Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,543    Replies: 24
"Do you ever get the feeling something is gonna wrong, but you ignore it thinkung "Nah, it'll probably be ok" only to find later that you were right in the first place and everything has..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,794    Replies: 13
"AUTHENTIC LETTER SENT TO THE ‘DEIRDRE’ ADVICE COLUMN IN THE SUN (Allegedly)From Gavin of London.I am a sailor in the merchant navy. My parents live in South London andone of my sist..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,369    Replies: 39
"I know there are happy threads. So if someone wants to tell me off they can. But I'm so happy I probably won't even notice.I am stoked!I am estatic!I am completely and madly and nuttily..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,197    Replies: 22
"Who on earth designed this?!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v120/andy_wain/duckride1.jpg"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,521    Replies: 10
"My old camera went absolutely insane a few months ago just before I went to Utah in August. It picked and chose when it wanted to take photos, refused to zoom, deleted at random and so..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,552    Replies: 22
"this is a sister post to what stuff have you broken in the quest for poi.... toy/poi/juggle related...not your mind)i have lost loads of stuff over the years... here is a little dea..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,070    Replies: 3
"Just a small note to newbies......WELCOME TO HOME OF POI!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):)This is one of the most open minded and truley wonderful group you will ever meet.You may of noticed their ar..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,614    Replies: 28
"i do not know what else to say really but "they never taught us this when i was at school" http://www.bbc.co.uk/teens/girls/sexloveandlife/amiafreak/ep_funnyflaps/index.shtml"
Last Reply by
Views: 6,177    Replies: 60
"I hate it. Im a good kid, people know that about me. I dont drink, do drugs, plan on ever having premarital sex, etc. I respect women, hold the door open for people, take the carts from..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,587    Replies: 14
"well my achievement is in recognition of me making over one hundred posts! may there be many more hundreds.i'd like to know what you guys consider and achievement, by definition sort of..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,900    Replies: 21
"Where's all the Hannuka love?Day three and not a peep?!Happy Hanukkah!&lbr;Not Jewish but my family is!&rbr;"
Views: 1,571    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 7,394    Replies: 42
"I'm looking for a good bag and fuel container so I could easily carry my things with me where ever i may go! what exactly do you guys use? Where did you get them? or how did you make ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 954    Replies: 5
"Hello all i know i should probibly do a search, but oh well, is any one going to the tor for solstice this year?If so see you there .lava"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,171    Replies: 9
"many of you may have heard of this one...you choose any two actors (or one actor and by default kevin bacon) and then the next poster has to list a movie one was in, followed by another..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,549    Replies: 15
"Curiosity killed the cat.How exactly? When? I just started thinking about this in the shower, does anyone know about this cat? And I'm sure this isn't the only little saying that people..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,264    Replies: 14
"Just a quick post to erg everyone to have an equally quick spin with their Christmas tree lights before you put them up. It is the most fun I’ve had out of the stupidity of Christmas ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,356    Replies: 6
"Ok, so I've decided to go visit New Zealand!!!! My sights are going next year during our christmas season to avoid the x-mas craziness...and well, just to visit someplace new!! Any trav..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,674    Replies: 1
"This weekend I attended a surprise brithday party for one of the players on my hockey team. We all got there thirty minutes early and were hiding in the bathroom when we saw the birthda..."
Last Reply by
Views: 13,853    Replies: 110
"while merryly spining on the beach or in my garden, or where ever, im am often suddenly doubled up, rithing around on the floor clutching my balls. this cant go on. i am fairly worried ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,375    Replies: 1
"Check out this really cool website!There are some awesome bar flairing tricks!www.bookofcool.com &lbr;url=http://www.bookofcool.com&rbr;"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,520    Replies: 12
"heya guysi'm wanting to go backpacking in thailand start of next year and was wondering if theres any thing i should know about flying with poi, single sticks, double sticks and maybe f..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,665    Replies: 19
"well...i'm in a little bit of shock. i had a job interview (over the phone!) yesterday with the department of child safety. AND THEY OFFERED ME A JOB! it's a 3 month position doing...u..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,552    Replies: 29
"is it just me or do other people find christmas is really annoying?first of all i'd like to say i'm not a christ hater, i'm from a christian family. But seriously, i have decided this ..."
