Advanced Butterflies, pacman twist

Advanced Butterflies, pacman twist

Poi - pacman twist

21,140 views  Media uploaded by Rives on 23 Jul, 2009   Video Download    

Keywords: let me know what this thing is called. Butterfly weave

GOLD Member since Jun 2009
  Published on 22 Jul, 2009

This is a split time butterfly crossing on the right and left rather then top and bottom, then folded around around the body to the right and the left.

Last modified on 27 Oct, 2009

Next Lesson


Login or Register to post comments
Comments/replies: 2
Member #99985
Reged: Oct 2009
Post23rd Oct 2009 5:49 AM 

this move is also called a butterfly weave, ive never heard of pacman twist =p

Member #92884
Reged: Jun 2009
Post27th Oct 2009 4:35 AM 

Thank you, i just updated the the also known as, I always thought the butterfly weave lingered on one side longer. oh, and i got this name from Derek, he shoould be blamed if its wrong. I wanted to call it 'the Vortex', it sounded more extreme that way. smile happy spinning

Comments/replies: 2


HOP Newsletter

Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more...