Crossers, The Theory Behind Crossers

• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

The Theory Behind Crossers   Next Page  >

Other Media Files:
The Theory Behind Crossers Views:11977 Uploaded by Meenik

"The Theory Behind Crossers" was first uploaded by Meenik and has been viewed 33185 times.Video Download
Support this Tutor.
Help your favourite tutor make new and improved lessons.
and we will pay Meenik more for their lessons.

Login or Register to post comments
Comments/replies: 8
Member #54734
Reged: Jun 2007
2nd Jan 2008 4:27 PM

Now THAT was a great explanation! Thanks Nick, And HOP!!!
I do not have a Soul, . . . I AM a Soul.
I Have a body.

Member #85254
Reged: Dec 2008
5th Jan 2009 11:11 AM

Easier in smaller pants! You're awesome ^_^
--Katie O.

Jared B.
Member #95370
Reged: Jul 2009
24th Jul 2009 2:55 AM

THANK YOU SOO MUCH. I finnally got it.

Jeff C
Member #97318
Reged: Aug 2009
25th Sep 2009 12:45 PM

oh... its in split time...

im gunna go try and dislodge my poi from my head now -.-;;

Convert to polar!

Member #114718
Reged: Jul 2010
19th Jul 2010 3:57 AM

Me and my spinnin buddies call crossers a "straight jacket"

Member #112382
Reged: Jun 2010
27th Jul 2010 1:58 PM

is there a difference between this and the butterfly crosser other than how u get into it

Member #126456
Reged: Feb 2011
22nd Apr 2011 4:51 AM

Im so lost because from what I get from it is that when the poi cross in front of you after you cross your arms one is going up and one will be going down, I cant get the two different arms to do different patterns. idk what im doing wrong maybe im going into it wrong or my bodys just not turning right i cant get it down or even close
By the light of the moon

Member #129241
Reged: Mar 2011
14th May 2012 12:08 AM

Whenever I get it into position my right hand (I'm right handed mind you) starts doing its thing but my left hand starts spinning the opposite direction and I can't get them both into position. I'm super frustrated..... But trying this and throwing in some nonsense in between I can do the archer windmill now. Wierd.

Comments/replies: 8

Similar Topics

Using the keywords [theory crosser*] we found the following similar topics.
1. Learn > POI > Crossers > The Theory Behind Crossers *help/resource
2. Learn > POI > Crossers > Butterfly Crosser *help/resource huggy  first degree crosser from a butterfly or thread the...
3. Learn > POI > Crossers > Weave Crosser *help/resource huggy  first degree crosser with the poi spinning in the same...
4. Learn > Juggling > Juggling theory > siteswap tutorial 1 - basic theory *help/resource
5. Learn > POI > 3 poi weaves > crossers *help/resource