Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 6,492    Replies: 13
"Hi all.. I haven't posted in ages but I could not find my exact question in previous postings so here goes..but if anyone else finds it please feel welcome to direct me!I was wondering ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,656    Replies: 39
"hello"
Last Reply by
Views: 5,094    Replies: 44
"so i have this roommate right. hes probably the most annoying person i know and hes kind of an . back at thanksgiving i was trying to get a ride to the airport somwhat last minute and i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,449    Replies: 15
"Well, it has been a while since I have checked in on this site, and there are many new names along with all my old favourites I have missed Cantus and his fraggle fetish Bec, you ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 981    Replies: 7
" NORAD Just thought this was kinda cool for those with little ones..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,867    Replies: 22
"http://www.spamanatomy.com/001825.html "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,718    Replies: 24
"christmas is around the corner again. What's everybody got planned? This year I only get the one day off and then back to work at midnight boxing day morning. I hope you guys will..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,290    Replies: 5
"Well, I have been deliberating for many months now about applying to theatre school, and I wondered if any Hoppers were at or had been to theatre school, which one, and what do they thi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,890    Replies: 26
"I initially thought that I could put this in my Romania thread, but I thought that it might only be read by those who are following that whole saga, and I hope to reach more people! How..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,500    Replies: 10
"Wasn't quite sure where to put this, but here seems to be a safe bet. I've broken my wrists several times and torn the cartilage in the right one. I experience almost constant pain an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,569    Replies: 11
"I just thought what this site really needs is one of those pointless games that kill time in between meals. So can anyone remember that word association game they used to play on Radio ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,985    Replies: 58
"you don't have to do it if you don't want tohugs to all Were you named after anyone? Nope 3. Do you wish on stars? Yup4. When did you last cry? about half hour ago 5. Do you like your ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,231    Replies: 13
"Can anyone remember how this ends? (Other than and they live happily ever after)So far I've got:Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair. She did, so allowing Prince Charming to climb up ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,640    Replies: 22
"ok first of let me just state im not against christmas for any kind of religious reason, i just the holidays. everyone acts nice, not because they are nice, but "becasue its the holida..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,148    Replies: 47
"dose anyone have a tatoo or a brand cos iv bee thinking about getting branded. going to poland on tour in january hopefully and will get a tatoo of a phonex done on my back. any sugestg..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,671    Replies: 14
"today, i was given another reason to hate cops. i was spinning poi with some friends in the town park and two cops walked up to us and asked us to stop poiing and put them away. we as..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,406    Replies: 40
" dont look for the baby."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,297    Replies: 7
"I am currentley living in a huge sprawling qeenslander with massive varadas and one running straight through the house and 3 of my best friends. having said all that i need to move for ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 9,917    Replies: 41
"well if your wondering what this is about and havnt all ready read my other thread then please read that before reading this one. Reconstructive Surgery. Well yesterday i woke up for th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,740    Replies: 2
"I am looking for a firedancer to apprentice with in the S. Florida area, preferably east coast, but once I have a vehicle I will be willing to travel to the west coast, primarily Tampa ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,101    Replies: 16
"just come back frome this staff and poi thing in manchester and theres just one word to describe it ACE! there was loads off people all at different levels of ability. ...................."
Last Reply by
Views: 11,765    Replies: 82
"Well today after months of consideration i have made an appointment with my doctor for wednesday afternoon.For several months now i have been contemplating reconstructive surgery on my ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,455    Replies: 40
"Whhile I wouldn't say I swear like a trooper, I do swear quite a bit. And I want to try and stop it for next year. I also want to try and stop the blasphemy as well!Any ideas people hav..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,786    Replies: 6
"SIGNS YOU'VE BEEN IN MANCHESTER TOO LONG 1. You go mad when somebody who is not from Manchester says 'mad fer it',"Nobody says that EVER!" you scream. 2. You say 'mad fer it' when back ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,985    Replies: 37
"I am calling on HoP members to make a large decision in my life, where in the UK should i got to Uni? im looking for compter science based courses but with a healthy number of spinners..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,273    Replies: 23
"<A HREF="http://www.koreus.com/files/200408/radiohead_creep.html">Creep - Radiohead. Flash Music Video</A>"
Last Reply by
Views: 844    Replies: 4
"Check out these interactive light displays. Be sure to click on each thumbnail and watch the movie clips for the full effect. Some of these are amazing. Enjoy!http://www.jamesclar.co..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,691    Replies: 20
"Hi guys,Has anyone heard from or spoken to Spitfire and/ or Mand in the last few days? Last I heard, the weather around their part of the world was getting hostile, including several t..."
