Page:
YawerSILVER Member
6 posts

Posted:
Hi to everything) I'm been spinning with fire poi for about six months in my country, but in next month I will come to Dubai. I'm haven't any friends, who spinning in UAE, and want to find people with whom I can be trained, because this is boring if you alone spinning man)) can you help me? I'm not looking for a teacher, I'm just looking for a partner for training)

danieljohn99SILVER Member
stranger
6 posts

Posted:
Hi. Yawer,

I do lived in Dubai as well, sent you a private message with the details.

I'm not good either, but it's good to start a pack or something and avoid being a lonely wolf by spinning alone smile

Cheers,
Daniel

Neetikamember
1 post

Posted:
Hi,
I've recently moved to Dubai and was wondering if there is a place I can learn as well. I am only a beginner and would really like to practice some more. Let me know. Thanks.

Cheers,
Neetika

YawerSILVER Member
6 posts

Posted:
Hi Neetika. there is no problem, we all was beginner) let's meet somewere for training. where are you located in Dubai?

GenesthaiPLATINUM Member
Star Dust
10 posts

Posted:
Hi! My Friend and I are Interested in learning the Art of Poi and Looking for a group to learn/practice and casually Poi with in Dubai!!

Cheers!

"Dumb Circles, we all move around in Dumb Circles."

Lianmember
1 post

Posted:
Hi guys..... do you know any shop here in Dubai where i can buy an LED Poi...???

YawerSILVER Member
6 posts

Posted:
Hi.you can order via HOP. I'm always use this way. there is no special poi shop in Dubai.

GenesthaiPLATINUM Member
Star Dust
10 posts

Posted:
Yawer is right I searched and couldn't find so I just ordered my stuff online.

Jillmember
1 post

Posted:
Hi guys! Any workshop or classes for beginners you know of here in Abu Dhabi or Dubai? I am so eager to learn poi dancing but I couldn't find any class/workshop. Thanks! :)

GenesthaiPLATINUM Member
Star Dust
10 posts

Posted:
Hi Jill, I've been on the look out for quite a bit myself. Unfortunately you actually have to go out searching for spinners around here. Spin somewhat and people tend to flock to you and identify as spinners.

I met a group on Jumeirah open beach but they never gave me specific times or days of when they meet up and Poi so I haven't been able to meet up with them. I've learned everything through the online videos myself although practicing with others is definitely a quicker learning curve. Hopefully everyone stops being shy and starts Poi Get togethers ^^

If you do find anything do drop me a word!!

Cheers,

YawerSILVER Member
6 posts

Posted:
let's make our own group of poi spinners) we will be in one level all. Jill,Genesthai I live in Al Barsha. there is one park, where I training with slackline. we can training with poi there as well.

GenesthaiPLATINUM Member
Star Dust
10 posts

Posted:
Hi Yawer yes, that's a great Idea!! What would you guys prefer, being outdoors with the horrible weather coming, evening or afternoon? I think that park is a great place to poi around! I'll be free next Friday After-noon Evening, if you guys plan anything let me know!!

Karim EmaraSILVER Member
2 posts

Posted:
So spinners exist I'm dubai!

Hey guys, I live in Jumeirah me and my best friend poi in diyfah regularly and we were looking for other spinners. Let's make it happen!

Karim EmaraSILVER Member
2 posts

Posted:
Hey guys, we have been looking for spinners to practice with. We stay in Jumeirah village circle and barsha 4 respectively. Would be nice to meet all. We practice near Bahraini kebab every other day. We spin at Ravelations parties too although it's indoors now.let's make this happen! The later at night the cooler the weather

Ahmad Mkhallatimember
3 posts

Posted:
Hello Karim, I recently moved to Dubai, living in Dubai Marina, and would like to join you guys to practice, Poi is my toy, need more info about the location and time please. Cheers, Ahmad

Raghda Yusufmember
2 posts

Posted:
Hi Guys,

I just back from India from a long vacation and wanted to learn poi so much but didn really have a chance. Would love to join you and practise. Where do u meet and when?!

