• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Chloe'
GOLD Member since Jan 2009

Chloe'

enthusiast

Total posts: 324
Posted:Hey everyone! I have to do a senior research paper this semester and am in need of help. After throwing 2 other topics out the window I've decided to do it on poi. Mainly just an overview of it (ie: history/origins, types, and so on.) I was wondering if you knew of any sites or sources I could get information from other HoP? Anything would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Listen to Your heartbeat and dance...

Delete Topic

JayKitty
GOLD Member since Nov 2004

JayKitty

Mission: Ignition

Total posts: 534
Posted:I think someone else already posted a big topic on poi in research papers. doing it on the origins and evolution into a semi-mainstream-ish type activity it is today. I keep telling myself I will learn traditional poi. I never do. ::sigh::

Don't mind me, just passing through.

Delete

Chloe'
GOLD Member since Jan 2009

Chloe'

enthusiast

Total posts: 324
Posted:I've been looking through the forums and haven't found one yet. Let me know if you come across it. smile

Listen to Your heartbeat and dance...

Delete