Page: ...
hexagonicClubbles Jugs
1,687 posts

Posted:
I always wonder where people are from HOP, what their lives are like, and what the place from which they are posting is like.

My idea is that people can post up here where they are, what time it is, what the weather outside is and something about their day. So for me it would be something like -

London, 3.34pm cloudy but warm outside. At lunch today i was surprised how warm it was for October.

I'm not sure what the purpose will be, but i think some responses might be quite interesting.

anyone else?? biggrin

ah wah wah wah a wah wah

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
cornwall, 3:47pm.

a very wet and 'orrible day down here.sat on the work computer skiving as usual.

i have wet feet as i have two very big holes in my shoes and whilst on my way to the deli for lunch i stepped in a big puddle.

i also have a hangover.

a very bad hangover.

its fairly warm in work because i've just been bought a new heater-perks of being a whinging female!!

um,yeah thats about as interesting as it gets down here,havn't eaten a pasty in 2 whole days!!!!!!!!

biggrin

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
10:55am, Okemos, MI, USA

I havn't been outside yet today but it looks grey and vaguely chilly like its been the last couple days. I'm about to go fight with my printer, so I can snail-mail (post) a request for a recommendation...

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
recommendation for what.....

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
16.06 Merrow (Just outside Guildford, SE England)

Also strangely warm for October.

At lunch I managed to severly tangle up a kite

I'm currently enjoying a nice cup of black coffee, whilst helping one of my bods upgrade a machine to Chip and Pin - only it's not working and has taken 5 hours instead of 1.

Huzzah

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

LostSurferSILVER Member
I'd be in trouble if I had to eat an antelope now
278 posts

Posted:
16.15 on the Isles of Scilly, yep its still raining and has been since 6am when i had to get up to go to work frown

at least its not cold wet though! and now i've finsihed work for the day after shifting 40 tonne of blocks from one island to another. Huzzah! biggrin

"Everything in moderation. Even moderation itself. From this it follows that you must, from time to time, have excess. And this is going to be one of those occasions"

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
16:14 norwich, norfolk uk

bright and sunny and really warm outside

er....um....... i've not been working or doing anything remotely interesting, unless you count doing some poi untill i got bored, fund out my friend could be seriously ill and sinking into depression

did i mention it was warm and sunny here

*hides back under duvet

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
16:17 portsmouth...I'm at work, grey outside, office being re-furbished thursday and friday so got to get all work done in advance and the place is a confused mess. And trying to organise international freight with singapore via e-mail is a pain in the small cross-breed donkey angry

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

[noodles]*Property of Pigeon Wigeon*
893 posts

Posted:
16:18 Birmingham, UK.

Sat at work, also skiving, waiting for my boss to be free so I can ask about my probation and pay-rise.

Looking very grey outside but not to cold.

Only... 1 hour and 40 mins to go (ish).

Could somebody stop the room please... I'd like to get off

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
16.36 Wellington College, Berkshire, UK

Just got back from the most gruelling rugby match I've ever been in. I'm in a world of hurt.

Had a failry short day at school, then the match, and now I want to die... or sleep... whatever's more conveniant...

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

hexagonicClubbles Jugs
1,687 posts

Posted:
16.41 London still looking good outside.

Exicted about prospect of
a) leaving work
b) getting to 1001
c) coffee and smoke

FRB - i used to go to Marlborough College- and we used to play you at rugby. Who were you playing?

ah wah wah wah a wah wah

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
It was a house competition. Senior Leagues.

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Dressed in BlackBRONZE Member
A Fire Inside
191 posts

Posted:
17:09
im my room
in my student er...hovel
in portsmouth

i have mostly been delirious today due to rebull/vodka overdose and a severe lack of sleep. only had to hack one lecture thank god, but it was about law so i went to sleep.

::: I LiKe pLeAsUrE sPiKeD wItH pAiN - MuSiC iS mY aErOpLaNe :::

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
17.15 at bolton uni, bolton

was sunny but now cloudy, just waiting now till i meet up with some friends at the SU. got some new toys today though so cant wait to play with them ubbangel

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

MandSILVER Member
Keeper of the Spitfire
2,317 posts

Posted:
10.22, Calgary, Canada.

A bit cloudy, with patches of sunshine poking through. Again, disturbingly warm for October. umm

I'm on our laptop, drinking coffee, looking out of our 6th floor apartment window, waiting for the delivery guy to arrive with our stuff from HoP. smile

Lets steal a spaceship and head for the sun, and shoot the stars with a lemonade ray gun.

KatPSILVER Member
Muddy fingernails
505 posts

Posted:
Happy birthday liquid_bubblegum!

