Forums > Social Chat > I attemped poi today....never again

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
ThumperabbitBRONZE Member
Zebberdy and Jack Daniels
278 posts

Posted:
Today I tried poi for the first time, I used my mates double wick pois. After a couple of moments of spinning I ended up hitting myself in the nuts....I was on the ground wimpering like a little girl. I think from now on i'll stick to my staff, I may not be good at it, but i've not sacked myself with it.... yet

The only reason i'm scared of little kid's is because I know in ten year's time they'll be mugging me.....

thegreatBJWoman! Not gay Man!
332 posts

Posted:
thats why poi is soooooo much better for girls (although my breasts and arse keep getting in the way)

I AM NOT A GAY MAN!

278 posts

Posted:
Lol, not that i'm complaining on watching a girl poi....

The only reason i'm scared of little kid's is because I know in ten year's time they'll be mugging me.....

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
awwwww, you get sacked once and ya too frightened to try again (tut tut)

i remember my last time.......i was in a club trying to impress a girl and WHACK!!!! down i drop, curled up in a ball.......i did get a kiss of her by the end of the night how ever but me thinx out of sympathy more than anything

dani_babybooSILVER Member
addict
667 posts

Posted:
should try first time with a pratice poi then lol not heavy wicks and chains

enticed, entrapped, entombed.
intoxicated, impaled, ingested.
bewitched, beaten, broken.
enter the love realm...
insert ur token

o jej, ale bym ci wylizal ten pepek

stepped up promotions

7,193 posts

Posted:
i think your friend set you up.........hell i do it all the time to drunken fools that think poi is easy.......altough not recently hahaha

StigSILVER Member
110 posts

Posted:
yeah practice poi are definately a better option, even though they do still hurt its by far not as much! keep trying now you know how much it hurts you will learn quicker so to avoid sacking yourself!

How do paracetamol know where the pain is???

PsyriSILVER Member
artisan
1,576 posts

Posted:
may I make a note that the girls equivalent of sacking is clitting.... ow ow owie ouchieyelp and all the rest......

we don't know the guys pain but you don't know ours either.

Just a point... not meaning to sound nasty.. but it winds me up when guys always end up whinging about how much it hurts being hit in the balls... we have sensitive bits too...

278 posts

Posted:
Yeah my mate proberly did set me up, lol, it was funny after I had retrieved my balls from my stomach. but I prefer fire staffing anyway, If I get bored of my staff then I will switch to poi

7,193 posts

Posted:
sorry, as a guy i thought all women where numb from the eye lashes down lolsign ubbloco

278 posts

Posted:
I'm guessing a girl being "clitted" must hurt like hell, considering my girlfriend beat the crap into me after I accidently hit her between the legs while she was tickling me....

addict
667 posts

Posted:
no women can take more pain and besides our pelvic area is bone and so bloody hurts loads also as no cushioning and our breasts when hit can hurt real bad also

enter the love realm...
insert ur token

stepped up promotions

278 posts

Posted:
lol, ah fond memories of flicking my mates nipple after she got it pierced, she chased me for about 15minutes, she got me afterwards though, yet anothing sacking.

addict
667 posts

Posted:
nipples hurt like hell wen peirced
i love a man to have a nipple peircing wonder if i can convince my fella to do it hehe,

ive had a lot of peircings over the years and ended up with jus my ears left i get bored too easily

enter the love realm...
insert ur token

stepped up promotions

278 posts

Posted:
I'd never have my nipple pierced, my girlfriend has given up on trying to convince me about getting my nipple pierced, but she's moved on by offering to pay for a tongue piercing tongue

KradBRONZE Member
60 posts

Posted:
LMAO I started learning poi 2day, its been fun tho I've hit my walls and annoyed my roomies more than 'Sacking' myself ubblol

*hugs my new Poi and goes spinning again*

"Hold on tight to what you love and cherish, allways stand up for what you know to be right. Live everyday as if it were your last, and dont forget to smile!"

addict
667 posts

Posted:
haha i miss my tongue peircing also i broke my tooth on mine and got so annoyed i left it out a while and it closed over and now i cant really do it cos my job involves me talking to customers all day and last time i couldnt talk properly for 2 weeks

enter the love realm...
insert ur token

stepped up promotions

278 posts

Posted:
i must admit it's easier to poi indoors then it is to staff indoors :P

278 posts

Posted:
I got a lisp already, reason why i'm considering the tongue piercing properly before getting it done.

addict
667 posts

Posted:
lol krad my new sock poi came today and i can spin better, good fun inside except when u spend too much on lightbulbs

enter the love realm...
insert ur token

stepped up promotions

addict
667 posts

Posted:
thumper i had a lisp when i was younger but it wasnt that bad i had speech therapy and trained it out

still can hear it when im drunk or whatever lol

it will effect it a bit but not much it will jus make it hard for a few weeks

enter the love realm...
insert ur token

stepped up promotions

278 posts

Posted:
hmm, intruiging, now that's a job for the summer holidays smile

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Poi is lame.

Though staff can have a lot of momentum behind it. Especially when doing between the legs stuff. Its much like stabbing yourslef in the nuts then.

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

278 posts

Posted:
i've not hit myself in the nuts with my staff, and i hope i don't

10,530 posts

Posted:
If you havent hit yourself in the nuts, it means you're not trying weird and wonderful things wink

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

278 posts

Posted:
i'll take your word for it, i've been staffing about a week now, but theres only so much i can practice indoors, and it's been raining constantly the past few days, but not being big headed but i think i'm getting pretty good smile

NoddyToe Poking Bad Boy
2,865 posts

Posted:
poi is better than staff
but devilsticks are better than poi

(right i have annoyed every one i shall run)

*runs*

Remember.........YOU LOSE!!!

278 posts

Posted:
i tried devil sticks when i was about 8, but since then i've not bothered, i never could get the hang of it, but then again i can say the same thing refuring to staff, i couldn't handle it a week and a half ago. lol

10,530 posts

Posted:
Written by: thumperabbit

i think i'm getting pretty good smile

I thought that. Then I saw contact. Suddenly I was all "wow.... I'm crap"

biggrin

278 posts

Posted:
lol, i'm not so good at contact, i'm trying to do a neck roll without my staff hitting my cieling

thegreatBJWoman! Not gay Man!
332 posts

Posted:
Written by: ravehead

i think your friend set you up.........hell i do it all the time to drunken fools that think poi is easy.......altough not recently hahaha

I think they deserve it if they think poi is easy... my mum does and makes fun of me for doing poi!

I AM NOT A GAY MAN!

Page: