• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

AlexD
GOLD Member since Feb 2012

Elemental Spinner

Total posts: 30
Posted:Hi everybody! My birthday is coming up on the 21 and my friends say they will all pitch in as much money as it takes to get me a present. The catch is that they make me tell them what i want and they'l get it as long as it is a cool fire prop. Any suggestions?

"Thats what"
She

Delete Topic

iSp1nF1re
BRONZE Member since Oct 2011

Alcoholic FlowMaster

Total posts: 17
Posted:well you werent very helpful with suggestions but i got the small silicone ball handle fire poi and i freaking LOVE them. although i got cath. heads and i think i shoulda gotten fists. but if you already have a set of fire poi then get a dart or a puppyhammer

Liquid and Fire is a beautifully breathtaking combination

Delete

beaniebob
GOLD Member since Nov 2010

casually noob tech poi spinrar

Total posts: 155
Posted:If you're looking for poi I'd suggest the twista/moonblaze poi heads, but they seem to have disappeared from the HoP website frown

For the chain, the 2.4mm chain at Home of Poi is a little heavy imo, but their pro-series chains are so awesomely cool it sort of makes up for it: http://www.homeofpoi.com/shop/productDetails/Pair-of-Pro-Series-Chain-Cords-with-Double-Loop-Handles
br>
So maybe pick your own poi heads (I haven't had much experience with HoP fire poi other than their twista poi heads) and then get a set of pro-series chain to go with it.

"If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error."

Delete

AlexD
GOLD Member since Feb 2012

Elemental Spinner

Total posts: 30
Posted:okay, but something... unusual

"Thats what"
She

Delete