Views: 1,061    Replies: 0
"Heya All... I am coming to Ft. Lauderdale for a week of chillin with Grandma for the week the 19th-25th. Any of you live there...know people who live there? I am looking for a fire safe..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,074    Replies: 54
"Post deleted by loki.c1687"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,056    Replies: 13
"It's been a while since I've posted here, you wanna know why? Because I have been in Paradise! Anyone heard of the Whitsundays in QLD? Tropical islands - pure loveliness!I spent a whole..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,434    Replies: 8
"YEEEEE HAAAWW!"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,906    Replies: 3
"So, on Saturday night, I and a few friends did our first ever organised fire display.Although "organised" may be too strong a word!I arrived at the venu, later than I wanted to, but exp..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,468    Replies: 2
"i just got my new staff wich my rock friend got me for christmas. it is the fire staff they sell on this site.i was worried about the taperd handle on the staff. but withing one day of ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,444    Replies: 22
"So on Wednesday afternoon of last week, I flew to Atlanta for an interview. On Thursday I had my interview and came back to Ann Arbor...For an interview here on Friday. I finished my ..."
Views: 1,533    Replies: 3
"hey all, I was wondering if anyone knew where the rainbow glowbug poi went to, i wanted to get some for Xmas and now they are gone. any help would be appreciated!::HUGZ::"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,656    Replies: 20
"http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~geoffo/humour/flattery.html have a nice day"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,047    Replies: 3
"lastnight, friday dec. 10th, i had just gotten myself a samich from Mc D's and a red bull...was on my way to a party, to try and drink a few problems away, lol. anyways i was headed wes..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,301    Replies: 23
" How to park a car..... not! "
Views: 1,647    Replies: 0
"hey, i'm going up to the seattle area monday (whidbey island, specifically), and was wondering if anybody wanted to get together and spin(and/or do other things) while i was up.I should..."
Last Reply by
Views: 9,332    Replies: 7
"You all have to send him a birthday message he's too scared to tell everyone it's his birthday and everything............................... so send him loads of random messages via hop..."
Last Reply by
Views: 852    Replies: 5
"HAPPY BURFDAY to the lurvly Serindipiti I hope you have a fantastic day darlin', im sure you will! have a drink or 12 on me hehe "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,556    Replies: 6
"Its been mentioned (on the film review board thread I believe) that there are poisters in Van Helsing (fire performers on stands in the ball room scenes), and now I've noticed a couple ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,412    Replies: 14
"a lad i used to work with is bein locked in a portaloo for 5 days with 5 other ppl to win a car for a radio station.so any one who listens to beacon fm or lives in the shropshire area &..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,690    Replies: 5
"yes that right, lolly pop poi!!!.when visiting a local service station to buy late night muchies and petrol, we discovered lolly pops that light up (you can get red or blue ones)that ar..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,424    Replies: 13
"damage plan were playing a gig in america and some &lbr;censored&rbr; titwank american shot his way onto the stage and shot the lead guitarist 5 times point blanc......why oh why would ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,590    Replies: 99
" "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,691    Replies: 11
"I cant use this bloody computer ahhhh. Anyway Im borded I need entertained....! I learnt a new staff trick (Im so proud of me)"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,944    Replies: 16
"well, im drinkin a cupasoup n no blue fluffy &lbr;tho quite scary&rbr; monster with no head hasnt run up behind me n give me a hug. why is that? false advertising..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,722    Replies: 5
"Don't know if this has already been talked about, but in the new Placebo vid there is a few fireperformers.One guy with staff, I think and two girls with those fire fingernails.I sugges..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,178    Replies: 21
"any one who plays hockey out there? i play left defense. been playing for like 8 years. anyone else?"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,325    Replies: 23
"Ok, I usually don't approve of these kinds of things, but my older brother sent me an email (which turned out to be a forward, bah) and I took the time to read it (because it was him, a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,979    Replies: 20
"So, it's coming up to christmas and I realised last night that this truly is the season of poi. Sure, it's hard to spin because it's so cold, and it's wet and miserable all the time, bu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,123    Replies: 28
"Yeah.....so, I just got braces on my teeth two days ago, and they suck. I can't eat anything!!!!! Does anyone else have braces and want to complain about them? Ouchy!!! "

HOP kreisförmig

Melden Sie sich an, um die neuesten Informationen zu Verkäufen, Neuerscheinungen und mehr zu erhalten ...