Forums > Social Chat > Sydney Meeetup - Monday 29 Jan, 6-30pm, Camperdown Park, Newtown

Login/Join to Participate

Finnmember
341 posts

Posted:
Just thought I'd let all you Sydney people know about the meetup we've organised.About 5 of us have managed to organise a meetup in Newtown on Monday night. Quite amazing seeing as none of us have ever met before. It's all come about thanks to a few e-mails and the home of poi meet others section! smileSooooo, if you're not doing anything on Monday night, cruise down to Camperdown Park in Newtown at about 6-30pm. Make sure that you bring your poi, staff, clubs whatever.Some of us are beginners, some have been doing it for years. Don't let the fact that you've never done it with others before stop you.See you there. Who knows, maybe we can get something happening in Sydney!When : Monday Jan 29, 6-30pmWhere : Camperdown Park Newtown, near the playground, Courthouse Hotel end.Finn smile
Non-Https Image Link

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
I'm there (as previously arranged)! Wouldn't it be great if we could adopt a drum circle too... grinIf any attending tonight knows of any hand drummers, bring 'em along!flashPS since I live within walking distance, I'll show whether it rains or shines...

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

FrenzieBRONZE Member
515 posts

Posted:
Had a lot of fun, and hopefully this meet up will become quite regular. Next meet is on Wednesday 7th (i think) of february, 7:30pm, once again bring sticks, pois, everything! drums if u have them and want to provide us with some tunes!!

- Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the milk crate -

Finnmember
341 posts

Posted:
Wow, I had such a blast last night. It was great to get out of my backyard and play with other firey people smileI can hardly wait until next weekFinn
Non-Https Image Link