots of othe..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,586    Replies: 24
"My sister sent me this. Made me smile.The questions below about Australia are from potential visitors. Theywere posted on an and the answers are the actualresponses by the website offi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,936    Replies: 29
"funny story:Sitting in chemistry bored... usual box of Englands Glory matches in my pocket.So there I am distributing matches round the class behind the teachers back and seeing who can..."
Views: 1,016    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,964    Replies: 25
"Post deleted by roarfire"
Last Reply by
Views: 5,138    Replies: 62
"And therefore...I lost. "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,716    Replies: 21
"This isn't really an event, but if the mods need to move it to the events section, that's cool...If there are Edinburgh folks about, and those folks will be in and about Edinburgh aroun..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,014    Replies: 5
"hey hey me loverlys, well, not that it makes any difference to any of you, but im so excited i just had to share. IM OFF TO VIENNA! YAY!! all you canterbury hoppers, ill say hi to kon..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,627    Replies: 5
"www.bornmagazine.org"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,032    Replies: 1
"Hello Everyone! This is for all those Aussie HoPer's.... Just wondering if there are any big free parties going on in Sydney for NYE? I couldn't get a ticket for the 'Field Day' and I'v..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,487    Replies: 11
"I just got a flight today with Virgin Blue and they told me that I can't take my fire staff on as checked luggage...AND that I had to send it by freight to wherever?! I tried to tell th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,851    Replies: 45
" This is the hardest post I've ever done. Today I'm not afraid to say, I have cried now every day for the past four days. There are two numbers that continue to go around my head again..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,512    Replies: 9
"I had an unexpected guest for Christmas today. Unexpected but definetley not unwelcome. But I'll start from the beginning. Last night I had a dream about today and in my dream there was..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,462    Replies: 24
"C@ntus has been sending out emails to some of the UK Massif' and telling (rather funnily) his and hers adventures .Thought i would be helpful by Posting them all up in CHRONOLOGICAL ord..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,161    Replies: 15
"me and my boyfriend bought a beautiful new kitten yesterday, but we've got one problem: we can't decide on a name...he's a little boy, and he's very mischievious, but can be quite plac..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,753    Replies: 14
"ok for those who dont know, panda golf is this addicting little flash game. i have been playing it for a few weeks on-line (you can do a google and find the sites its on, i go to ebaums..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,912    Replies: 36
" "ITS SNOWING" (and its sticking to)"
Last Reply by
Views: 5,875    Replies: 46
"Okay Here are mine . lets seeFind myself (no im not up a tree or behind the couch but i found arsn there)Lose that weight i added on (When you turn 25 your metablism slow's down and shi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,735    Replies: 39
"EXACTLY year ago I posted the same message… remember ?It was the beginning of a long and beautiful friedship with my soon to be wife And it even helped me meet with one of HOP’s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,171    Replies: 21
"This is a thanq for everyone who's involved with HoP.this website helps people learn spinning and its a very inportant information resource. But the thing is, it also helps people meet ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,013    Replies: 6
" I am arriving in Christchurch Saturday morning and need to get to Golden Bay. Does anyone know the best way? I can catch a bus to Nelson on Sunday in the morning, but don't know an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,874    Replies: 8
"Hey everyone **waves**Well as always im a big ball of confusion!Well here it goes!I started uni in September on a civil engineering degree course. I however have found this course to be..."
Last Reply by
Views: 889    Replies: 2
"I'm still alive, but my comp isnt so to you all a happy x-mas and new year and hope you all get really funky looking poi and staffs for your pressies! i know i did!!!!Love Liv"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,290    Replies: 19
"His show was great, except I had to keep leaving and coming back. He was just performing his act as I walked in, and he was going around to the audience singing to them and including th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,244    Replies: 34
"I just got HIT BY A CAR while biking home. Not only am I completely uninjured, but the bike is completely undamaged. But the dumb b!tch's grill got broken by my bike pedal. She deser..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,014    Replies: 15
"It's 8°F (-13°C) out right now. Yesterday it was about this temperature as a high. The wind-chill was -13°F (-25°C). The low last night was -2°F (-19°C).Yesterday morning after..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,871    Replies: 21
"I have a dilemma at the moment. I live in an apartment complex and have several elderly neighbors. There is one man in particular that has looked out for me over the two years that I ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,346    Replies: 21
"I was just sitting here on my computer, browsing the forums when suddenly...*crash!*I looked over and the Christmas tree was lying on its side! Fortunately, only a few glass baubles wer..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,203    Replies: 3
"A poem written by one of my mums friends this morning. Sing along to the tune "O' Little Town of Bethlehem"If Disney Did Christmas O’ little town of Bethlehem How Disney have done you..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,162    Replies: 18
"Hi there, i was just wondering if any one can ease my major fear here. And no ive not been arrested...not yet! I want to go to thailand but have heard nightmare stories of guards plan..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,320    Replies: 47
"ok i can understand blind faith in any religion, but christians will find it were ever they can.........back story, here in clearwater fl usa there was a depliction of the virgin mary o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,354    Replies: 1
"Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou chrisco! At last it arrived, my chrisco hamper. Stuff the food, I wanted the alchol, and heaps of it. This Christmas I can enjoy all the cocktails and mi..."
Views: 1,080    Replies: 0
"I'm curious. Since this is pretty much a global board, I got to thinking.See, 2:30 AM and I'm hungry, so I decide to BBQ. Yep, outdoors, mid-west USA, it's about 10 degrees outside, a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,409    Replies: 29
"I had a terrible temper when I was a kid and up until the last few years I really struggled to control it - not violent, aggressive.Yesterday i felt the switch go inside me and the temp..."
Last Reply by
Views: 927    Replies: 1
"dont expect the newer people to know this.. but has anyone seen raven???? she was on hop along time. and now she has vanished i miss my fire spinning lady. and if anyone has heard ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,866    Replies: 6
"I found out last night that my favourite band Nightwish are touring, I don't think they've toured Aus before...but they're playing at a hotel so therefore it's going to be overage. They..."

HOP Newsletter