AlexDGOLD Member
Elemental Spinner
30 posts

Posted:
Hi everybody! My birthday is coming up on the 21 and my friends say they will all pitch in as much money as it takes to get me a present. The catch is that they make me tell them what i want and they'l get it as long as it is a cool fire prop. Any suggestions?

"Thats what"
—She

iSp1nF1reBRONZE Member
Alcoholic FlowMaster
17 posts

Posted:
well you werent very helpful with suggestions but i got the small silicone ball handle fire poi and i freaking LOVE them. although i got cath. heads and i think i shoulda gotten fists. but if you already have a set of fire poi then get a dart or a puppyhammer

Liquid and Fire is a beautifully breathtaking combination

beaniebobGOLD Member
casually noob tech poi spinrar
155 posts

Posted:
If you're looking for poi I'd suggest the twista/moonblaze poi heads, but they seem to have disappeared from the HoP website frown

For the chain, the 2.4mm chain at Home of Poi is a little heavy imo, but their pro-series chains are so awesomely cool it sort of makes up for it: https://www.homeofpoi.com/shop/productDe...le-Loop-Handles

So maybe pick your own poi heads (I haven't had much experience with HoP fire poi other than their twista poi heads) and then get a set of pro-series chain to go with it.

"If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error."

AlexDGOLD Member
Elemental Spinner
30 posts

Posted:
okay, but something... unusual

"Thats what"
—She