Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,850    Replies: 8
"Did I miss this earlier? How did I not notice?!Hats off to the HoP staff for instituting the "Meet Others" forum. There do seem to be a rash of lost souls out there and "Events and Ga..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,796    Replies: 15
"TAOISM: Sh!t happens. BUDDHISM: If sh!t happens, it's not really sh!t. ZEN: What is the sound of sh!t happening? CONFUSIANISM: Confucius says: Sh!t happens ISLAM: If sh!t happens , take..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,620    Replies: 31
"Right this has happened for the final time!!!I guess its good that I've made this decision considering my diet starts tomorrow but basically I just can't stand this anymore, now some ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,204    Replies: 15
"i think this was brough up in the five fangled fungame, but i cant find it there so hopefully its not an acutual thread could you suspend the laws of physics, what would would you love ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,704    Replies: 12
"I just finished reading the last book in Frank Herberts Dune series. I stayed up to three in the morning last night to finish it. I reccomend these books to anybody who enojoys science ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,743    Replies: 5
"I am currently looking for fire performance insurance. I am talking about full group for 24 hour coverage. That includes: accidental death and dismemberment, liablity, property damage. ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,549    Replies: 1
"Seeing as there's a post about Dune floating around, i figured i'd male one about Alasdair Reynolds' Revelation Space seriesif you know nothing about the author, or series, here's a qui..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,325    Replies: 18
"Way to funny to put into words. The first bit is absoulutley hilarious. There is also a script in cas u miss anything See it here Shame it hap to be rainbow tho.... Legendry show"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,550    Replies: 16
"Seagulls. Dancing.I just noticed it. To get worms out of the ground they tap their feet on the ground to mimic rainfall, because obviously worms come out when it rains.It looks like the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,409    Replies: 16
"I hope this hasn't been done before, if it has it was a long time ago because I've just trawled through several search pages for "time" and not found it.Just interested to know when you..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,673    Replies: 22
"when i was spinning the staff recently managed (i swear i didnt drop it) to get myself a nice burn on my arm, in a cool shapenow all that pain, and i want something to show for it... wh..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,562    Replies: 23
"After having a bad couple of days i feel there is a need for an official HOP hugs thread.... come on in, relax, help yourself to hot drinks and chocolate hope you leave feeli..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,260    Replies: 30
"Into two catagories.Into chocolate, The smarty lovers, and the m&m lovers. And poeple who just are...well...strange."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,806    Replies: 8
"Hullo all..I have been floating in the background on these boards for a while now - and just thought I'd stick my head in and ask for some advice ..I am moving to Perth in February, to ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,663    Replies: 10
"which should i buy? a pair of used, but great condition, 18-30" durastilts, or a new Casio EX-Z40 4mp 3x optical digital camera?if i get the camera, it'll be in my hands tomorrow, and i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,588    Replies: 14
"About 3 months ago i have seen two people on a street. They have swinging chains. From these moment i made my own chains and from last days i'am swinging with fire on the end of chains..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,447    Replies: 16
"So I'm going to Washington, D.C. tonight for an interview tomorrow.Rather inconveniently, there is something else of some modest import going on in Washington, D.C. tomorrow...This is h..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,083    Replies: 2
"We have 4 citronella bamboo flare things and I'm having a party tonight, last minute I discovered we were out of citronella. Mum went down the street but couldn't find any, most things ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,624    Replies: 22
"some of you may well know that i have found my true love, and i am planning to go and live 3000 miles away from home and family and friends and what i thought was going to be my career...."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,565    Replies: 54
"Quick enough, hopefully.With regards to the recent "please stalk me" thread, I must point out that HOP will not be liable for anything that happens should you divulge your info to the w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,377    Replies: 9
"Can somebody tell me what "QU'IL est beau. et les poems aussi. ce n'est qu'une pensee." means? Sorry to post this but it's quite important I understand it properly. Translatation websit..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,360    Replies: 2
"For anyone with a chipped xbxoxJust updated the media player on my xbox, only to find it now streams live radio from Shoutcast.No need to wait for the pirate stations to come on air.Any..."
Views: 735    Replies: 0
"I love wolves. They're beautiful, amazing animals.The other morning when I took my dog for a walk at sunrise, we could hear the wolves howling in the zoo near my house. It was amazing, ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,513    Replies: 7
"It seems that Dan Brown's the "Da Vinci Code" is connected to my hometown here in Charlotte. I'd always heard about the contest for the trip to Paris for cracking a code in his book, b..."