Raghda Yusufmember
2 posts

Posted:
Hi guys, I would love to join you all, plz let me know if you meet on regular basis and where?!
Cheers

Ahmad Mkhallatimember
3 posts

Posted:
Hello Raghda, I have been spinning for about a year now, practice almost every night by JBR walk on the beach, let us pool it together and get others to join, my no is 050 354 6910, cheers, Ahmad

MarhoumiGOLD Member
6 posts

Posted:
Hello guys,

I am really new to POI but I would like to join u guys, I just moved to Dubai 3 days ago.
Do u know from I can buy it and please update me when u agree on a date.

MarhoumiGOLD Member
6 posts

YawerSILVER Member
6 posts

Posted:
Hi. I will go today to Albarsha Park approximately at 8:00. when weather will be better we can make a schedule for training.

SaudBRONZE Member
1 post

Posted:
Hi all, I would love to start sum POI lessons....am a beginner...living in dubai

GenesthaiPLATINUM Member
Star Dust
10 posts

Posted:
Excellent Idea to make that group on Meetup.com Marhoumi.

We've already met in Analog and I mentioned I was away on travel but now I'm back and I've joined your group and I advise anyone else who'd like to meet up for a poi session to sign up and join as well!! I've already been meeting up with a few guys here not too regularly though but let's try to make it regular!!

I've learnt a lot away on travel meeting other performers and I'm more than willing to give anyone a helping hand in speeding up their learning process!!

Please do mention if you have your own Poi to play with or if not, I advise two Tennis balls in regular long socks and I'll bring a few of my own for use as well!! Let's set it up guys let's do it at last =P

Let's Organise and Let's do this guys!!

GenesthaiPLATINUM Member
Star Dust
10 posts

Posted:
*Bump*

https://www.meetup.com/Dubai-Poi-Spinning-Meetup/events/199745122/

15th Oct 2014 Poi Meetup in Dxb JBR The Walk, all details in the link Above!! Hope to see you all there!

GenesthaiPLATINUM Member
Star Dust
10 posts

Posted:
*Bump* Again, Hello Spinners! It was a great session last wednesday and hope to see you guys at the next one!!

There's a Psytrance Event Thursday 23/10/2014 where hopefully other poi spinners will be present stomping and spinning!! Domeland Chi the Lodge, if you're into the Music then you'll definitely see me spinning there!!

Cheers and see you all again soon! =)

YawerSILVER Member
6 posts

Posted:
I've create a group, lets meet there, bcz I not often here https://www.facebook.com/groups/763712536999251/

MarhoumiGOLD Member
6 posts

Posted:
Hope to see you all there

https://www.meetup.com/Dubai-Poi-Spinning-Meetup/events/218849815/

MarhoumiGOLD Member
6 posts

RozackMember
1 post

Posted:
Hi guys,
So this New Years I spent in Goa, India and I saw fire poi performers. That's when I knew it was something that I deeply and truly loved. I live in Dubai and I really need someone to teach me how to perform. I know nothing of fire poi so whoever is willing will have to be patient with me. Please help. Cause for once in my life I feel like I know something is for me.

berard.lucjeanMember
1 post

Posted:
Hello dear sir and Madam
You are has the search for loan for either revive your activities either for the realisation of a project , either to buy you a apartment but alas the bank poses to you has conditions of which you are unable to do so .No more worries I am an individual I grants loans ranging from 2000$ to 25.000.000$ has all people able to respect his elsewhere interest rate is of 2 % per year. either you need money for other reasons ; do not hesitate to contact me for more information here's my email : berard.lucjean@outlook.fr
Thank you

jhisole14SILVER Member
1 post

Posted:
Living abu dhabi and would like to meet poi friends we re beginners and we perform in the park ..

Page: