• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

pinson

stranger

Total posts: 1
Posted:I just got myself a 120mm clear acrylic from weirder the better in Australia and i love it. Its a bit heavier but ot some much that its hard to use. my 100mm seems so small now.

Delete Topic

Moka
GOLD Member since Jul 2005

Moka

is a medium/large scary man

Total posts: 420
Posted:I have a 5 inch one (about 127mm) and I only use it for headbalance and when I feel like doing stoopidly heavy bodyrolls =P

Really fun to play with aren't they =D

Contact juggling was invented by dung beetles.

Delete

JayKitty
GOLD Member since Nov 2004

JayKitty

Mission: Ignition

Total posts: 534
Posted:5 inch acrylic!? woah!I used a 4 inch one for a bit and it was crazy heavy. I really like general contanct with a 3.5 inch ball. Moka... you is crazy.

Don't mind me, just passing through.

Delete

Moka
GOLD Member since Jul 2005

Moka

is a medium/large scary man

Total posts: 420
Posted:I is crazy... Most HoPpers will agree =P
I normally stick with 90-100 mm balls my standard is 95mm from HoP... But as for headbalance there is none better than the 5inch.

Contact juggling was invented by dung beetles.

Delete