• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Total posts: 2
Posted:Hey does anyone here do fire skipping? It sounds like fun, anyone got any pictures or info on it?

Total posts: 1286
Posted:wow that'd be amazing!! like you;re inside a big ball of fire!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin must get good at skipping!! lol i always say that in threads like this

Proudly Owned By The BMVC

Are You Sniffing My Mitten?

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 3276
Posted:Go to www.soton-firespinning.co.uk and download the video of another lazy sunday 2. 2bags is doing some skipping on there. Think theres some pics in the gallery aswell. And you can buy the skipping rope in the shop here xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

Total posts: 363
Posted:i've got one there alot of fun except i can't realy skip very well i've had two people skiping in it while two people skip it there lethal if you get tangled up though

My nunchucks vital statictics biggrin

weight: 500g
handle lenght: 16 inches
chain length: 2 inches

Total posts: 2
Posted:thanks guys

Kombi guy
Kombi guy

Total posts: 222
Posted:Fire skipping ropes are great for make intense photos of firey goodness. To be sure.
smile ubbrollsmile smile

Total posts: 9
Posted:I just bought myself a set of fire skipping ropes, here's hoping I don't get tangled in it biggrin

I once saved the universe in a big yellow truck

Macaque of all trades
Total posts: 8735
Posted:I do fire skippipng and kombi guy is right photos look like you are encase in a ball of fire (like ropes) with a tiny explosive burnoff at the floor if the rope catches it.

wear a hat though. you don't want to catch the back of your head biggrin

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.