MalcolmSAPPHIRE Member
HOP admin
1,056 posts

Posted:
Time for another wee little competition.Winner will be the first registered "member" or "senior member" to reply to this topic with the correct answers to all of these questions1. What is "Poi Rakau"?2. How old (in Years) is Malcolm Crawshay?3. In the "Staff lesson" animations our instructor called "Woody" has 2 thumbs, but how many fingers has he got?All answers can be found on this site. Winner will get a free set of "Babache" swinging torches with free delivery. I will email winner to get delivery details.Happy hunting winkMalcolm Crawshay

May your balls always burn

Posted:
poi rakau = wooden batons as poimals age = 31woody 9 fingers...

firenomadmember
26 posts

Posted:
1. poi rakau are wooden batons as poi (can't imagine them though. got a picture?)2.Malcom is 32, born jan 1969.3. Woody has 7 fingers and 2 thumbs!

Posted:
ah shit.32 huh?:/Josh

MalcolmSAPPHIRE Member
HOP admin
1,056 posts

Posted:
Wow, you guys are quick winkWinner is firenomadCongratulations smileYour prize will be sent today.RegardsMalcolmPS.. Stay tuned for more future fun wink

firenomadmember
26 posts

Posted:
Yeah! & thanks.How is that stuff sent?

MalcolmSAPPHIRE Member
HOP admin
1,056 posts

Posted:
Firenomad,Send me an email with your address. I will be sending it via Air Mail.You should already have an email from me with regard to this.RegardsMalcolm

firenomadmember
26 posts

Posted:
Cool. Got the email.I have to say thanks again, cause I'm so excited. Made my day.

HOP Newsletter