Member Since: 17th May 2012
Total posts: 8
Posted:I was watching the following video...

Right around 1:06-1:07 there's a move that looks like a horizontal oval type of move, or a compressed reverse butterfly. The spinner only does it for about one second, but it goes back and forth a couple times.

I made an animated gif, but the framerate is pretty low:

Non-Https Image Link

The video should give you a better idea. Anyone know the name of the move, and even better, how to do it?

Delete Topic

casually noob tech poi spinrar
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Member Since: 22nd Nov 2010
Total posts: 155
Posted:Looks to me like a split time opposites little thing, done really squishily as a transition between flowers.

Basically you can go do your butterfly, but instead of having them in same time opposites, do it in split time.

"If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error."



angry turtle
Location: Another haunted factory.
Member Since: 21st Oct 2012
Total posts: 101
Posted:i can't get on youtube where i am, but it may be a variation of zan's diamond (going strictly off the gif). if you're not familiar with it, look it up on youtube and there are at least a few good tutorials on it. could be helpful.




Location: Cape Town
Member Since: 29th Jun 2011
Total posts: 12
Posted:Isnt that a split time butterfly, but instead of keeping your hands in one place, you move them from side to side