Forums > Social Chat > 1.30am christmas day and posting on hop!!!!!!!!

Login/Join to Participate

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
1.30am Christmas day and posting on hop!!!!!!!!

What on earth am I doing think I have a hop addiction Santa will never come if I don’t go to bed. eek

and looking who is online lots of other people are up to GO TO BED or Santa will be cross (all people in England I notice wink)

Polythene redface

Cantus redface

TheBovrilMonkey redface

Shame on you all. ubblove ubblove

EDITED_BY: Mint Sauce (1103939385)

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

polytheneveteran
1,359 posts

Posted:
Santa will come! He knows I'm never in bed before two... I'm sure he'll make an exception for you too. Merry Christmas! hug

The optimist claims that we are living in the best of all possible worlds.
The pessimist fears this is true.

Always make time to play in the snow.

JauntyJamesSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,533 posts

Posted:
man, i'm jealous of you brittish types, and your different-timezone-ness. i still have three more censored hours to endure

-James

"How do you know if you're happy or sad without a mask? Or angry? Or ready for dessert?"

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
well it is 2.13am christmas morning, i just finished work after starting at 11.45am yesterday morning, santa has been and gone and once i have slept... pressie time woohooo.
but i have already opened my new digital camera hehe.

have a wonder full christmas guys, all my love.

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
Well, I went to bed but was so excited that I woke up again smile
With nothing else to do I thought I might as well have a quick internet browse, but I'm off to bed again now.

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

jaeroSILVER Member
your new best enemy
246 posts

Posted:
santa and I just got into a nasty fight.... he came after me with the shotgun but I bashed him in the head with a waffle iron as he was discovering that the saftey was on. I had to find something to do while I think of a good way of disposing the body. I'd buy some lime salt and dump him off in a shallow ditch on the side of the highway.... but unfortunately there's no stores open on christmas day. anyone have any suggestions?

I'll get there too late if I shorten my stride, I'll get there too soon if I find me a ride, I'll never move forward if I try to hide this path that I've troden one step at a time.

Gri-griMember
84 posts

Posted:
You kiled Santa!!!??? That sucks! It would explain why I didn't get anything! Didn't think I'd been THAT bad.

But from Richardsbay in South Africa. A merry Christmas and happy new year to all fire junkies around the world.

Where the mind goes,
The body will follow...

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
I wondered why Santa never gave me a stocking frown

All i got was 2 silly vouchers... ubbangel

See my christmas is so exciting i am sitting on HoP at 9:54 am (my sister woke me up at 8:30am phoning to say merry christmas eek only went to bed at 3am! Silly, silly, sister)

Merry Christmas everyone!

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
australias ahead of england isnt it? that means i would have been having breakfast about when this thread was created, christmas was good, tis 9:30 now and i'm chillin

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
mmm.. i'm waitin for some tasty lunch... smile

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

strooSILVER Member
trusty sidekick to superman
799 posts

Posted:
HO HO HO! woooo! santa came! i must have been a good girl

Livin' on dreams and custard creams

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
It seems Tobi was right.

Santa didn't come.

I left out my stocking (and a teeny one for Bugis) and was muchly saddened this morning to wake and find that they were still empty frown

Luckily Bugis didn't understand the whole concept and was content to wear his stocking over his head.

But i was fairly miffed....

Meh

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
hug

Next year, we should all go to bed before midnight. Maybe Santa will come then?

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
santa came for me but the bastard stole my stocking and replaced it with a bag!!

did anyone leave any mince pies or sherry, despite the fact santa shouldnt be drinking if hes flying!

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
No i left him instructions on how to steal your stocking.

Meh