It's 17:25, I'm still at work (school) and will be until, sometime.
It's raining and grey. Very grey.
Today I have been made to feel as though I am useless at my job, by students and teachers. I feel crap and I want to go home, and to make it worse, it's parents night tomorrow, so then parents can make me feel inadequate too.

Tomorrow I shall try to be more positive, today is not being good. Next week however will be lovely cos even if it rains, it's the October holiday week!

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

KITTENS!!!!

marthaMember
37 posts

Posted:
Its 17:55 near great yarmouth (yark central), norfolk england
Just got back from college, had a pretty dull day.Nw back at home doing biochemistry homework and having parents shout at me frown Was hot and sunny but now the sun has nearly gone.

ill tell you again, just buy a new one.

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
Happy Birfday LB....

maus- Recommendation for York Uni smile

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
18:09
Bexhill
East Sussex UK

Grey but humid.
A day of graphics at college, am about to hop on a train to St.Leonards to go visit somebody smile

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
18:27

Sheffield, South Yorks, Uk
At home, just eaten a large dinner or baked beans, toast & Veggie Sausages. As couldn't be bothered to cook properly.
Dreading work tomorrow - as left a massive pile of work on my desk before I left.
Outside is grey and again, suprisingly warm for Oct (tee-shirt weather, in Oct, in England?!?!? eek )

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

LemonkeyStalking amidst the desert, carrying an oversized scalpel...
1,019 posts

Posted:
19.33, Hull university hall of residence.

I have a cold, it sucks. Today, I sat through 5 hours of lectures, it was boring. My nose is red-raw due to all the wiping with tissues...

... it's dark outside right now, and of course, it's bloody warm for October.

Willy - is bad for your health...

lembitopiknewbie
9 posts

Posted:
Bristol, my back room.
It is raining very hard, and it's dark. It was warm earlier but it's a bit chilly now. There is no heating in here and I can't be bothered to go upstairs and find more clothes.
I spent ten minutes earlier sellotaping the lampshade in the front room back together after doing poi indoors, because my parents cannot know.

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
12:11, las vegas, nevada, USA
i'm sitting in my office looking out at clear blue skies. it's decently warm but getting on the chillier side. i've got a client coming in at 1:00 and i'm a bit nervous cause i have to confront her on something not good

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

BumfroIts a bum with an afro...
223 posts

Posted:
2pm Newcatle australia,
im procastinating from studying for my final ever school exams.....
they start in 5 days and i did a practise maths test yesterday and i got.... wait for it....33%! the same mark as the one i did 3 months ago! dang
hmm, maybe i'll go now and study...

Racism is a weapon of mass destruction

likwidSILVER Member
53 posts

Posted:
mmm..

dallas, texas, 23:45, partly cloudy with a faint orange glow [light pollution], ~70 degrees [...what would that be in c?], im sitting upstairs at a desk, on the comp..

sat around at home on the computer between myspace + work [haha..], watched pay it forward in my speech class..

i like this game wink
EDITED_BY: likwid (1129092360)

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
11:15 pm, vegas still
laying in bed, watching tv, staring at the pile of work i should be doing

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

roarfireSILVER Member
comfortably numb
2,676 posts

Posted:
It's 4.28pm here. Got back from school about an hour ago. The weather was perfect. Sunny, subtle breeze - not too hot but not too cold smile

.All things are beautiful if we take the time to look.

Lost83spyBRONZE Member
Out! Out! You demons of stupidity!
587 posts

Posted:
08:45am, Johannesburg South Africa

Its major hot here! Sun is shining, birds are singing... and I have a headache!

I'm sitting at work, looking at my flatscreen monitor (its so beautiful!). About to go through some anime for ideas for a design. I'm missing my anime, havent watched anything for ages now.

It may be your sole purpose in life to serve as a warning to others

Founder and Official leader of the Curby Clan

*Owner of Brenn*

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
17.45, My room, Whyalla, South Australia.

Just got home from getting photos printed and buying a new dongle for my phone to talk to my computer. Also got declined credit for a new camera. frown

Little bit windy outside, nice and warm. Beautiful day, all round.

"beg beg grovel beg grovel"
"master"
--FSA

"There was an arse there, i couldn't help myself"
--Rougie

hexagonicClubbles Jugs
1,687 posts

Posted:
10.15am work (Westminster) London. Warm-looking outside and i'm wondering where this rain is that i was warned of last night and have brought in my raincoat as a result.

I over-slept big time this morning - up at 7.49 and out of house by 8.03 umm

ah wah wah wah a wah wah

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
10.34pm here. is now dark outsaid and i cant see a whole lot. but when i was out befor it was a wee bit chiller than it should be, but so far it has bee a coldish spring.

got back from dancing about 1 1/2 hrs ago. thinking that i should go to bed

What if we think the jokes on them,
But really - the jokes on us....

and also... i wuv Rougie *snuz*

Page: ...