loki.c1687SILVER Member
addict
546 posts

Posted:
Ello everyone
Just had a thought while i was in the shower(dont be rude)
its about the live chat room on hop and how on-one users it much....I was thinking if there was set times for different topics like eg "making new poi" or "staff moves" e.c.t..
Would people use it more???

I would like to see what the mods think about this???
as well as every-one eslse of course....well?
mike.c

Rules and responsibities:
These are the ties that bind us.
We do what we do,because of who we are.
If we did otherwise,we would not be ourselves.
I will do what i have to do
And i will do what i must..

GelflingBRONZE Member
Watcher of 80s cartoons
665 posts

Posted:
Sounds like a good idea to me. Would be easier than having conversations over the threads and PMs - then again we could use are common sense and invite people for a chat in the room - but different topic would be good.

>What do you think about the state of the Earth?
>I'm optimistic.
>So why do you look so sad?
>I'm not sure that my optimism is justified.

JauntyJamesSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,533 posts

Posted:
sounds like a reasonable thing to try, but i'm not too optimisic about its success. people just dont tend to remember it's there shrug
oh, i don't remember where i saw this, but i dont think the mods like it when you have titles in all caps, you might want to change it

-James

"How do you know if you're happy or sad without a mask? Or angry? Or ready for dessert?"

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
no one is on the chat room ever... i cant whilst at school cos its irc and thats blocked, but at home, no ones ever on... cept old firebot, and a lot of bottles of beer biggrin

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

The Tea FairySILVER Member
old hand
853 posts

Posted:
I used the chatroom last Friday! Pink and Jem were there too, we were all just bored. I sometimes open it at work when i'm bored and dip in and out to see if anyone's about. Anything that gets more people using it would be good. I think topics might be a good idea, but then people who want to talk about certain topics might not have internet access at the time allocated to the topic (e.g. me... I'm on-line all day at work, but I don't use the internet at home).

Idolized by Aurinoko

Take me disappearing through the smoke rings of my mind....

Bob Dylan

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
is it jus me or on the stats is the busyiest time in the IRC around 8am and 8pm GMPT???
when ive ever gone in i usually stay a bit now, that way i dont miss anyone lol. me thinks if anyone wants to use it, they should leave it open in one window while still browsing etc.

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.