• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

BongoCIH

Total posts: 16
Posted:Heya, I heard about a poi meet or something on the 21st in Sydney and I'm heaps interested. I got about 3-4 ppls here who are pretty much into the whole firedancing field and are pretty keen to go..If someone could mail me the details it'd be much appreciated.
Non-Https Image Link
Oh yeah, I almost forgot. My email addy is umbongo@acay.com.auThanks ppls.

Delete Topic

Finn

Total posts: 341
Posted:Hey Bongo,Yep you heard right, there is a party happening on April 21st. Wow! How did you find out about it?It's called Fire In the Hole and is being organised by Flash Fire, Frenzie and myself.e-mail me at alderaangrrl@aol.com if you want to know more.Cheers,Finn
Non-Https Image Link

Delete

ykaterina
BRONZE Member since Jan 2001

Total posts: 107
Posted:ya know, we should really *do* something about the fact that, even with the time change, the AU party and the EastCoast party are on the same day....

Delete

Finn

Posted:No way ykat! that's so cool. I didn't realise that the dates were the same.so... do you have some sort of ritual in mind?
Non-Https Image Link
[This message has been edited by Finn (edited 20 April 2001).]

Delete

Peregrine

Total posts: 428
Posted:we should call them!Pere

Delete

Pele
BRONZE Member since Dec 2000

Pele

the henna lady

Total posts: 6193
Posted:If we call them at around 11 at night on Friday...it''ll be mid-day there Saturday. I do this every week with a friend I talk to in Aussie.
Non-Https Image Link
Time difference is such a pain in the pah-tootie!!!!------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Delete

Finn

Posted:What a mad idea!
Non-Https Image Link
Friday night your time might be a little bit early for us however. We're not kicking off until dusk on Saturday night (australian time). Maybe you could call us on Saturday morning your time. We're planning on being up all night!Yay!
Non-Https Image Link
Bongo,Did you get my e-mail?

Delete

Finn

Posted:So... Fire in the hole was a blast!I think Josh is going to tell you all about it.Yay Josh
Non-Https Image Link

Delete

Big Daddi-Yo

Total posts: 21
Posted:I wish I could go! But sadly, I can't.
Non-Https Image Link
No money. No plane ticket. No go.
Non-Https Image Link
But I'll live. *dances to disco*~Derrick

Wow! Check out this bagel I found behind my refridgerator!

Delete

Princess of Wands

Total posts: 12
Posted:Three different topics:1) I live in NYC and I'd like to know if anyone would be interested in meeting regularly for practice and sharing new tricks2) I'll be in L.A. from April 30th to May 6th and I'd like to meet poiers there for a spin on the beach3) When and where is the NH meeting?Helene

Delete

Peregrine

Total posts: 428
Posted:I think new hampshire is around the 25th of may at Franconia notch state park? not sure....you're welcome to get a ride up with me if you want...can do the meet at the train in new haven/saybrook thing.maybe i can come down to new york on a weekend sometime
Non-Https Image Link
alternatively i am smack dab halfway between boston and new york so everyone should come to me! Peregrine

Delete

Princess of Wands

Total posts: 12
Posted:Sounds good to me.By the way I have a couple of good pictures for you.Helene

Delete