Forums > Social Chat > HoP has reached a new low, what should you do?

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
This is based on the thread about zombies and the world ending. No one here has a life, what should we do? wink wink

JonnyRokBRONZE Member
Look! I'm Darth Bunny!
446 posts

Posted:
 Written by: fat_hampster

Ill make sure to tell them not to read this thread, with all the incensitive comments, and silly assumptions. They are really a very misunderstood phenomenon.

Well they never really were the "life" of the party, were they? biggrin

Do what you want coz a pirate is free,
You are a pirate!
Yo ho fiddle dee dee, being a pirate is alright to be,
Do what you want coz a pirate is free,
You are a pirate!

jaeroSILVER Member
your new best enemy
246 posts

Posted:
interesting.... another thread about zombies... awesome. I thought that hollywood had the zombie thing on the lock down already? I guess that when theres one zombie around theres bound to be a million. you know what I think we should all do? go outside, and swing something around our heads. or talk about not liking zombie threads,,, your call

I'll get there too late if I shorten my stride, I'll get there too soon if I find me a ride, I'll never move forward if I try to hide this path that I've troden one step at a time.

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
There are Zombies because I haven't posted much recently...
recent studies have proven there to be a significant correlation between zombie occurance and lack of posts by Mynci, Blu, Baby lee,LMSP and Tink wink

when this twisted phenomenon is resolved the zombies will probably leave.... They can't comprehend the gibberish and post-whore-ism and their brains explode
*nods quietly to belzamon in the corner*
Yes I know my friend but THEY don't know that and so what if it is a trifle large I don't suspect they'll notice anyway...

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

fat_hampsterBRONZE Member
12 posts

Posted:
would these exploding brains be the ones they are eating?

cause the air outside will make
our cells divid at an alarming rate
until our shells simply cannot hold
all our insides in, and thats when we'll explode
and it won't be a pretty site.

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Carrot_Girl

I mean all the zombies i've known have been really sensitive about their 'condition',

It's no wonder, do you know how hard it is to match a foundation to that sort of skin tone?

ubblol ubblol ubblol

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
no no those are the brains of unfortunates and people from Dorset

the exploding ones belong to the zombies themselves who periodically go introspective (this I believe explains why they walk so slowly, not because they are (un)dead) causing melancholy and self loathing, induce quantatative measures of perplexity and the nurf hurble raddoms da geep.

as you can see It is all thought out and makes perfect sense UNLESS you are a zombie in which case try not to read incase your brain explodes. Please keep up people or the gumble wilt espouse thine upon headological nonsemnia.

-The manageriement-

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Lost83spyBRONZE Member
Out! Out! You demons of stupidity!
587 posts

Posted:
 Written by: JonnyRok

Ill make sure to tell them not to read this thread, with all the incensitive comments, and silly assumptions. They are really a very misunderstood phenomenon.

Well they never really were the "life" of the party, were they? biggrin

ubblol such corny jokes, but you gotta love them

It may be your sole purpose in life to serve as a warning to others

Founder and Official leader of the Curby Clan

*Owner of Brenn*

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Mynci

the exploding ones belong to the zombies themselves who periodically go introspective (this I believe explains why they walk so slowly, not because they are (un)dead) causing melancholy and self loathing, induce quantatative measures of perplexity and the nurf hurble raddoms da geep.

Aaaaahhhh Kinda like Emos then eh.

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

Page: