Forums > Help! > Can you help us with buying and selecting poi?

Login/Join to Participate

poigirlsnewbie
4 posts

Posted:
We are vary confused with this whole poi prosess!!

Can any of you help? confused

poigirlsnewbie
4 posts

Posted:
Hello?

poigirlsnewbie
4 posts

Posted:
Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pitmanSILVER Member
addict
544 posts

Posted:
sock poi make you own or buy a pair i prefure to make my own but you should search for this and dont start new threads without searching first

DONT DO DRUGS THERE BAD FOR YOU.
SO GIVE THEM ALL TO ME AND I WILL GET RID OF THEM FOR YOU!

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
hello poigirl and welcome to home of poi, i can see your new so im going to give you some advice smile

if you click on the shopping link at the top of the page, then there are plenty of poi, also if you look in the help thread, there are plenty of threads helping with buying and making poi.

also if you go in the introductions thread, everyone has one and theres a template at the top, if you make one then we can all get to know you smile

finaly, before starting any threads, a search option is given to see if any other thread has been started on the same topic, which more than likely has so there will be no need to start another as it wastes badwidth.

hope this helps smile

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
and just to save you having to find the above mentioned sections, i feel like linking you straight to them wink

[Old link]

this is where you should post questions and ask for help (like where you should make threads like this in the future) wink

here be the [Old link]that you can make one for yourselves in.

and finally here is the [Old link], and here is the instructions on how to search wink i think the how to search article is AWESOME, i hear it was made by some total legend, you really shound check it out tongue

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

HOP Newsletter