Views: 1,074    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,567    Replies: 12
"Hellos everyone.I just found out that the Moscow State Circus will be performing in Belfast over the last weekend in January, and as the tickets aren't too expensive, I was thinking of ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 16,430    Replies: 26
".........for picking some one up at the airport, bus station, or other wiseok so heres the thing, this weekend i had to pick up bruning brain at the air port, now i wanted to make a sig..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,732    Replies: 26
" http://www.gfxmonk.com/unigame.php I got 12.1 secs max... Damn is it hard.."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,858    Replies: 16
"...not use words that could upset the filter lists on my work computer. I personnaly dont mind the words (altho others may) but could you replace 'i's with '1's and stuff like that, oth..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,725    Replies: 10
"Why is it that whenever you are trying to impress someone something goes horribly wrong.... I am going out on my first dat since my break up tomorrow night so as you can imagine I am tr..."
Last Reply by
Views: 974    Replies: 3
"ello, im booking up to go on holidays with my boyfriend, we are just about ready to book barcelona during the sonar festival and we'll prob go along to it, BUT ive just discovered the t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,618    Replies: 20
"A true friend to me is someone who tells you that you are being a dickhead when you ARE being a dickhead. I love blantent honesty in friends, even if it is sometimes hard to deal with.T..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,522    Replies: 59
"http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/mind/surveys/whatamilike/ follow this link to see what you are like.....For a change I'm actually impressed by the questions on this, although I s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,164    Replies: 13
"Addition to Dunc’s personality test PollI would post this in Dunc's what am I like? Yes it's another personality test...but a good one but I fear it would get lost in the thread and..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,770    Replies: 18
"On this special of birthdays, let's all think of the twilight zone episode of our lives if Malcom had never been born.You wouldn't be here right now reading this...I know my life would ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,645    Replies: 30
"wow...HOP has more members than we have people living here =|....wow.."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,240    Replies: 7
"Okay I work for the all mighty tescos, who in their normal cheerfull personality promoting mood have banned any decently cool hairstyles and all piercings! This means I cant do my fancy..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,945    Replies: 7
"http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/01/18/shallow.jury.pool.ap/index.html Attorney meets the 'jury pool from hell'Sex, drugs and bias -- prospective jurors acknowledge allMEMPHIS, Tennessee (AP..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,810    Replies: 28
"So it's basically come down to this:Do I go to NYC (the Bronx) or do I go to LA?The program in LA is better, but I like New York better. Then again, I'd be in the Bronx. This is tough..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,473    Replies: 14
"Your most dissapointing moment in your life? the war is pretty dissapointing, I would have to dissagree, and a bunch of other sad stuff.....but for the moment,what takes the cake would..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,344    Replies: 16
"right, i wanna get a pentagram tattoo, i've been thinking about it four bout a year and scouring eveywhere to find a good one.the thing is, i'm getting it for 'spiritual' reasons. I wan..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,623    Replies: 25
"I see this often in teaching.Two kids always choosing to hang out together, always in the same lab groups, always spending every minute in the hallways.... and yet all they do is give t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,181    Replies: 7
" i am soon about to perform poi for 2 nights(thursday and friday) infront of 150 people each night. At the moment i am not nervous, but i know before i go on i will have butterflies in ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,740    Replies: 9
"Do you listen to music on headphones whilst spinning? If so, do you ever get paranoid when using headphones? I've found that spinning with my eyes shut and music.. not blaring, but not ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,007    Replies: 43
"Post deleted by Mand"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,336    Replies: 22
"it sucks.she has lots of hairballs.i spent 300 at the vet.guess what?no help.<sigh>she's such a cute little thing, too.if i knew how to insert a pic, i would, and then you could a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,101    Replies: 25
"If you could be a Superhero what super power would you pick and why? Also what would your Superhero outfit look like? "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,896    Replies: 2
"Off to Paris for a week tomorrow with 30 people on my art course. Notre Dame, Musee D'Orsee and the like will all be covered, of course, but the real highlight of my trip?Musee de Erot..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,162    Replies: 4
"Rant on...Soo as some of you know the all-round genius mr. Shrub... erm.. Bush is coming to Slovakia.. Now ok I don't have a problem with that. But as my workplace is situated near the ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,896    Replies: 10
"Last night I accomplished one of my few ambitions: I COMPLETED THE CLASSIC "SUPER MARIO LAND"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ive never got past the boss at the end of the 3rd world ..."

HOP kreisförmig

Melden Sie sich an, um die neuesten Informationen zu Verkäufen, Neuerscheinungen und mehr zu erhalten ...