Forums > Social Chat > Sufficiently lubricated (in a PG way)

Login/Join to Participate

puzzledustGOLD Member
35 posts

Posted:
I don't want to do work!!! I'm meant to be writing a 2000 word report right now and I really really really don't wanna. Anyone else out there feeling my pain? I have my red wine and my laptop and my brain is saying 'poi, poi, poi, spinning, poi'. I just wanna keep drinking and stop working eek Work is poop I tells ya. Poooooop. ubbloco

Puzzle Dust Circus<br />

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
If you don't work you can't earn money to buy more poi or visit poi people - simple as, get your arse into gear now!

To quote Arnie from 'Batman & Robin' *Shudder*
'If *I* must suffer, HUMANITY WILL SUFFER WITH ME!!'

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

The Tea FairySILVER Member
old hand
853 posts

Posted:
You get to drink wine at work?! Surely it can't be that bad...

Work for an hour, then find a way to reward yourself a bit for 10 mins or so, like watching videos on the internet or drinking more wine. Then do another hour's work... etc You'll be finished before you know it!

Idolized by Aurinoko

Take me disappearing through the smoke rings of my mind....

Bob Dylan

-sandy-BRONZE Member
old hand
716 posts

Posted:
wish i could drink wine while working, we aren't even alowed to go to the pub for lunch, not that we'd have time, only get half an hour.

In fact if i have to ask someone how much they pay for their mobile contract one more time i think im gonna kill myself. thats right im the embodiment of satan himself, the mobile phone telemarketer eek

i need a new job

"Don't do it naked!"

Mascotenthusiast
301 posts

Posted:
I worry about how little work I get done

I can browse the internet at will and nobody really supervises me at work. I still seem to manage to get a decent amount done, but I could do so much more.

My other big problem is getting enough sleep. I get 8 or 9 hours a night but it just isn't enough. I had 12 last night which was more like it.

Yes Sandy...you need a new job.
And back to work for me

Walls may have ears but they don't have eyes

PatchesBRONZE Member
6 posts

Posted:
uuummm... i live in america, were not supposed to drink under the age of 21 (feel free to laugh @ this point) but that doesnt stop us! lol
just think of it this way, the more u drink the more interesting work will be, also the more interesting the er... results of ur work will be. beerchug

Hello, Goodbye, its all the same.
Dont argue, its not even worth it, I will shank you...
<333

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
nice title, though.... sometimes few words speak more wink
what kind of mood am I today? *shakes head at his own image, reflecting in the screen*

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

puzzledustGOLD Member
35 posts

Posted:
Yeah, it wouldn't be so bad if I could drink red wine at work. But this is overtime work from home- i.e. after a full day of work. I have this report that hurts my brain lots due tomorrow and so I have to work at home to finish it... uurgh... Badness. So here I am again with the laptop, eyeing off another bottle of red. He he he. It could be worse eh? Still, I wish I was at Jamie and Chris' contact staff class... that'd be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. weavesmiley

Puzzle Dust Circus<br />

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
I have a load of work to be doing for an assesmant on monday morning, am too busy to do any as of tomorrow until sunday.

However I went out last night and my head feels like a pig has taken a shite in it.

[/mong]

AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Aimée

However I went out last night and my head feels like a pig has taken a shite in it.

You saw me do that?? eek

wink

ChellySILVER Member
Niraffe
884 posts

Posted:
ubblol I've got a 3000 word review paper due in next week, and I've spent all day on HoP because I can't be bothered. Believe me, I feel your pain! hug

"Lots of beeping. And shaking and tinfoil." Chelly

"Are you sure it's a genuine test and not a robot heroin addict?" Cantus

---set free by the rather lovely FireTom---
--(right arm owned by Fyre)--