• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > The official list of AIM addresses for people to contact each othe

Login/Join to Participate

BRONZE Member since Sep 2005

Total posts: 40
Posted:yea well... i know this isnt entirely origional... but i thought i might add it.

yea thats my AIM got a problem with it!?!?!

ubbloco ubbloco weavesmiley weavesmiley juggle juggle censored devil devil mad2 beerchug peace

wow i really love Graemlins

Delete Topic

SILVER Member since Nov 2005

Total posts: 360
Posted:AOL and Mac? There's no hope tongue

BRONZE Member since Dec 2005

Total posts: 205
Posted:It would be better if MSN & Google was included in this list.

Add me to MSN :P

GOLD Member since Apr 2004

Self-Flagellation Expert

Total posts: 3415
Posted:Hey, why not put AOL, MSN, yahoo, aim, trillian, and all the other messengers in separate threads, so there's a different 50 page thread to look through if you want to talk to someone?

Doesn't that sound like an awesome idea?

"beg beg grovel beg grovel"

"There was an arse there, i couldn't help myself"