• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Help! > Regarding chain length

Login/Join to Participate

Poetik

Total posts: 1
Posted:Hi guys, I'm buying my first pair of fire poi soon, and I was looking at some of the products here, and a question came to mind. One I could not find an answer too. When selecting the chain length, is the size measured from the head of the poi to the handle, or just the chain by itself, or some other way?

Delete Topic

Malcolm
Malcolm

HOP admin
Total posts: 992
Posted:Measurement is from tip of product to tip of handles.
i.e. TOTAL length including everything

"May your balls always burn"

Delete

draix

Total posts: 1
Posted:Hi not sure if this is where to ask but if I order is hop able to do custom chain lenght on fire darts?

Delete

Kombi guy
Kombi guy

HOP OM
Total posts: 223
Posted:Email us directly Draix what you are needing then we can help further with your rope dart sizes etc , chris@homeofpoi.com

Thanks
Chris.

Delete