Views: 1,842    Replies: 0
"Finally back in Florida, and it feels great even if my place has extensive roof trauma from two direct hurricane hits and mould trying to creep into the sinuses. And already, I've notic..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,117    Replies: 14
"Post deleted by loki.c1687"
Last Reply by
Views: 876    Replies: 7
".....does anyone have any ideas on how i would do thisbasically i took up staff after i started poi i enjoyed it for a while while there was still stuff to learn on hop free lessons, bu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,374    Replies: 3
"I will be in the Milan area this coming weekend and was wondering if there was anyone spinning fire over there.If not, all suggestions are welcome. I don't know the city and don't speak..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,178    Replies: 13
"http://uk.news.yahoo.com/041121/80/f72fc.htmlthis is good,How good is this "
Last Reply by
Views: 7,230    Replies: 34
"Dear God... I'm addicted to Crumpets, or "Crumpies" as they're known to myself and fellow "Crumpaholics".Crumpaholism is a terrible thing. I don't know what time of day or night it is, ..."
Views: 1,854    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 6,586    Replies: 70
"i am applying for a position at an indoor climbing gym , and im hoping to become the assist. manager there ! the thought came up when one of my friends sent me an email and it asked wh..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,053    Replies: 8
"Hello everyone Well im planing to paint a canvas soon *quite a big one too* as i havent done so for a long time and i feel it may help me to take things off my mind for a while.Well i ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,302    Replies: 2
"This is my 2004th post, made in the year 2004 annie dominoi have decided to celebrate this by trying to waste even more time chatting rubbish to people on the internet instead of pursui..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,454    Replies: 3
"Hi!Just wondering if anyone knows anything much about these things? I know they're cosmic debris hitting the earth's atmosphere and burning up on entry... but I was just wondering if t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,500    Replies: 13
"I've recently started teaching myself poi and, being the complete beginner but nevertheless addicted to my newfound hobby, I need to practice as much as possible. However, people are g..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,014    Replies: 18
"Well, yesterday I hit my first 1000 posts. Ive been waiting to do that for a while and I didnt even notice till today. Just plum forgot I was nearing it Only took me a year and half..."
Views: 827    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,089    Replies: 13
"I have nothing, yet... so did you bought allready a lot of gifts? "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,487    Replies: 44
"Post deleted by loki.c1687"
Last Reply by
Views: 773    Replies: 1
"i'm not quite sure if this is the right forum or not but, i'm staying in chicago for the next couple of weeks and i'm looking for someone thats willing to teach poi and/or just spin wit..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,249    Replies: 14
"yey!!! im estatic today!! i finally got off my ass n quit my job!!! im so miserable here!! i hate it!! everyones soooooooo mean to me!! so i quit!!! got sooooo much to do n so little ti..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,597    Replies: 4
"I just got a call from a friend about half an hour ago. She told me she has a fire gig for tonight, starting at 7 PM (That's in less than 5 hours) for her and a couple of her troupe me..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,668    Replies: 6
"ok i will write a stupid question and the next person will write a stupid answer, and the same person who wrote a stupid answer is welcome to write another question but make sure you do..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,163    Replies: 11
"Hey all !Just got back from the First Annual Fireknife Competition in Anaheim, Calif. It was great - the best fireknife dancers in the world were there....some amazing performances. Dav..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,118    Replies: 29
"Hey funky people... I am a HUGE believer in the idea that positive thoughts and positive energy can make all the difference when you're not feeling the best - or have someone around you..."

HOP kreisförmig

Melden Sie sich an, um die neuesten Informationen zu Verkäufen, Neuerscheinungen und mehr zu erhalten ...